Chart interpretation

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

FireRose

Chart interpretation

Post by FireRose » Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:10 am

:smt006
I am mainly confused about my Cycle Numbers ... 5 , 6 , 5

what does it mean when the 5 is the First and Third? It gives the same meaning:

"Your First Cycle Number is 5
Change and the development of personal freedom are the earmarks of a 5 Cycle. You will find fulfillment and joy in the adventures this Cycle holds for you. This Cycle will show you life at its most exciting.

Your Second Cycle Number is 6
A 6 Cycle denotes a period favorable for love and marriage. You will learn about commitment and responsibility to your loved ones. If you have had a failed marriage, this is a period to start anew. Regardless of the conditions you bring into this Cycle, this remains a period for the homebody to come out in you.

Your Third Cycle Number is 5
Change and the development of personal freedom are the earmarks of a 5 Cycle. You will find fulfillment and joy in the adventures this Cycle holds for you. This Cycle will show you life at its most exciting. "

Can anyone provide more information about this? THANKS!  :smt003

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:01 am

firerose period cycles are long term cycles  they last about 28years apart give are take a few years the last one is longer being that average life of a person is getting longer .

Like most stories, there are three great divisions of our lives: the First, or opening period, finds us groping to find our true nature; at the same time, we are trying to cope with the powerful forces that are present in our environment, our parents and the socio-economic conditions of our family, for example. The Second Cycle, or middle period of our lives, brings about the slow emergence of our individual and creative talents. The initial part of this cycle - the early and mid 30s - represents a struggle to find our place in the world, while the late 30s, 40s, and early 50s, sees us with a greater degree of self-mastery and influence over the environment. The Third, or final Cycle, can represent a flowering of our inner being, such that our true nature has finally come to fruition. It is during this period that one has the greatest degree of self-expression and power.

5 period

A period of rapid progress and much change. You are learning the lesson of freedom. You will travel, move your residence many times, and change jobs. You are footloose. It is a time when you will be free of the burdens of responsibility. You will have a flair for successfully promoting yourself. Your abilities with words will be greatly enhanced. You can learn foreign languages, write, and edit. You will meet many exciting people, visit foreign lands, and encounter many new ideas. Identify yourself with all that is progressive and farsighted in your field. Seek change and take hold of new opportunities.

6 period
A time of family, responsibility, and duty. The issues of commitment, marriage, and family all come into sharp focus. When the commitments are made and one responds lovingly and with acceptance, this is a period of much harmony and support. You are greatly needed by those around you. You will be loved and appreciated. This is the best cycle for marriage. In the same way, partnerships go well and much progress is made from joint activities. Conversely, if commitments are not deeply made or are broken, separation and divorce often occur. Any artistic talent you possess will surface and new opportunities for self-expression will present themselves. You are also under very supportive influences for starting a business. This is a time of progress through flexibility, cooperation, and compromise.

your first 28 plus years will be about freedom learning ect lots of change

then you will is a shift into a more  secure time , lets say a family a house kids a good job type of period more grounded in family matters ect

then we see the 5 showing up in the picture again

so to play this life out we have a first period of freedom learning gaining knowledge travel ect  then comes a time of responibility family a job home
a husband  and depending on how you handle this middle period will effect
how your life will readjust again when the five starts to show up...  it could be retirement full of travel good times ect ,but one thing is for sure the same vibration  will reappear back into your life  but the six will effect how

its a time line  from birth to death  this was not a good example but i think you get the meaning .....the other cycles and pattern that can be found in the date of birth e can help fill in the blanks and make the story come to life in more detail ...

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:14 am

i like to add the period cycles are long term  we need to look at the short term cycles  example the pinnacles ,challenges the yearly cycles,even our monthly and daily cycles
all of these can effect how things will turn out   each of these cycles give off a certain vibration and how we react to each of them could and will effect the next cycle  in the time line   i hope i didnt confuse you i sometimes confuse myself    .....

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:33 am

fire rose these cycles can tell use much about ourselves are past and future  for example  do the years 1996 to 1997 mean anything to you , what about 2005 to 2006 it also shows a ending of a nine year cycle around 2014 to 2015  this is around the same time that a period cycle change will happen from a 5 to a 6  around the age 29 maybe dont mean to use you as a example sorry

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:55 am

the period cycles again which come from the date of birth can be look at as  
formative the first cycle
productive the second cycle
harvest the third cycle

5/6/5

the  five in the formative  this path entails change and freedom. it is a relatively carefree cycle except that there may be some illicit sexual activity. the parents need to set rules and provide guidance without too severely curtailing the childs freedom,while the child must learn the proper use of freedom, not using it to escape from responsibilities and routine .these impulsive individuals are active restless and curious always on the lookout for something new and exciting, to the detriment of finishing what theyve started. they will probably experience a number of changes of address by the time they reach their teen years and this many leave them a bit insecure and unsettled.they may go through many jobs while still in this first cycle

the six in the productive  this individual ,with a nature of shouldering responsibility and being of service, enjoys working with others,often in jobs to do with home, community,education or institutions.other typical occupations are as a healer, welfare worker,gardener, chef,lawyer,speaker ,singer or rancher.success,including financial return,is gained through being true to your nature of accepting responsibility and helping others .marriage is likely,if not already married ,and happy home life is quite common if certain adjustments are made ,which may be required due to family responsibilities. these generous and sympathetic people are often perfectionists and require order and beauty in their homes.they should guard against being too demanding of those in their own family..

now back to the five but this time  it falls into a harvest period

the five in the harvest   people on this path are not prone to retire.they like an active life involving life a lot of moving around and contact with people.if they do leave their jobs or businesses.they will be happy only if their lives contain many new activities, friends,interests and travel they like to keep informed,entertained and continue their education and exposure to new things  

i hope that helped

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:27 pm

:smt003 yes! very helpful as always!

Although I must say it raises some concern ... hah ... is it definitely 28 yrs? I'm just wondering because I feel like I changed from the 5 to the 6 about 2.5 years ago when I met Jack (who got me to quit partying and drinking and we now have a home and a 17mo old daughter). My life is very centered around family and responsibility now. What does this mean about my life cycle? Could this mean something about my life span? lol I'd like to hope I'll live past 60.... :smt017 How much more "6ish" can life get for me at 28? sorry maybe this all sounds stupid but I just don't know much about this stuff and am trying to learn and understand!

Thanks so much for all the great info!!  :smt002

Return to “Numerology”