Blair Gorman

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Angelique

Blair Gorman

Post by Angelique » Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:48 pm

Anyone have any thoughts or feedback on this numerologist?

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:26 pm

I suppose

1. nobody has ever heard of him
2. No one has anything nice to say about him or
3. Has heard of him but is saying nothing because they aren't sure?

Astroman101

Post by Astroman101 » Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:51 pm

Ya i heard about him.  Apparently, from what i read about him, he is an excellent numerologist. But i havn't bought a reading from him. Sooo  cant agree if he's excellent or not.

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:52 am

He appears to be "pursuing" me... if that's a good word. I had applied for a freebie, but he keeps emailing me (past two weeks)  giving me more and more information... some accurate, some inaccurate, but he's been emailing me nearly every day telling me stuff in detail... and he even dropped his price down to $60... but I am still hesitant on spending any money even if he has dropped it a few hundred (and suddenly I am having a deja vu as I write this) . He seems to do things with numbers I have never seen before, though I am a novice at numerology. I studied (rather dabbled) it when I was younger, and can figure out the basics with the help of my books, but he's coming up with things I didn't even know you could do that aren't in any books I've ever read. He wrote me yesterday and allegedly he has taken interest in me (I assume this is a ploy to get me to buy his product) and he saw something life changing is going to happen to me this Saturday and he said he is working on it as fast as he can because it is very important and he would send me a detailed report tomorrow morning - I just like to avoid scam artists, and I have never heard of him before..

Thanks for your input, Astroman :) I appreciate the response.

wingmaker

Blair Gorman

Post by wingmaker » Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:22 am

Coincidentally I happened to go to numerologist.com yesterday like you looking at his freebie. And yes like you have read several books on numerology. He certainly seems to have hard sell techniques barely disguised as 'genuine interest'. My mind could not quite compute the image of him hunched over my numerology chart assiduously 'working out' whatever. I suspect by now it is all computerised and automated even if your name is Hieronymus Humperdink Bosch and you are born in the 22nd century. At the press of a few buttons, bingo! new chart. That is why he can drop down so quickly to $60 or whatever. I thought his escalation from free to approx $500 worth of info was just a teensy weensy pushy, a little Mach 5.

That 'something life changing is going to happen to me this Saturday' routine is an old and standard ploy to create urgency in a potential buyer. Plus the blurb to induce in you the concept that you are special and that he is taking a special interest in you. A trifle unscrupulous from my point of view. Haven't received any more emails today. That's not to say he isn't a great numerologist. I just don't like or agree with his modus operandi. Best way to discover if he has any bad press is to simply Google his name, 'Blair Gorman'.

Good Luck,   Ayla

PS Anybody? Where the hell are the emoticons and font options? They seem to be missing from this page.

Angelique

Re: Blair Gorman

Post by Angelique » Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:19 am

wingmaker wrote:Best way to discover if he has any bad press is to simply Google his name, 'Blair Gorman'.

Good Luck,   Ayla
I'm the Boolean queen, Ayla  :smt003 and I've done a search on him... which came up with his advertisements, and who he uses to advertise through and the advertisers suggestions on how to advertise and Blair's feedback for the service. But I have not read a single piece of feedback from anyone on him personally other than a few people... which seems like self-promotion, not actual people. Which is why i figured I would post it here and see if anyone has heard of him and what they have heard.

Thanks for the response, Ayla.. I appreciate your response :)

Astroman101

Post by Astroman101 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:49 am

Personally, I would never pay for stuff like readings of any kind. And the figure 500??  :smt018  no wayy. And plus  you have no way of knowing if someone or  something did the reading. Instead i gather information i can find with out any help. And yes of course he's probably saying stuff about this saturday to get you buy it.
I have only read what my numbers mean from internet and downloaded softwares, so  I have an idea of my numbers. I prefer opinions of people experienced in numberology instead of softwares. If only softwares had opinions... :smt020

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:41 pm

Astroman101 wrote:Personally, I would never pay for stuff like readings of any kind. And the figure 500??  :smt018  no wayy. And plus  you have no way of knowing if someone or  something did the reading. Instead i gather information i can find with out any help. And yes of course he's probably saying stuff about this saturday to get you buy it.
I have only read what my numbers mean from internet and downloaded softwares, so  I have an idea of my numbers. I prefer opinions of people experienced in numberology instead of softwares. If only softwares had opinions... :smt020
I agree. I wouldn't either, though I was curious and just a smidgeon of temptation because I'd like to see if his interpretation is different from the books. Plus, I like to understand the nuts and bolts of things, so if he had written some gibberish that "your super sonic number is..." I'd like to read up on what a super sonic number is, how he arrived at it and how it can help me determine something at a future date and time. And yes, I'm aware there is no such thing as a super sonic number, it was just an example.... I did receive an email from him and of course he dropped his price again and added more free stuff.. but there was another catch. It's kind of amusing to me.... and intriguing.

pkj

Post by pkj » Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:00 am

I have gone through a number of numerology sites but did not see anything about the name mentioned in your post. It is better, before spending money, ask him his contact address , telephone no. and website if he has got one.

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:22 pm

Hi pkj,

He has websites and I have no interest in buying what he has to sell.. I was more curious than anything and curiosity got the better of me ... especially the 999 ways he can come up with information based on a name and date of birth.

Anyway, after receiving letter after letter from him I wrote him one letting him know I wouldn't be purchasing anything from him... and I haven't heard from him since I wrote it.

Astroman101

Post by Astroman101 » Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:43 pm

Well I usually get a good idea what im paying for. Just chek out sample reading of celeberties and you'll see that most of the information worth looking at is given to you. But the rest is not too interesting. So far, id only say Hanz Decoz's free program came a full free report which was extensive. Again, most of it i already knew from reading from multiple sites. They usually have added some minor factors that you usually dont get from free readings, and gives you an extensive forcast. Personally Id never believe any kind of forcast predicted for me. I believe in free will and i could do watever i want whenever i want. Reading cant predict my future.  Thats my job!  :smt002  :smt003

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:57 am

Astroman101 wrote:I believe in free will and i could do watever i want whenever i want. Reading cant predict my future.  Thats my job!  :smt002  :smt003
I agree with you.. I had tried out the Decoz software when I first joined this site.. I was just wondering what other combinations he (Blair Gorman) could possibly get considering he mentioned there are 999 of them... Probably another book is in order when I finish my current list that are piled up here...

Thanks for the info, hun :)

Astroman101

Post by Astroman101 » Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:16 am

Well i dont know if there really are 999 other numbers, hard to believe but they must be so minor that they shouldnt really matter. I know there are many other number, L/E bridge  Rational thought   and many other combinations  but they are very small part.  Its not worth paying for, thats for sure. :smt009   MB Pro Numerology software is very good.

Ramosnz

Gorman is not a Master of numerology he is a master of Spin

Post by Ramosnz » Mon May 26, 2008 5:04 am

All of his products are someoneelses computer software programs.  The biggest giveaway is that he has done nothing outside of cyberspace.  No interviews no books no reputation in his own country as something special.  These are tell tale signs that he has cleverly invented a myth.  You can get his reading for free by going to decoz.com and downloading the software that allows you a free reading.

The bugger charges you 67 US for the same thing word for word.  It doesn't take any of his own special input like he alludes to all he does is input your information and ther you have a 160 page support.

If the report works for you then good but remember this guy adds nothing to what he gets from the computer.  No spirituallity or metaphysical involved whatsoever.

Science of Time

Blair Gorman and email

Post by Science of Time » Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:23 pm

I went to his site because I did NOT know what numerology was or how it worked. The free report was worth the learning experience. I write books and have developed numerous software programs which people kept calling numerology oriented or based. My work is about mathematical relativity, which I then learned has nothing to do with actual numerology. At least now I can tell others how numerology differs from what I do, so it was well worth the time. His report was well detailed, but I would NOT send him any money. That was in 2006 and his emails stopped after a couple months. Have not heard from him since. I sent him a few emails and he did NOT reply to any, leaving me to believe his whole operation was 100% automated.
William Sheffield III -
The One Who Conquers!!!

Return to “Numerology”