1:11

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

FireRose

1:11

Post by FireRose » Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:20 pm

Hello all ...

ok, so for as long as I can remember, I have been seeing 11:11 on the clock almost everyday *(a.m or p.m.)

for the past week, while I still see 11:11 sometimes, I've been seeing 1:11 every day... sometimes even waking to see it in the morning.

What could this mean?

THANKS! hope everyone had a safe and fun holiday  :smt003

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:02 pm

Fire rose i see the same numbers its been going in for some time now . also like yourself its almost daily  the first time was at a pantry it came up on the register as change  second time it appear as a time that a message was  sent from a new friend . at that point i started to look for a reason behind the numbers  it seems to be addressing intuition of surrounding /higher awareness  .i have come to the point when it happens i close my eyes in a moment of silence  . if you are any one else can add there thoughts it would be welcomed .

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:15 pm

firerose  you may have seen the post already but if not it could be helpful   11:11 by staryskies on the first page towards the bottom .it must be very common  amongest people  so the old saying goes we are not alone ...

have a nice day

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:41 pm

The 11 is the most intuitive of all numbers. It represents illumination; a channel to the subconscious; insight without rational thought; and sensitivity, nervous energy, shyness, and impracticality. It is a dreamer. The 11 has all the aspects of the 2, enhanced and charged with charisma, leadership, and inspiration. It is a number with inborn duality, which creates dynamism, inner conflict, and other catalyses with its mere presence. It is a number that, when not focused on some goal beyond itself, can be turned inward to create fears and phobias. The 11 walks the edge between greatness and self-destruction. Its potential for growth, stability, and personal power lies in its acceptance of intuitive understanding, and of spiritual truths. For the 11, such peace is not found so much in logic, but in faith. It is the psychic's number.

was wondering if the above statement hits home at all it does for me and may can shed some light on the 11:11 meaning  for you as well  i also see the 333 at different times as well but not as often ....

good day my friend

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:29 pm

It's funny because my Soul Number is 11 ... I just found this out recently when I had my Num.Chart done.

yes, I used to see 3:33 all the time too... not to much lately. It seems to have been "replaced" by 9:11 and now 11:11 / 1:11. (and always has it been ?:27 doesn't matter the hour)

I look forward to more insight on 1:11 ... great input so far!! THANKS! I'm so glad I joined this forum :) many intelligent minds

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:32 pm

can I just  add and vent that my  :smt013 VCR froze last night at 1:11  :smt011  I don't know why this is making me angry but I guess it's because I DON'T KNOW WHY! I think I'm getting a little freaked out too ... er... this ever happen to anyone????

and yes, I still own a VCR, don't make fun  :smt002

jld

Post by jld » Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:03 am

Maybe you've read this before...I saw it posted somewhere else
111-Monitor your thoughts carefully, and be sure to only think about what you want, not what you don't want. This sequence is a sign that there is a gate of opportunity opening up, and your thoughts are manifesting into form at record speeds. The 111 is like the bright light of a flashbulb. It means that the universe has just taken a snapshot of your thoughts and is manifesting them into form. Are you pleased with what thoughts the universe has captured? If not, correct your thoughts (ask your angels to help you with this if you have difficulty controlling or monitoring your thoughts).
Hope this helps too :)

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:11 pm

THANKS :) I will do my best to think positive, especially now entering into a new year.

KFerg

11 on clocks

Post by KFerg » Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:50 am

I don't mean to offend anyone, but in a 24 hour period, 11 is going to show up once an hour which is 24 times, 1:11 and 11:11 twice a day.  That means that there is a high probability of this number getting "caught" by people on the clock.  I would be more impressed if you saw 11 in places other than the clock, such as phone numbers, house numbers, business addresses, on sports jerseys.....etc.  I had a lot of time to consider this because I had an invalidator tell me that just because I heard the name John alot didn't mean anything, because it's a common name.  (I have a lost love named John; I would hear the name come over the intercom system , I would work on Johns as a professional Massage Therapist, as many as 4 in a one hour period recently...) but I was supposed to sit still and marvel at how often she caught "11" on the clock.

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:26 am

But how many people will actually notice it,or better yet wonder why its all the sudden meaningful to them  .i didnt before i started studying numerology.the same being the chase with you ,john is a very come name .yes the 11 would be common but not 11:11or 1:11  .four minutes out of a 24 hour day .theres 60 minutes in a hour 24 X60 is 1440

4 out of 1440  

and for you john is in fact sending you a message .i would look deeper into what he is trying to tell you .

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:43 am

KFerg,

Funny you should mention it. As some of you know, my first question when joining this forum was about the number 27... and isn't the universe funny, there is a movie coming out on Jan 11 (that's 1/11) called 27 Dresses .... ha ha ha I don't know weather to laugh or be annoyed... but there's an example...

and right, times occur twice a day. But isn't it odd to see the same specific time? Or to wake up at 1:11 in the morning? Or to have your gosh-darn VCR clock freeze at that time?

Am I crazy?! sheesh... maybe .. but not for this reason  :smt002

KFerg

1:11 & 11:11

Post by KFerg » Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:46 am

Thanks for your point and opinion!  I have read your other replies, and you definately know your stuff.  It's obvious that you are a loving and supportive individual, and I mean it when I say that I appreciate your reply to me. :smt002

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:58 am

Thanks. I know a little, but I'm still learning. There's always more to know!! And yes, John is such a popular name. It's my dad's name, my daughter's dad's name, and there are 4 other Johns in my immediate family. Crazy. But I know how there can be a thin line between coincidence and a "sign" so your comment was appreciated.

good night!  :smt015

KFerg

Post by KFerg » Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:59 am

I didn't say your were crazy. Forgive me for obviously annoying you, that was not my intent. You posted a topic and asked for feedback, and I participated. There's no need to take it personally. I won't visit your topic again, the forum is all yours.

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:06 am

what? No no no .... I never said you did call me crazy ... I was voicing that [b]I[/b] fight with the notion that I am crazy ... I have my whole life because I was always different... but that if I am crazy, it has nothing to do with the fact that I see what I see...

sorry if you thought that was anything towards you. you can relax, I genuinely appreciated your comment.

Return to “Numerology”