How to decide full name for calculation?

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Rishikesh

How to decide full name for calculation?

Post by Rishikesh » Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:57 am

Dear Friends,

Kindly advise on how to decide full name to do Numerology calculations?

If suppose my name is Pritam(first or own name)
                                 Shridhar (second or father name)
                                 Salvi (last or surname)

should I consider all three names for calculation? or only fist and last name. If I am signing as Pritam S. Salvi, should I consider only initial instead of full middle name?

In few parts of South India, there is no last name or surname. They used to write their cast name which is to my knowledge is stopped now. In that case they write only first name and initial of their father's name. What should we do in this case?

Mystic Meg

Post by Mystic Meg » Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:58 pm

I would use all three, for calculating, but for signing use an S

Meg

pkj

Post by pkj » Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:04 am

For numerology calculations, the name which is generally used in your works should be used.  Foe example if you are using first,second and third name in your all records and official matters whether in business or service, for numerological calculation, all three parts should be used.

enchantedelf

Post by enchantedelf » Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:58 pm

most professional numerologists would say do all the numbers/names i.e..  If you want to know the whole you - do the whole name, which will be a different number from a partial name or nick name.  Most people are more relaxed and comfortable with a nick name with friends and usually the numbers will show that... The business/professional name will reflect that side as well.

If you're aiming for a specific goal it may be in your best interest to figure out all numbers and use the name that suits the situation best.  For example on business papers the numbers may look more favorable with the middle initial than with out it or vice versa.

Return to “Numerology”