Same number status?!?!

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Eight Gods

Same number status?!?!

Post by Eight Gods » Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:37 am

Both the consonants and vowels in my name add up to five, and both my birth number and my entire name add up to one. I was born on the 14h (5) and have four E's (5) as well as an N (5) and a W (5) in my name. This can't be coincidence...could it? If not what does it mean?

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:56 am

hearts desire is a 5 coming from the vowels in your name :the pull of the road is your passion you love adventure exciteement the adrenaline rush .
your curiosity about life calls you out of a stable existence into discovery ,movement, knowledge ,particularly senual knowledge ,for the 5 pattern controls the five senses.
you must have freedom to satisfy this passion for exploration, and if you are bound by four walls ,you could feel suffocated and smothered. find a way to fillfull your urge uncover your sqelched pssion bringing more energy back into your life .

the five persona the consonates in your name    : flighty exciting and excitable on the go sensuous and colorful clothing out for thrills promoter and a talker.

the one essence/expression  entire name   intuitively  you are a natural explorer an pioneer into new areas of human endeavor. you tackle challenges wit courage foucus determination and with an idependent and creative mind .assertive and resourceful you provide strength and leadership for others dont let that powerful determination run roughshod over others .

the five  lover of variety and change  may lack continuity of purpose  over indulging can also be a problem sex food drugs ect

the one  an original thinker with the power of concentration to a piont of being inflexible and short-tempered with others  ego and self play into the picture when one vibrations are present.

one passion or drive for self
five passion or drive for freeedom independence change and variety

the  many e's in your name ...physically active freedom loving and adaptable desire for and enjoy change and variety wish to enjoy life in all its aspects and generally are very lively and interesting . on the downside  not the best marriage material since theyre not prone to desire the settled life of home and family...........intellectual mental ability to write lecture speak or sing

the  n  this letter has a receptive quality on a nonphysical level whereby the individual will be able to tune in to new concepts ideas and music
seemingly  out of nowhere it denotes an slert nature that seems to have the ability to perceive and attract that which is an advantage to itself
it imparts flexability but may lead to scattering of talents and efforts

the w  denotes more of the same as above ...change from old conditions to new .learningto be flexible and acccept change  indicates a love of excitement speed travel and the dramtic  

the one life path is a follows

You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action. You have drive and determination. You don't let anything or anyone stand in your way once you are committed to your goal.

You assume the responsibility to be the protector and provider for those you love. You demand respect and attention and become irritated and even domineering when important things do not go your way.

You need to feel in command of important undertakings, and resist supportive roles. You seek the forefront and the limelight.

You are exceptionally creative and original and possess a touch of the unusual. Your approach to problems is unique and you have the courage to wander from the beaten path. You can be impatient with your shortcomings and those of others.

You are very concerned with your status and foster the appearance of success and self-satisfaction. The need to appear well-off propels you to strive for growth, success and the finer things of life.

You should watch out for selfishness, conceit and the over-concern with appearance. You must guard against overzealous behavior, anger and aggressiveness. If these qualities are not brought under control you could become excessively domineering, vindictive and even violent. You perform best when you are left to your own devices. Ideally you should own your own business and be your own boss. Hold fast to your life's dream and work with the determination you possess to realize it. You can become overly stressed by your driven nature. Be careful about the food you eat and maintain an exercise program you enjoy. Competition sports are often a healthy outlet for a person with your drive, particularly sports involving running and swimming. Don't let pride and overconfidence be your masters. Remember, your talents and abilities are a gift from a higher source, which should promote gratitude and humility, rather than pride and conceit.

More often than not a person with a 1 Life Path will achieve much in life as long as the drive, creativity, originality and pioneering spirit are fully employed!

the 14 a kamic debt number

You love change, excitement, and travel. You easily become bored and need the new and the exotic to feel stimulated and alive. You are highly adaptable, which makes change easy for you.

You have a gift with words and likely possess much talent as a writer or an editor.

You are highly social and work well with others as long as there are not too many restrictions to bind you. You get restless easily, a characteristic that can make you change vocations or relationships much too quickly. Major changes in your life should be studied well before you make them.

You can be over-confident and headstrong, but you also tend to be lucky and a natural gambler.

Underlying your love of change is much insecurity. Beneath an exterior of calm or coolness lies much emotional turbulence, which reflects itself in your life as rapid change and mercurial mood swings.

Your challenge is to ground in a particular profession or lifestyle that will provide limits and form for your considerable creativity.

You are exceedingly versatile and talented. There are few things you cannot do. You are also industrious, once you have made a commitment to a specific task. The key to your success is balance. You must avoid making major changes just to escape the routine, or as a means of avoiding responsibility for difficult situations.

You have a quick and analytical mind. You are original and practical, but can be erratic. You have to force yourself to finish projects once they are started.

You must avoid the pitfalls of over-indulgence, such as sex, alcohol, drugs, and food.

By grounding in a particular field and committing your considerable talents to your work, you can make a great success of your life.

This can't be coincidence...could it? If not what does it mean?

now its your turn?

theres a old saying:  we dont ask a question without already knowning the answer....  we are only looking for affirmation of what we already knew

peace my friend  i can relate to the many five,s

i have a five life path    11/02 /1963        and have nine fives in my name   5 e's .....3 n's..... 1 w

darren wayne buchenberger    and on top of that  no 6"s

Eight Gods

Post by Eight Gods » Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:28 pm

Wow... You hit the nail on the head. Thanks for the advice, I feel inspired to do what I know I need to do. You really explained my nature down to a T... Or rather a 1 and a 5. You've truly helped point me in the right direction. Thanks a million.

Return to “Numerology”