Adding to get the expression number?

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pakrat

Adding to get the expression number?

Post by Pakrat » Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:07 am

I understand that each letter of your name has a number and you add them together to get the expression. However i have seen a number of ways to add them and get the reduced total.

One thing that is stated is that when you reach a master number you do not reduce it from there.

Now this is the problem i encounter.

Some places say add the name idividually so first name = x second name = y lastname = z.

Ok i understand that, but thats where not reducing a master number comes in. Some say they are 11, 22, 33. While others say just 22, 11.

my situation

F=33 (if master 6 if not)

S=33 (if master 6 if not)

L=8

Now with the 6's or 33's they both end up at 2 but with the 33's it reduces to 11 before 2. 11 being a master number.

Then i read about and took a different approach adding all the letters values to a lump sum... no separation in names. Fine, i come up with 101.

This is where this type of reduction threw me off.

One said add the 1+0+1 and that reduces to 2.

And yet another said take the first 2 didgets and add them to the third and reduce from that 2 didget number to a one didget.

Ok this is 10+1= 11= 2

I generally call upon many sources to be able to get an accurate result, but in this case it has created more questions, rather than clarify anything.

I guess i am trying to ask is, which method garners the more accurate results. The addition i did is correct, do I or dont I have an expression number that is 11/2?

Thank you for reading  :)

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:35 am

you do my friend have a 11/2 present  ,or it could be read as 20/2  6+6+8= 20/2 so look at both for insight to your expression your calculation were correct .

the number 11

The 11 is the most intuitive of all numbers. It represents illumination; a channel to the subconscious; insight without rational thought; and sensitivity, nervous energy, shyness, and impracticality. It is a dreamer. The 11 has all the aspects of the 2, enhanced and charged with charisma, leadership, and inspiration. It is a number with inborn duality, which creates dynamism, inner conflict, and other catalyses with its mere presence. It is a number that, when not focused on some goal beyond itself, can be turned inward to create fears and phobias. The 11 walks the edge between greatness and self-destruction. Its potential for growth, stability, and personal power lies in its acceptance of intuitive understanding, and of spiritual truths. For the 11, such peace is not found so much in logic, but in faith. It is the psychic's number.

20    It is overly sensitive, intuitive, and vulnerable to criticism. It has emotional problems. It can show weakness and cowardice in the face of challenges.

2 expression

You have a great talent for working with others; you possess tact and refinement. You have a highly developed intuition. This provides you with insight into personalities and situations. Therefore, you act with tact and subtle persuasion. You possess a kind of radar, avoiding the landmines within another's personality, yet bringing out their goodwill. These abilities make you the perfect diplomat.

Your abilities are better expressed while working with others than by working alone. In the same way, you perform better in a partnership than in a leadership role.

You seek balance and peace in all relationships and situations. The key to your personality is sensitivity, but there are two sides to the coin: You have the ability to perceive the thoughts and emotions of others, and can work gently with others for a mutually shared goal. This makes you a great asset in any group endeavor.

However, your sensitivity makes you vulnerable. You can be thrown off balance by an unkind word, a conflict, or by hostile conditions at work. You are far more upset by these conditions than people without your sensitivity. While others appear to be enduring troubled times with a modicum of turmoil, you suffer the turbulence of life as if your very survival were at stake.

In difficulties, you tend to persevere and steadily erode the resistance. You are like a gentle wind that shapes the rock.

You are friendly and open-minded. You are a great support person, pulling the best out of those around you. You are the power behind the throne. You are indispensable to the leadership of another, providing insight and advice that is essential. Yet, despite the invaluable service you provide, you often do not get the credit and recognition you deserve, which can be frustrating. Your natural modesty and the enjoyment you get from being an important asset is usually satisfaction enough for you.

Close relationships are essential to your happiness. When single, you dream of finding your "soul mate." When married, you are concerned with your spouse's needs, emotions, and thoughts. You are an outstanding marriage partner, giving, thoughtful, and conscious of meeting the needs of your loved one. You provide great support for your spouses career. You are a passionate lover.

Parenthood is not an easy role for you, probably because you lack the will to enforce discipline and need a tranquil, delicate, and harmonious environment.

You are blessed with a high degree of musical talent. You have a good sense of rhythm and harmony.

You are a good counselor with an inborn talent for psychology and finely tuned intuition.

another example of 2 expression  

You have an intuitive ability to balance and see both sides of an issue which makes you a natural peacemaker  and diplomat
you are receptive to the ideals of others sift through them with your sense of detail and find the compromises and synthesis that allows opposite factions to come to agreement through your power of communication stick to your own truth for you could be easily swayed by a powerful 1

on the higher octave of 2 ,the 11 you are a visionary, one whose strongly developed sensitivity glimpses a finer possibility of life and a view of spiritual essence and beauty which you wish to communicate on to others.

you could be lost in illusions and addictions unless you stay grounded as we have learned the higher  you climb the farther you can fall

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:55 am

my first name darren  4 +1+ 9+9+5+5=33   just wondering do you like gardening  learning /teaching others  

Its ultimate potential is in teaching. It is called the Christ number. It comforts others. It represents self-sacrifice and beliefs in Utopia. It is often co-dependent, and is sometimes a compulsive liar.

this fits to a tee  has some bearing on my life  been married three times  co-dependent   regrets lol   compulsive liar  as a child i was always in trouble for lying been know to tell stories  love teaching children help run a day care for years.  always  comforting someone trying to lift them up   .

The 33 is the most influential of all numbers. It is the Master Teacher. The 33 combines the 11 and the 22 and brings their potential to another level. When expressed to the fullest, the 33 lacks all personal ambition, and instead focuses its considerable abilities toward the spiritual uplifting of mankind. What makes the 33 especially impressive, is the high level of sincere devotion. This is shown in its determination to seek understanding and wisdom before preaching to others. The 33 in full force is extremely rare.

The number 33 only matters when found among the core numbers: The Life Path, Heart's Desire, Expression, Personality, Maturity number, or as an Essence cycle or Pinnacle cycle. In all other cases the 33 should be reduced to a 6.

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:59 am

i also have a 20/2 expression ,  a two birth day number ,  and 11 month,  the month was little bearing as a core number in numerology..

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:13 am

and to be honest the 20/2  expression has also played true  was founded to suffer with mental illness some 12 years ago meds didnt seem to help much
only cause health problems to get worst  .so since 1999 i dont do doctors of any kind  and i a drug free  .take it as you like  but i have found my way and it works ...

20    It is overly sensitive, intuitive, and vulnerable to criticism. It has emotional problems. It can show weakness and cowardice in the face of challenges.

Pakrat

Post by Pakrat » Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:44 am

well the 33's were intriguing to me because of my life path and birthday, both of which are 3's.

Some people have said I am a good teacher, I just like to share what I know with those who are interested. And yes I like to garden when i have the time.

I just have to see how it fits with the rest of my numbers.

I am in my second pinnacle and it is an 11, and after reading the description of that pinnacle,I see much of how i feel at this point in life.

When it all comes together I should have a good understanding.

Thank you for the information  :)

Return to “Numerology”