Bad/though periods decision

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Rishikesh

Bad/though periods decision

Post by Rishikesh » Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:01 am

Dear friends,

Can we really decide any bad/tough period of our life by numerological calculations??

Can we predict any bad phase when one is supposed to loose job or supposed to meet accident? I think Astrology speaks on this but I dont know whether or not Numerology!

Regards,

Rishikesh

enchantedelf

Post by enchantedelf » Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:13 pm

IMO both astrology and numerology are to give you guidence not exacts - if you're on a life path of 1 there will be general things you have in common with all 1's, however your name will play into it along with your upbringing and so forth... so no I don't think either caculation will give you what you're asking... the info is there to guide you... what you do with it is your choice...  if you see a challenge presented by certain numbers or astrology periods, you must choose to overcome the challenge... it's not set in stone that it must be a difficult time.... use the time to learn and grow, use the info to let you know that you may have to pull more strength than you thought you had...

Mystic Meg

Post by Mystic Meg » Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:57 pm

I agree it does seem wierd, but it also does seem to work!! Astrology has a bearing on us that is easy and very accurate to predict. nummerolgoy predicts far less and in a stranger way lol

Meg

Return to “Numerology”