HELP ME TO DECIDE!!!

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dolly

HELP ME TO DECIDE!!!

Post by dolly » Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:40 am

I am  35 years old.I have a 5 year old daughter. 3 months ago I had a IUD(inter-uterine death )  and I lost my baby at 6months of pregnancy.I have had  tests done and all are  fine but my placenta was calcified ,I had light bleeding at 3 months and later at 6months.the reason of miscarriage could not be found doctor says there was some kind of an infection in the placenta leading to insufficient supply to the baby.  I have a history of placenta previa ie. Low lying placenta in both my pregnancies.I have no   diabeties or high blood-pressure and my general health is good except I am prone to. cold related allergies and a delicate constitution.I feel very depressed after my miscarriage and I wish to try again.please give ME WORDS OF ADVICE  to encourage or  of the risks involved. NUMEROLOGICALLY MY
NAME- MAMTA JALAN

DOB – 12-03-1972

TIME- 2:24  A.M.

PLACE : CALCUTTA (INDIA)

LATITUDE-22:35 NORTH

LONGITUDE-88:21 EAST
MARRIAGE DATE-11.12.98  
HUSBAND -ADARSH JALAN
DOB-5/7/70
TIME-20.25P.M.
PLACE-CALCUTTA

jld

Post by jld » Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:04 pm

Dolly, So sorry for your loss and a big hug for you and lots of love.  :smt007  It would be best to talk to a doctor concerning the medical questions you have and what risks may be involved. Also, You will receive much love and support in the I Need a Hug Forum. These are your numbers.

Name: Mamta  
Born: 12/3/1972  
Full name at birth: Mamta  Jalan  

Life Path Number: 7  
Birthday Number: 3  
Expression Number: 14/5  
Minor Expression Number: 3  
Heart's Desire Number: 4  
Minor Heart's Desire Number: 2  
Personality Number: 10/1  
Maturity Number: 12/3  
Life Path / Expression Bridge Number: 2  
Heart's Desire / Personality Bridge Number: 3  
Karmic Lesson Number(s): 6 7 8 9  
Hidden Passion Number(s): 1  
Planes of Expression:  
         Physical Number: 8  
         Mental Number: 13/4  
         Emotional Number: 2  
Balance Number: 5  
Rational Thought Number: 15/6  
Cornerstone Letter: M  
Subconscious Self Number: 5  
First  Challenge Number: 0  
Second Challenge Number: 2  
Third  Challenge Number: 2  
Fourth Challenge Number: 2  
First  Pinnacle Cycle (from birth to age 29): 6  
Second Pinnacle Cycle (from age 30 to 38): 4  
Third  Pinnacle Cycle (from age 39 to 47): 1  
Fourth Pinnacle Cycle (from age 48 to 56): 4  
First  Period Cycle (from birth to age 29): 3  
Second Period Cycle (from age 30 to 56): 3  
Third  Period Cycle (from age 57 on): 1  
For 2008, Mamta's yearly and monthly cycles are:  
Personal Year Cycle:  7  
Personal Month Cycles:  
January 8
February 9
March 1
April 2
May 3
June 4
July 5
August 6
September 7
October 8
November 9
December 1

Hope this has helped. You could also get a general numerology reading if you wanted.

jld

Post by jld » Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:53 pm

Mamta,
Your Life Path is 7  
   Mamta, you are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
You have a clear and compelling sense of yourself as a spiritual being. As a result, your life path is devoted to investigations into the unknown, and finding the answers to the mysteries of life.
   You are well-equipped to handle your task. You possess a fine mind; you are an analytical thinker, capable of great concentration and theoretical insight. You enjoy research, and putting the pieces of an intellectual puzzle together. Once you have enough pieces in place, you are capable of highly creative insight and practical solutions to problems.
   Mamta, you enjoy your solitude and prefer to work alone. You need time to contemplate your ideas without the intrusion of other people's thoughts. You are a lone wolf, a person who lives by his own ideas and methods. As a result, close associations are difficult for you to form and keep, especially marriage. You need your space and privacy, which, when violated, can cause you great frustration and irritation.
   When your life is balanced, however, you are both charming and attractive. You can be the life of a party, and enjoy performing before an audience. You enjoy displaying your wit and knowledge, which makes you attractive to others, especially the opposite sex.
   But you have distinct limits. While you are generous in social situations,
sharing your attention and energy freely, you are keenly aware of the need to "come off stage" and return to the solitude of your lair. You associate peace with the unobtrusive privacy of your world. Therefore, intimacy is difficult for you, because you guard your inner world like a mother lion does her cubs.
   All this privacy and aloneness can cause isolation and loneliness, however. You can be aware of emptiness in your life, a part of you that yearns for company and close companionship that may be unsatisfied.
   If isolation is brought to the extreme, you can become cynical and suspicious. Mamta, you can develop hidden, selfish motives, which people may sense and may cause them discomfort around you. You must guard against becoming too withdrawn and independent, thus shutting out the love of others and keeping you from experiencing the true joy of friendship and close companionship.
   You must especially watch out for selfishness and egocentricity, thinking of yourself as the center of the universe, the only person who really matters. Social contact gives you perspective on yourself and on life, while too much isolation can make you too narrow and even shut off from the rest of the world.
   Secretly, you may feel jealous of the easy relationships formed by others; you may perceive others as less inhibited than you, or more free to express themselves. You may harshly criticize yourself for not being more gregarious, powerful, or capable of greater leadership.
   Mamta, your challenge in life is to maintain your independence without feeling isolated or ineffectual. You must hold fast to your unique view on the world, while at the same time being open to others and the knowledge they have to offer.
   With your abilities to learn, analyze, seek out answers to life's important
questions, you have the potential for enormous growth and success in life. By the time you reach middle age, you will radiate refinement and wisdom. Pythagoras loved the seven for its great spiritual potential.

EXPRESSION  

Your Expression number reveals your physical and mental constitution, the orientation or goal of your life.  Some numerologists refer to this number as the Destiny, because it represents a lifelong target at which you are aiming.  You work at fulfilling this potential every day of your life.  Thus, the Expression number reveals your inner goal, the person you aim to be.  
   The Expression number reveals the talents, abilities, and shortcomings that were with you when you entered your human body.  Your name, and the numbers derived from it, reveals your development, as well as the talents and issues you will be working with during this life.
   For those for whom reincarnation is an accepted philosophy, the vibration of your full name can be seen as the totality of your personal evolution, the experiences, talents, and wisdom accumulated over many life times.  Every experience, no matter how great or small, along this evolutionary path has influenced your development, and brought you to your current state of being.
   The Expression is your being; the Life Path is the major lesson you are
attempting to learn this time around.  Time allows the gradual emergence of your personality.  By reading the Expression number below, you will come to understand your basic nature and the abilities and issues inherent in your being.

Your Expression is 14/5  

Mamta, you are a free spirit.  You love change, adventure, and excitement.  You love your freedom.  Like a bird that needs its wings to live, you cannot exist without it.  Freedom is the nucleus around which your life revolves.  You need it for your very survival.  By using freedom properly, you are able to explore and develop all of your varied talents.  You will meet many types of people and travel great distances.  Freedom is the atmosphere necessary for you to bring forth your many talents.
   You are capable of doing almost anything, and probably quite well.  Only by avoiding the imprisonment of illusory security are you able to bring forth your abilities.
   Mamta, you are unusually adaptable.  In fact, change is a blessing for you.  In the same way, you need challenge and variety.  
     Mamta, you are gifted in your ability to communicate.  Your facility with words is almost limitless.  You also possess the talent to share and advance new ideas.  You are talented with your hands.  You love the new and untried.  Your field is the frontier. You like to work with others, but need to perform your task un-encumbered by the restraints of others.
   Mamta, you are a clever and a quick thinker, but your thought processes -- like your life in general -- can be unorganized and scattered.  You must stay grounded and focused if you want to be successful.
       Self-discipline and setting healthy limits is the key to your success in virtually every area of your life.  Ironically, you will find that as you learn to set appropriate limits on yourself, you will develop more self- mastery and realize even greater freedom.
   The 5 Expression desires the whole world.  You are aware that you have many talents that can bring much success.  But that success depends on your willingness to choose certain areas to concentrate on, and to bring them to perfection.

Your Heart's Desire is 4  

You like to live a stable, well organized life.  You dislike sudden changes.  You prefer orderliness in all things.  You have a systematic mind that is reflected in everything you do.  You can establish and maintain a routine.  You are exacting with details and quite thorough.
   You like to carefully analyze a problem and then tackle it in a logical and practical approach.  You want to be dependable, a rock of strength and an example of discipline for others.
   Work is central to your life, but you may have a tendency to overdo it; you can easily become a workaholic if you're not careful.  You have a great deal of energy and can accomplish a lot.
   You want a family and you are a good parent.  You may carry the discipline and the need for orderliness too far, especially in your family, making children and spouse feel oppressed and limited.  Flexibility is your key to harmony and balance in life.  For you, structure is more important than freedom, which you tend to interpret as chaos.  But others do not have your need for well defined systems, in fact, they may feel deeply inhibited and uncomfortable with it.  The peace you get
from orderliness may represent a prison to someone else.
   Mamta, you need and want much love, but you are not very demonstrative.  You can be a little rigid and stubborn.
   You are honest and unpretentious.  You detest liars and affectations.
   You can be very determined and tenacious.  You are the bedrock of any
enterprise.  You have the courage to go into the nitty gritty of a problem and come up with a solution.  Try not to lose sight of the larger picture and dream while you plumb the depths of the bottom line.

Your birthday Number is 12 (not 3) like was listed in the last post.
:)

satyamani

have trust

Post by satyamani » Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:56 am

Dear One,
You yourself is powerful and try to wear black and navy blue. Please avoid giving any thing as donations on Saturdays. God is iwth you and you will be benefited and can use Amethyst ring stone.
Dr.Anoop

Return to “Numerology”