My DOB is master no 11 & my Hubby's is 22

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

rozrokz

My DOB is master no 11 & my Hubby's is 22

Post by rozrokz » Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:29 am

Just wondering what it means. Also been reading up on the 9/11 incident and its association with the no. 11 and felt uncomfortable as they seem to asociate it with some organisation called the Illuminati. But to be frank I am quite attracted to the occult but not to the extend of D**** worship.
Any info will be welcomed.
Thanks.

rkirana

Post by rkirana » Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:23 am

The 11 talent number is awesome.

It is the number of buddha on one hand and of Hitler on the other - very extremes have this number - extraordinary number

11 has the will power of 1 and spiritual ability of 2 blended together - generally non materialistic by nature - suffer from nervous tension
11 should never be driven by personal ambition (he can become like Hitler) but must be driven by good of others (like Buddha)

22 is also exceptional number -
11 and 22 may suffer from disharmony as spirituality of 11 conflicts with materialism of 22

LibB

Post by LibB » Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:06 pm

Always remember that 11 and 22 are sacred numbers and always will be. Alot of so called powerful people have used the Universe and God's will for their greed. God gave free will although it is told that karma returns to those who do not repent for their sins.
Your husband and your self are blessed to be given these numbers and together you make another sacred number 33.

9/11 as people like to call it, is nothing short of brain washing by the American Government and those who like to think they control this planet and the money. It has always been a conspiracy.
It was actually September 11th, 2001. In numerology this equates to  9+11+2+1=23=5 or 9+1+1+2+1=14=5
In Australia we say 11th of the 9th 2001.
(It's funny now that I have just edited the above numerology line. 11/9 doesn't sound as powerful in speech as 9/11.)
...New edit: 911 is Americas emergency number, so they have definitely organized this in order to continue the brain washing of the American Public. They are being successful until the American public find out their government agencies and secret agencies FBI, CIA etc. are deliberately causing terror among their own people as much as they are destroying other countries...

If people especially of America look into this subject more closely from their own personal understanding, they will find that the American Government and Agencies organized September the 11th so they could blame it on someone else. How can a country full of people from all nations of the globe dare to be racist against other countries when they have people from them living with them. The anti terror campaign is the opposite and has been used reasonably successfully against the American Public to provide terror among them. Making people choose between their home country and America. Also remember that America has been stolen from the American Indians, the rightful and true owners/caretakers of their land.
Why would any government care about it's people if they have to brainwash them from the earliest age and to tell them their country of origin and the people who live their should not exist. How do all these people live side by side and it's OK but then subject one country at a time to war and destruction saying they care? The people are up in arms about it until it is their country that gets hit. American Governments make the people believe they are the only ones who should be allowed to exist. That they in fact are better than God. How sad........
Anyway Sacred numbers are exactly that....SACRED and should be used and respected as such. For those who use them against others Tough luck...You asked for it. (This is not to you or anyone else other than Governments, Government agencies, secret cults and of course religions who are using being sacred and sacred offerings as a way for personal wealth and greed.)

All pf Heavens Blessings to you and your Husband. Together you must be one in 10,000,000 or more extra Heavenly Blessed Souls 11 22 33 enjoy and have fun. As Heaven to sends you miracles, be open to them. Sometimes they are little and sometimes they are big.

Bless you both
Libby

rozrokz

Post by rozrokz » Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:34 am

Hi LibB,
Thanks for your comments. Hmm. I do find more obstacles blocking us as compared to other non sacred number beings (sorry if that sounds arrogant). What I mean is other people have nos. 1 3 4 seems to have it easier somewhat :smt004 .

Raveness

Post by Raveness » Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:38 pm

I have a soul urge 11 and destiny 11, but my lifepath is 2

can be very good or very bad.
but nonetheless very exciting

Raveness

hi

Post by Raveness » Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:43 pm

9/11

it's funny my personality is nine and soul urge 11 , but i never at all read into things, but if you add 911 you get 11

1+1=2 , numbers are a major significance in events but just get this , it isn't personal you do not need to read into it. It's the natural rhythm of life.

mcivr

Post by mcivr » Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:41 am

The tragic events that took place on September 11, 2001 were born, detailed, communicated, scheduled and worked on, researched, sacrificed for and justified through faith, long before ever exploding onto the World stage, leaving emotional, physical and spiritual carnage for all of us to sort through in our own way. How we do that as a Human Race, a country and each of us individually, within our hearts, will determine how the next stage is set for us and for the world.

mcivr

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:14 am

rozrokz wrote:Hi LibB,
Thanks for your comments. Hmm. I do find more obstacles blocking us as compared to other non sacred number beings (sorry if that sounds arrogant). What I mean is other people have nos. 1 3 4 seems to have it easier somewhat :smt004 .
Hello. I have master number 11 as my soul number. I can agree that from what I've seen in myself and others with master numbers that our lives are a bit more complex.

However, I hear that having 11 gives you the option to nurture it as a 2. Personally, I find the 11 much more rewarding in the end.   :smt003

Return to “Numerology”