Birthdate accuracy

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

starlife

Birthdate accuracy

Post by starlife » Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:12 pm

I am a beginning student of numerology and have been reading a few books, searching through some websites and reading through the very helpful mesages on the mystic boards here.

While visiting one website, I was surprised to read that in vedic numerology a new date starts at dawn and not 12 midnight.  They said that a common mistake is when someone is born in the early hours of the morning, before dawn, they still are under the influence of the preceding day.  If someone was born at 3am on the 5th, the birth date number used in vedic numerology would be the 4th.    

Is this true?  If so, is this the case in Chaldean numerology which seems very similar to vedic numerology. I have not heard of this anywhere else except that one website.  

The idea makes sense but it would greatly complicate a reading.   The benefits of a name change would be compromised and could even do some harm if one does not have accurate time of birth information.

I wondered if anyone can clarify or comment on this.

Thank you.

wkleong

Verification

Post by wkleong » Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:53 am

You ask very good questions and I'm also waiting for someone to respond.

starlife

Post by starlife » Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:20 am

wkleong,

I did not hear from anyone so, I re-posted the question with a new title.  Maybe we'll have better luck this time.  
(see new  post)

Regards,

Starlife

Return to “Numerology”