41 is everywhere!

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sammydoll

41 is everywhere!

Post by sammydoll » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:08 am

Hi everyone!  I stumbled in here because i'm looking for more answers about 41.  

I see 41 EVERYWHERE.  Clocks, signs, adresses, phone numbers, everywhere.. Can someone please tell me if there is a deeper meaning to the number 41?  I know the number is a positive for me as certain instances have made this very clear.

Thanks so much!

Sorrow

Post by Sorrow » Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:08 pm

As far as I know  in tradition of my people that number is very important for healing, when our ancestors didn't have cures modern medicine has, they figured out that disease leaves body after 41 day. Also they use 41 beans for fortune telling.
Thats all I know about 41, just know that it has some deep meaning....

numerologist crystal

Post by numerologist crystal » Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:39 pm

There are two ways I would personally interpret 41. The 1 attach to any number acts as a catalyst which puts the other number into motion. We have the 4 which represents knoweledge, investigation, education, study etc. Now putting those two numbers together you have to ask yourself is there anything related to the 4 vibration that is coming up in my life? Have you found yourself seeking to deepen your knoweledge more than usual? Are you in a 4 personal year? The repeating 41 could be simply signaling to the 4 vibration in your life. Ultimately the 41 breaks down to a 5, so you may want to ask yourself if there is a major travel upcoming in your life? Now if we put it all together, we may ask are you deeply searching for knoweledge that is going to take your life on whole new journey? That is just my interpretation, I hope it was helpful.

sammydoll

Post by sammydoll » Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:09 am

Sorrow wrote:As far as I know  in tradition of my people that number is very important for healing, when our ancestors didn't have cures modern medicine has, they figured out that disease leaves body after 41 day. Also they use 41 beans for fortune telling.
Thats all I know about 41, just know that it has some deep meaning....
This was very helpful and makes a LOT of sense regarding to me right now and over the past year or so!  I've been fighting and going through lots of personal healing.. it's been pretty rough.. i've actually seen this number constantly for about 5 years now but over the past year it's been extremely present in my life.

Who are 'your people' if i may ask?  Just curious.. i've recently become acquainted with Kabbalah (i'm not practicing, but am techinically Jewish, and i have actually worn a Kabbalah bracelet for different reasons for about a year and a half now.. for strength.. relates to the 'personal healing' stuff..)  Anyway.. i was dating a guy this summer who's grandfather was/is a very well known and respected Kabbalist from Israel.. and the guy i was dating had.. i guess you could say special 'gifts' himself.  It really opened my eyes to the spiritual world.. He also had a great connection with the number 23.. Before him i never met anyone that had a number follow them before..

Anyway, i'm rambling!  Thank you so much for responding!  :)

sammydoll

Re: 41

Post by sammydoll » Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:39 am

numerologist crystal wrote:There are two ways I would personally interpret 41. The 1 attach to any number acts as a catalyst which puts the other number into motion. We have the 4 which represents knoweledge, investigation, education, study etc. Now putting those two numbers together you have to ask yourself is there anything related to the 4 vibration that is coming up in my life? Have you found yourself seeking to deepen your knoweledge more than usual? Are you in a 4 personal year? The repeating 41 could be simply signaling to the 4 vibration in your life. Ultimately the 41 breaks down to a 5, so you may want to ask yourself if there is a major travel upcoming in your life? Now if we put it all together, we may ask are you deeply searching for knoweledge that is going to take your life on whole new journey? That is just my interpretation, I hope it was helpful.
Thank you so much for your response!  It's a 9 personal year for me which no doubt goes along EXACTLY word for word with my reality (more details on my last post above).

With that said i can definitely relate to the second part of your post.. I also thought about breaking 41 down to 5 and found a wonderful website via this forum last night that has really helped me understand.. here's a quote from that page:

"5 = 4 + 1; life (the number 5) always conquers matter (the number 4), because it contains one extra element - the absolute energy, symbolized by the number 1. This is the first stage of the spirit development, which wove itself into the matter."

and also this..

"5 =  4 + 1 An absolute energy (number 1) is added to the fixed and rigid material structure (number 4), thus bringing it to life."

I was absolutely blown away by the above excerpts as they are very accurate to myself and my life as a whole.

I really appriciate your response!

sammydoll

Post by sammydoll » Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:28 pm

I just wanted to add to this that i recently moved and our new zipcode includes "1401" and our new area code (for phone numbers) is "410"  Kind of odd on top of it all.

pkj

Post by pkj » Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:32 am

This number has a magical power. It is usually associated with combinations of people or nations. It is a fortunate no. if the person it represents holds to its own judgment and opinions; if not, his plans are likely to become wrecked by the stubbornness and stupidity of others. These facts are given in cheiro's book of numbers.

sammydoll

Post by sammydoll » Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:57 am

Just bumping this to see if anyone else knows anything about the number.  Everything that has been said so far is VERY acurate to me personally and my life that i'm amazed.  

And of course, i continue to see 41 constantly.. :)

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:10 am

the number 41 It is capable of directing energies to many different projects successfully. It is selfish, has a lack of humor, and is sometimes criminal.

14 reversed :

The 14 Karmic Debt arises from previous lifetimes during which human freedom has been abused. Those with a 14 Karmic Debt are forced to adapt to ever-changing circumstances and unexpected occurrences. There is an acute danger of falling victim to abuse of drugs, alcohol, and overindulgence in sensual pleasures, such as food and sex. You must put the reins on yourself. Modesty in all affairs is crucial to overcoming this Karmic Debt.

Also important is the need to maintain order in life, and to establish one's own emotional stability. you must also be willing to adapt to the unexpected occurrences of life, all the while maintaining your focus on your goals and dreams. Flexibility and adaptability are at the very core of this struggle.
Orderliness in one's immediate environment is crucial to maintaining clarity and focus. Mental and emotional stability must be attained in order to avoid being thrown about by the changing fortunes in the external environment.

But the key to the 14 Karmic Debt is commitment. Life will resemble a roller coaster ride, but it will always travel in the right direction if one's heart is set on what is true and good. Set yourself a high goal, maintain order wherever possible in your life, avoid excessive sensory indulgence, and maintain faith. Above all, do not give up on your dreams and goals.
Those with the 14 Karmic Debt will experience life to the fullest, and as long as they maintain a high dream, they will achieve success and great spiritual development.

5 combined    adventurer on the open road  experience curiosity freedom  change / movement

41  need for hard work and structure order with a bit of will power and creative self confident  

the four and one are at odds with each other...  even verses odd

a 3 bridge number can be used to repair this disharmony   bring to mind communication self expression imagination

Return to “Numerology”