subtraction?

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

FireRose

subtraction?

Post by FireRose » Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:14 am

What's the idea behind adding more than one digit numbers? like 45/9 , 32/5 , 61/7 , etc...... ???

What would it mean if you subtracted and 45/1 , 32/1 , 61/5 ??

Any ideas about this? I dont know enough about each numbers significance to analyze... I'd love to hear thoughts!!

My personal interest: My life is overwhelmed with 27 and 5 (27/5) I never thought about it like that... I always looked at it 27/9 ... maybe it's the fever from this cold but I'm very curious right now! Am I on to something or just thinking too much? THANKS!  :smt017

good night :smt015

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:18 pm

subtraction i suse in only a few places that i know of one in finding challenge
numbers

The Challenge number is one of the few areas of numerology in which subtraction is used. It is derived from your date of birth, using the month, the day, and the year, in that order. (The European style of using first the day, then the month, then the year should not be used.)

To find your Challenges, use the following formula. I will use an example to make the steps easier to understand.

NOTE: When calculating your Challenge Numbers, all Master Numbers are reduced to single digits.

In our example of Tom Cruise, born 7/3/1962, we reduce each of these units (the month, the day, and the year) to single digits. The result is 7, 3, 9.

To find the First Challenge we subtract the month of birth from the day of birth, or vice versa. In our example, we subtract 3 from 7 = 4.

The Second Challenge results from subtracting the day of birth from the year of birth, or vice versa. In our example, we deduct 3 from 9 = 6.

The Third and main Challenge is found by subtracting the First and Second Challenge, or vice versa. In our example, 6 - 4 = 2.

the other would be in finding bridge numbers.. which could apply to your question

The Bridge numbers in your chart are the numbers that indicate how you can make the relationship between the individual core numbers in your chart easier and more compatible. Bridge numbers have the potential to "close the gap" between the Life Path and Expression number, or the Heart's Desire and Personality number.

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:15 am

Hey that's very interesting, thank you.
What's the idea behind using the mm/dd/yy formula instead of dd/mm/yy ?? just curious.

So in relation to my specific issue of seeing 27 and 5 all the time and having them be very influential in my life.... could there be something to the fact that 7-2=5? or is that pure coincidence? like I said, I just noticed that connection (I guess I can be slow sometimes) I focused before on 7+2 = 9. It seems the numbers most present in my life all = 9  [ 27, 333, 315, 45 ]  ...but then, there is 5.

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:59 am

mm/d/y is a pattern that is also  used for the long term period cycles

One of the easier calculations, the three Period Cycles are based on the month, day, and year of birth respectively.

The First Period Cycle starts at birth and lasts until the Personal Year cycle closest to your 29th Birthday.cycles, The First Period Cycle is your month of birth reduced to a single digit or a Master number. The months January through September don’t require calculation – they are already single digits. October is the 10th month and reduces to 1. November is the 11th month; 11 is a Master number, so we do not reduce it any further. And December is the 12th month, which reduces to 3.

The Second Period Cycle is based on your day of birth reduced to a single digit or a Master number.

The Third Period Cycle is based on your year of birth reduced to a single digit or a Master number.

the pinnacle  and challenge cycles can be found using  the same pattern .mm/d/y numerology is all about patterns these patterns remain the same .that is why it works. order is the key .

dont get me wrong i know there are other methods that many have used.
but i was trained this way and it works  i keep a open mind and have about five numerology books in my collection all a little different  .and i refer to them from time to time. but i dont see a reason to change the way i come about the numbers in a chart .

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:26 am

Sorry I forgot to comment about the five and the nine  they have alot in common  the nine is worldly and the five can be seen as the number of man these two examples go hand in hand with each other .i am sure if ones looks further into both numbers there are many more common vibrations that will show similar results.  and answers will be reviled  ....

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:47 am

Thank you  :smt002  I'll keep looking into it

enchantedelf

Post by enchantedelf » Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:38 pm

To figure out your life path number you need to add up the dates in your birthday.  For example:  08/07/1969 would add up like this

_____
1984  1+9+8+4= 22  This is a master Number you can not reduce it further.

____
1995  1+9+9+5= 24  2+4=6  Six is the life path number of this person.

The 4 Pinnacles
Pinnacles represent moments in your life in which you realize current goals and learn some of life's lessons. If you are at the beginning of a Pinnacle, then they can be used as a predictive tool to assist in managing your future. Your first Pinnacle begins at birth and last until around the age of 27. Your Second Pinnacle last through the next 9 years and the Third Pinnacle lasts for 9 years after the Second Pinnacle has passed. Your Fourth Pinnacle picks up where the Third Pinnacle ends and lasts throughout the rest of your life.

The 4 Challenges
Challenges denote personal weaknesses and temptations you will have to overcome and strengths you will have to develop to fully realize your goals. The 4 Challenges have the same time frame as the 4 Pinnacles.  

The 3 Cycles
Cycles occur in 28 year periods. The First Cycle last from birth through your 28th year and is called your Formative or Seed Cycle. The Second Cycle--your Productive or Fruit Cycle--begins at age 29 and last through your 56th year. The Third Cycle, your Harvest Cycle, begins with the coming of your 57th year and last throughout the rest of your life. Your Cycle Numbers tell you the lessons you must learn and goals you must meet to stay on your Life's Path and achieve your true destiny.

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:14 pm

enchantedelf wrote:To figure out your life path number you need to add up the dates in your birthday.  For example:  08/07/1969 would add up like this

_____
1984  1+9+8+4= 22  This is a master Number you can not reduce it further.

____
1995  1+9+9+5= 24  2+4=6  Six is the life path number of this person.

The 4 Pinnacles
Pinnacles represent moments in your life in which you realize current goals and learn some of life's lessons. If you are at the beginning of a Pinnacle, then they can be used as a predictive tool to assist in managing your future. Your first Pinnacle begins at birth and last until around the age of 27. Your Second Pinnacle last through the next 9 years and the Third Pinnacle lasts for 9 years after the Second Pinnacle has passed. Your Fourth Pinnacle picks up where the Third Pinnacle ends and lasts throughout the rest of your life.

The 4 Challenges
Challenges denote personal weaknesses and temptations you will have to overcome and strengths you will have to develop to fully realize your goals. The 4 Challenges have the same time frame as the 4 Pinnacles.  

The 3 Cycles
Cycles occur in 28 year periods. The First Cycle last from birth through your 28th year and is called your Formative or Seed Cycle. The Second Cycle--your Productive or Fruit Cycle--begins at age 29 and last through your 56th year. The Third Cycle, your Harvest Cycle, begins with the coming of your 57th year and last throughout the rest of your life. Your Cycle Numbers tell you the lessons you must learn and goals you must meet to stay on your Life's Path and achieve your true destiny.

I'm sorry, I'm missing what this has to do with my question  :smt017

Return to “Numerology”