Life Path perid

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Rishikesh

Life Path perid

Post by Rishikesh » Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:38 am

Can anyone of you please tell me in details how to calculate Life Path periods? I find in books only as from birth to middle young age etc.

Kindly advise on from 0 till what age should the first period be considered? How about 2nd, 3rd, etc.

enchantedelf

Post by enchantedelf » Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:56 pm

If I understand your question correctly it would be Pinnacles not life path...  you might also be asking about Challenges... Info about both is below:

The 4 Pinnacles
Pinnacles represent moments in your life in which you realize current goals and learn some of life's lessons. If you are at the beginning of a Pinnacle, then they can be used as a predictive tool to assist in managing your future. Your first Pinnacle begins at birth and last until around the age of 27. Your Second Pinnacle last through the next 9 year and the Third Pinnacle last for 9 years after the Second Pinnacle has passed. Your Fourth Pinnacle picks up where the Third Pinnacle ends and last throughout the rest of your life.

The 4 Challenges
Challenges denote personal weaknesses and temptations you will have to overcome and strengths you will have to develop to fully realize your goals. The 4 Challenges have the same time frame as the 4 Pinnacles.

Sparkley

Life Path Pinnacles

Post by Sparkley » Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:27 pm

That's very interesting enchantedelf.  It looks as though I'm in the beginning of my 2nd Pinnacle and need to do some further reading on the subject.  There are (and have been for 6 months) enormous changes in my life...so it makes perfect sense!  Thank you for the info.

Have a wonderful day.

Sparkley

Post by Sparkley » Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:04 am

Oops...meant to say entering my 3rd Pinnacle.  (must have been subconsiously wishing I was late 20's again!)  :smt003

Return to “Numerology”