New date starts at dawn??

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

starlife

New date starts at dawn??

Post by starlife » Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:16 am

I read on a Vedic numerology website that if one is born in the early hours of the morning, before dawn, they would be considered to have the birthdate of the previous day.  

example:   Someone born at 1:00am on the 5th of a month would use the date of the 4th as thier birthdate number in Vedic numerology.  

I have not seen or heard of that any where else.  Is this correct?  Would that also be correct in Chaldean numerology which seems similar to Vedic.

In a way, that seems to make sense but this would greatly complicate a name change if some one does not know the exact time of birth.  It could even cause harm.

Any thought on this?

Mystic Meg

Re: New date starts at dawn??

Post by Mystic Meg » Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:05 pm

starlife wrote:I read on a Vedic numerology website that if one is born in the early hours of the morning, before dawn, they would be considered to have the birthdate of the previous day.  

example:   Someone born at 1:00am on the 5th of a month would use the date of the 4th as thier birthdate number in Vedic numerology.  

I have not seen or heard of that any where else.  Is this correct?  Would that also be correct in Chaldean numerology which seems similar to Vedic.

In a way, that seems to make sense but this would greatly complicate a name change if some one does not know the exact time of birth.  It could even cause harm.

Any thought on this?
I  think you have to bear in mind where in the world you are too? North or South and the actual time too, gmt or gmt +8 or -6 etc. Really it makes a mystery or a molehill out of numerology lol?  Birth date and time will vary and yet at the time of birth the baby may have a completely different name to the registered one too. Yet numerology is still so very accurate. Perhaps indications or proof even of a master plan at work?

Meg........ the mysterious lol

starlife

Post by starlife » Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:00 am

I think that if one is born in the early hours of the morning, they probably are influenced by the number of the preceding date in addition to the date according to gmt, just as one born on the cusp of their Sun sign would would be somehwat influenced by the nearby Sun sign.  

The reason I bought this up was that I read this in a book by Harish Johari titled  "Numerology: A Key To Human Behavior"  (in a footnote on page 7) and on his website ompalace.com.  As he explains, since the ancient world did not have Greenwich Standard Time.  The numerology birthdate they used would have been 1 1/2 to 2 hours before sunrise.  I thought this was important information.  Hope it helps someone.

Regards,
SL

Return to “Numerology”