Numbers

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

birdienumnum

Numbers

Post by birdienumnum » Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:03 pm

I just received a new book on Numerology for Christmas.  I'm not new to studying numerology, and I have noticed that depending on who you ask you sometimes get a different answer on the name you should use when figuring the name numbers.  My new book says use the name you are most CURRENTLY known as.  I agree with this.  

I've been married for 10 years and my first and last name add up to 7 now.  Before I was married my first and last name totaled 11.  Looking back over the last twenty years, who I am and what I am about started off as an 11 and today I'd say someone was following me around when they wrote the meaning of the 7 vibration.  

So, my advice is if you are going by instructions that say use your birth name as it is in your birth certificate and that doesn't quite fit, maybe its because you go by "Rich" instead of "Richard" like my husband or a shortened version of any name.  Or maybe its because your last name is different.  If there is a difference in the name you go by now, try calculating that as your name number and see if it fits you better. :)

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:18 pm

you are right in that the name you go by at the present moment will reflex the person in the where and now ,but remember the full name at birth should also be part of your chart . because you didnt  always go by that name  and some areas of the chart like the tranits and essence cycles require you to use the birth name .it can also shred light on any developmental  problems  are negative energy that you might be feeling

sweetykat

Post by sweetykat » Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:59 am

hmmm i'll have to  try  this,  my  name  is  Katheirne,  but  i go  by  Kathy or Kat most of the  time   i much  prefere katherine  or  Kat  than  Kathy  for  some  reason  i  really  don't like  being   called  Kathy

ok  i  trie  all of  these  with my  married name   but  now  of it  fits me  lik e my  full  birth  name,  i am  separated from  my  husband, and  have   no  intentions  of  reconcileing   mayb e  this is  why   hmm   this is  really  interesting  stuff  i think i will just  stick  with  my  birth  name

Return to “Numerology”