My numerological dilemma

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Eight Gods

My numerological dilemma

Post by Eight Gods » Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:30 pm

I have two different sources teaching me pythagorean numerology. One  informs me that when calculating the consonants in my name to only use the first and last name which equals 65/11 (or a 29/11 when the individual letters are reduced). He says this is because back in the day people only had a first and last name.

The second source (Numerology and the Divine Triangle) informs me to use all the consonants of the entire name which equals 86/14/5.

I've also been informed that the shadow number of 11 is 5 and the shadow number of 5 is 11 so I know that both numbers work through me. I'm just wondering which is the number of my consonants, and which is the shadow. And if I am indeed an 11, am I a 65/11 or a 29/11?

Any response is much appreciated.

jld

Post by jld » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:53 pm

The consonants tell the personality. Both full name and common name give an indication of the personality. The common name (first and last names only) would be the minor personality.  I would look at both as you have done...which number suits your personality? positive and negative...  I don't think there is a right or wrong answer...Accepting all aspects of your personality as real is an important first step in living consciously and working with your shadow. Hope this has helped

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:36 am

thank you for the post  i will be researching this shadow concept  ,but i take it as meaning opposite  i do know that the 5 and the 11/2 are not real compatible ,to some they are know as toxic to each other  . by researching the meaning of the two numbers as they apply to your personality  will tell which method is better for you  no matter which method you used  1-9 vibrations give off there own energy unlike any other.a one is a one, two is opposite the one, an so on .again by knowing each of the numbers energies is one of the first steps to understanding numerology....

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:22 am

two persona verses the five persona

the two

You appear friendly and unpretentious. You have a soft and warm exterior. Others perceive you as gentle, safe harbor. People are drawn to you because, among other reasons, you appear warm and unthreatening.

Your dress is neat and clean. Your clothing should be comfortable, soft, and flowing. You should avoid plain and understated clothes. Make an effort to be a little more daring and exciting in your appearance. This will balance nicely with your perceptive and open personality.

The opposite sex is attracted to your gentle and attentive nature, yet senses the passion beneath your surface. You have sex appeal.

Exercise is important to your appearance and to promote the level of strength you radiate.

You are very patient and understanding, and a wonderful listener. You make others feel important and loved.

You are sensitive and become tense in a disharmonious atmosphere. You have experienced quite a bit of negative criticism as a child, which made you shy growing up. Though you may be well past that shyness, a bit of the vulnerability has remained with you and is often sensed by others.

You are a peacemaker. Arguments leave you drained. People sense your desire for harmony. But you must avoid being the blank tablet for others' projections. People may underestimate your strength, but this is a mistake. You are strong. You bend, but don't break.

You have a fine sense of beauty and excellent taste. There is a grace in your movements, reflecting your keen sense of harmony and refinement.

the five

You are a stimulating person. You brighten social gatherings with your fresh and original ideas. Your conversation tends to be sprinkled with novelty and wit.

You have a quick tongue and charisma. You are probably an excellent salesman. There is a lot of nervous energy within you looking for an outlet.

You love your freedom and you see this life as an ongoing adventure. You are upbeat and optimistic. This is infectious for those you meet. As a result, you inspire others.

You have a strong and attractive body, with good muscle tone. Your movements are supple, graceful, and athletic.

Your bane is that you love to indulge your senses with food and drink and can easily gain weight. You have an appetite for anything that stimulates the senses - sex, food, alcohol, and drugs. Discipline is a necessity for you. The negative side of a 5 Personality Number can give rise to an addictive personality.

You like to dress fashionably and can get away with more colorful clothes. However, you should be aware of the value of quality and the power of modesty.

You are a little irresponsible and quick in satisfying your sensual urges. You are attractive and that, coupled with your innate ability to promote yourself, makes it easy for you to satisfy your desire for new and exciting relationships.

You have a kind of swashbuckling personality. People see you as the adventurer that you are. They expect the unexpected from you, and when they don't you often surprise them.

You have a quick and eclectic mind. You attract information from all directions, but you can be a bit superficial, skimming over the surface of a wide diversity of subjects. This may cause you to be a bit of a dilettante. You can get away with it much of the time, but for your own success and happiness, you should try to ground knowledge and deepen your understanding.

Your versatility and adaptability make you capable of getting the most out of virtually every opportunity in life. You decide quickly on a course of action and your timing is usually good. You radiate with the potential for success, which attracts others who can further you along your path.

the two is feinine  and even , the five is masculine and odd  

the two is about duality ,the five about freedom change

the 2
dilomat cooperation /peace- partnership balance /gestation- duality

the 5

adventurer on the open road /experience-curiosity-freedom/change

another source says the following about the 2 and the 5

the two  considerate easy going soft sees all points of view and cant make any of her own

dresses in such a way that no one wil be challenged

the five
flightly exciting and excitable on the go sensuous and colorful clothing
out for thrills promoter and a talker

even we have the  11 to look at as well  11/2  

The 11 is the most intuitive of all numbers. It represents illumination; a channel to the subconscious; insight without rational thought; and sensitivity, nervous energy, shyness, and impracticality. It is a dreamer. The 11 has all the aspects of the 2, enhanced and charged with charisma, leadership, and inspiration. It is a number with inborn duality, which creates dynamism, inner conflict, and other catalyses with its mere presence. It is a number that, when not focused on some goal beyond itself, can be turned inward to create fears and phobias. The 11 walks the edge between greatness and self-destruction. Its potential for growth, stability, and personal power lies in its acceptance of intuitive understanding, and of spiritual truths. For the 11, such peace is not found so much in logic, but in faith. It is the psychic's number.

another source says

the master number 11 is considered to be the person with visionary capabilities .in its lower octave as a 2 there is sensitivity, receptivity and perhaps psychic ability.

when it is formed of two ones it indicates strength individuality exploration of the unknow territory  within a context of sensitivity and balance
.the strong individual goes into the unknow 1 perceives through his receptivity and psychic ability 2  a vision of what can be and returns with this knowlegde to inspire and stimulate others .the danger this person faces has to do with being caught in illusions ar fantasies that never materialize .

now in the statement above there are some similiar factors that or also found wthin the five . but one must understand that we are dealing with a vibration outside of the 1-9   these master numbers are very unique  and the higher energy that they put off is not alwyes easy to tap into .leaving only the two vibration and in some cases the negative side of it.

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:29 am

i have several books in my study and most of them when dealing with the persona always reduce to the single digit in the case of  personaliity number, but i have seen the other methods used as well .they only list   details about the persona up to the number 9   . thus is the case with other numbers as well

Eight Gods

Post by Eight Gods » Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:55 am

Wow! All your culminative responses make so much sense. You've been a great help. I need to broaden my views, and learn so much more. It can only be more beneficial.

Thanks

Charlesman

Post by Charlesman » Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:51 pm

My take...

When it comes to pythegoran or western numerology, or western vs. chinese dating, or whatever, I think what works for you is what you are used to, pretty much. It goes without saying that, in a Universe the size of which is beyond our perception, the "True" year 0 would be 'a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away', and as such, the logical assumption would be that there is some kind of collective consciencesness "working behind the scenes" based on the fact that billions of sentient human beings are all using the same dating system(s). It would be logical then to assume the same of, say, alphabets, or languages. As for which numerological system "should" be used, again, use what you think works best for you. I personally believe that there is a system that is 100% accurate 'out there', but there is really no way to tell until you have tried it.

Return to “Numerology”