fateful numbers

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

jld

fateful numbers

Post by jld » Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:29 pm

Hi, I posted this topic in the wrong section...I'm new.
I was wondering if anyone else knew anyone who has the expression number 13. It's a fateful number and extra care has to be given around 4 and 8's. Today I did my cousin's numerology and she had a 13 expression. She killed herself a couple months ago. I always questioned how this could have been prevented. I had this feeling when I added her numbers that it might be a fateful number. I know this is a fateful combination. Are there any others? What if you are born with a 13 expression and then change your name?

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:24 am

im sorry to hear of your cousin death  but too base it on a number . are a few numbers is wrong . no number is any worse than another . all can be positive or negative   lets look at the nine for example  many people experience sickness in a nine personal month  are low energy  some experience divorce in a six month .or bankrupt in a eight   and it than is based on other patterns in the chart as well  .you maybe need to re think on what numerology is based on .  a basic understanding of magic vibrational and energy control .and the basic laws of nature  changing ones name can be very helpful are very harmful

water can become tea   but there will always be water within the tea. a different look... yes   . a different taste... yes   a different effect on those who drink it  yes  ... a rose by any other name is still a rose ......

bharatmahan

Fate

Post by bharatmahan » Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:41 am

All predictions basically aid in anticipating and preparing for the future events - good or bad.

The events as such can never be changed, they will take place as and when they are supposed to take place, thats destiny-fate.

jld

Post by jld » Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:00 pm

Thanks for your responses. That is helpful to look at each number as having positive and negative aspects.  I know other people who have 13's in their charts and they are very peaceful and very much alive. Since 13 is a karmic debt number, would that come into play? I have two karmic debt numbers 16, 19. I think what I've read about these karmic debt numbers fits a lot with the lessons I have been learning.

jld

Post by jld » Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:16 pm

Since we never write suicide into our charts...is that ever our fate/destiny?

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:27 am

karmic debt numbers can be hard to deal with  .the way i do the life path  the example is my own  nov /2/1963   11/2/1 which gives me a 14/5 life path  .it fits like a finely tuned fiddle  and i have come to understand it . my name is darren wayne buchenberger   which in the western form has 9 fives in it that alot of fives    so geting back to the question of death or suicide  fate or destiny   death yes in both cases  but not because of a karmic debt       suicide  no in both cases  i feel its a failure to see our inner self /no hope no light   no direction  disconnection with spirit  chaos  i dont see the natural order of things as chaos... i believe man is the master of chaos... brought into being by not understanding and knowing  when a person is in this state any thing is possible even death ..............................123456789.............

jld

Post by jld » Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:48 pm

My birthdate is 9/19/1977. So I'd have 16 lifepath. 19 and 16 karmic debt, right? Do you think the karmic debt lessons keep repeating until we learn the lessons and then taper off. Or will the lessons just keep getting deeper? I feel like whatever situations come up in life that I am tring to learn how to better handle keep repeating. I'm hoping that once I learn how to better handle these uncomfortable situations they won't be so uncomfortable.
I have a lot of 5's in my name too.
My expression and life path are both 7's.

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:52 pm

yes you right  i see the 16 19 in your chart .thats the goal is to learn to over come the karmic debt ,and we can in time.  i understand exactly what your going though its not easy by no means . but knowing is the first step .  the fives for me  make it hard to focus  i am always  looking into something new, but get easy bored with it .which causes me to open another door another adventure so to say .i also feel the 7 energy alot since i have gotten older, i have a 7 as a maturity number .  again its not a easy sometimes i have a 14/5 karmic debt  when i was younger i drank and did alot of drugs and feel it in other ways too believe me . my daughters ,one has a 16/7 the other a 13/4 in thIer core numbers my son had a 19/1 as a birth day and is in a 19/1 essence and will remain there until the age of 23  he is 20 now  he is having a very hard time with things ...my daughter the youngest is having  Trouble in school  13/4  my oldest daughter is in a bad relationship and withdraws alot into yourself  16/7 .   so i do know and feel the effects of these karmic debts around me everywhere . numerology has been a very helpful tool for me a blessing and i try to teach and show others its power .most dont believe and thats my biggest problem ... i have always been drawn to the metaphysical  and its been a passion with me for many many years ...alot of people concider me as strange and weird .but thats ok   lol

jld

Post by jld » Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:15 pm

If you're strange and weird, I am too lol.  I have a lot of 5's...so doesn't that reveal the hidden passion. I'm in the 5 challenge right now.

I'm in recovery from addiction. Getting in recovery gave me the beginning of a spiritual basis that my life path and destiny called for. My maturity number is a 14/5. Does that mean I have that karmic debt too? That's a lot of karmic debt lol My life has by no means been easy. It's interesting that the few people I've calculated numbers for in recovery...most have the 14/5 hidden passion. My daughter has this as hers too...She's only two. I wasn't sure if the maturity number was an indication of karmic debt as well.  It's interesting that I got into recovery right around the age of cycle changes, pinnacle and period changes. Pinnacle change from 1 to 7. Period change 9 to 6. I've always been drawn to the metaphysical too.  
Last edited by jld on Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:21 pm

i believe you have been given that one too  dont feel bad 14/5  i always remember the key words abuse of freedom  and that hits home .the main thing to see is that you have been given a gift of knowing  and because of it you can over come the suffering that can be reflected in these karmic debts  .reincarnation comes to mind i must have been bad in a past life time..lol

jld

Post by jld » Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:51 pm

Yeah 3 out of 4, isn't so bad lol. I must of been really bad.  I think we choose out these lessons for ourselves before we come here. Sometimes I think... what was I thinking? But it really isn't so bad anymore, like you said, knowing more about myself helps me understand and try to do things differently. I try to remain teachable, and taking life one day at a time makes a lot of sense.  It's having a spiritual base and learning about myself that has has helped me to not look so much at the negative.  
Maybe if i can "pay off" these debts I won't need to reincarnate anymore.

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:09 pm

thats my plan lol

sweetykat

Post by sweetykat » Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:50 pm

My karmic number  is a  13/4 not  sure  what  thats supposed to mean, but i don't  see  13  as a  fateful number,  i  could be  wrong

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:59 pm

13/4
Hard work and slow progress, this Karmic Debt number is difficult but rewarding when enough effort is applied. Grounded and down-to-earth. Reliable, trustworthy, but sometimes rigid and lacking a sense of humor.

Those with the 13 Karmic Debt will work very hard to accomplish any task. Obstacles stand in their way, and must be overcome time and again. One may often feel burdened and frustrated by the seeming futility of one's efforts there may be a desire to surrender to the difficulties and simply give up on the goal, believing it was impossible to attain in the first place. Some with the 13 Karmic Debt fall to laziness and negativity. But efforts are not futile, and success is well within reach. One simply must work hard, and persevere in order to reach the goal. Many highly successful people in all walks of life, including business, art, and athletics, have a 13 Karmic Debt.

The key to succeeding wit the 13 is focus. Very often, people with the 13 Karmic Debt do not concentrate or direct their energies in one specific direction, or on a single task, but scatter their energies over many projects and jobs, none of which amount to very much. A temptation wit the 13 is to take shortcuts for quick success. Too often, that easy success doesn't come, causing regret and the desire to give up. The result is a poor self-image, and the belief that one is incapable of amounting to very much.

In order to focus, you must maintain order in your life. Order is essential to success. You must maintain a schedule, keep appointments, and follow through. Keep your environment neat and under control, and never procrastinate. If you sustain a steady and consistent effort, you will realize much reward.

jld

Post by jld » Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:47 pm

I guess having these numbers can only be fateful if we allow them to be. Yesterday I was feeling really bogged down but a change in perspective helps. Probably too...the combinations of the numbers we have is very important.

Return to “Numerology”