seeing the same numbers

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ol371

seeing the same numbers

Post by ol371 » Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:46 am

I apologize if this has been asked before.  I'm new to this board.  I'm curious as to what you all think about seeing the same number combination over and  over.  

For the past six months the number 310 has been showing up all over the place.  It started a couple weeks before my birthday which is on 3-10 so I assumed I was noticing it because of that, but now it's August and it still keeps showing up everywhere.   Any thoughts?

enchantedelf

Post by enchantedelf » Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:04 pm

While you're realizing you keep seeing the same number you don't mention anything else tied to it but your birthday... sometimes the answer is as easy as simple math - 3+1=4 Four being the number you need to balance out in your life.... or it could be the things around you when you see the number.... the universes way of showing you a connection between things... Do you see the number more while at work? school? shopping? etc..  Where do you see it and what are you doing?  Maybe keep track of things like that and see where it leads you.

love and light
enchanted elf

marcmuff

Number 210

Post by marcmuff » Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:46 am

In Doreen Virtue's "Angel Numbers" book, the number 310 shows:

"Keep your mind and thoughts focused upon the Divine spiritual truth behind every situation and within every person.  Call upon God and the ascended masters to help you stay loving and positive."

ol371

Post by ol371 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:32 am

Thank you both for your responses.  You're right about the 4, Enchanted.  I did consider that because I happen to be in a 4 personal year right now, and it is definitely the energy I need to be focusing on this year.  I would just prefer the universe to give me a plain old 4 instead making me do math if that's the case :)  The number seems to have no preference for where I am or what I'm doing, and I wake up to find 3:10 a.m. on the clock all the time.  It even showed up on a quick pick lottery ticket.

Marcmuff, I'm really curious about the info you quoted.  I know of Doreen Virture, but I haven't read the book you quoted.   Does the book list a whole series of numbers and their related meanings?  I'll have to check that out.

marcmuff

Post by marcmuff » Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:11 pm

The book is "Angel Numbers" by Doreen Virtue, Ph.D. and Lynette Brown,  It is a small paperback book.

It has short paragraphs about each number from 00 to 999.

Return to “Numerology”