Repitition of numbers

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Nimisha

Repitition of numbers

Post by Nimisha » Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:09 am

Just wondering about people's numbers...do you see a lot of the same numbers over and over, or do you have many numbers represented in your profile?

For me, I see a lot of 1's and 9's.

My Life Path and my Heart's Desire are both 9's.

My Expression and my Personality are both 1's.

My first name is a 1, as is my online name Nimisha.

My online nickname Nim (given to me by others) is a 9.

My Balance number is a 9, and my Habit Challenge number is also a 9.

My address and my phone number are also 9's.

My Life Challenge number is a 1.

I can see the good and the bad in this. The good, IMO, is that the 1 and the 9 vibrations can balance each other out a bit. But the bad is that so many other vibrations are under-represented, or missing entirely.

Thoughts on this?

chickpea1979

Repetition of numbers

Post by chickpea1979 » Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:31 am

Hi Nimisha :smt006 ,

I can relate to what you are saying about the repetition of numbers. My life path is also 9. I have found that four numbers always crop up in my life. These are 9, 7,6,3. I was born in 1979. My house number is 191. My social security number has sevens, nines and threes in it. My bank stuff has same numbers in it. Is this a coincidence? How is it that I would never get other numbers like 8's or 2's repeated all the time. Does it all relate back to your birthdate?

Chickpea :)

Nimisha

Post by Nimisha » Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:03 pm

I've come to a conclusion that numerology goes way beyond coincidence. Oh, and since you mentioned the SS#, I just checked mine...if I add the numbers up...It comes out to a 1. Why am I not surprised?

auraca

Post by auraca » Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:15 pm

I had to laugh a bit reading what the two of you were talking about... amazing to see the patterns in your life when you look for them with numbers... now you have to start to master and figure out what you are to be learning from those numbers... there is a reason the same numbers keep appearing. :) Might help to center yourself with the colors associated with the numbers and then work on the negatives of the numbers to create better balence within.

Nimisha

Post by Nimisha » Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:27 pm

I understand completely why my numbers tend to be 1's and 9's. :smt045 It just fits with my life so well. Especially the 1...I have always felt a strong desire to be completely independent and have struggled to maintain control over my own life.

Hmm...I have not heard anything about the colors associated with the numbers. Could you tell me about that? I would be very interested. :smt003

auraca

Post by auraca » Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:26 pm

Nimisha

Post by Nimisha » Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:05 pm

So the colors are connected with the LP numbers, then? Can the same colors be applied to say, the Expression number? :smt017

auraca

Post by auraca » Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:53 am

I have only seen the colors in relation to LP ... of course if you study chakras there is also color associated with those, as well as the general aura information. Most people that see auras can easily pick up on the LP color of the person, along with the rest of the aura.

The info I provided is a basic guideline to help you with your LP #. If things are not centered with your LP it helps to surround yourself with the color associated to your LP. Of course you would also need to align your chakras too.

Nimisha

Post by Nimisha » Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:50 am

I feel pretty good about my LP, but I tend to have more trouble with my Expression (1) and Personality (1) numbers. Would using the color bronze for my 9 LP help bring these 1's into balance? Any other suggestions on that?

That's very interesting stuff, auraca! Thanks. :smt003

auraca

Post by auraca » Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:00 pm

Return to “Numerology”