A question about Karmic lessons

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pakrat

A question about Karmic lessons

Post by Pakrat » Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:46 am

As i have read about karmic lessons, That if that number appears in one or more of you core numbers, It diminishes that lesson.

I have only one karmic lesson and it is 3.

On the other hand my life path and birth date are also 3.

How much is the lesson diminished ?

There is much in the lesson that i see in myself, being self critical and such.

Would it being diminished mean it would be easier to overcome than if i didnt have any 3's in my chart at all?

I have been trying to change this, even before i looked into numerology, and have made a little progress. Just seeing the lesson gave me a better understanding as to why i do it, and that it can be overcome.

Thanks in advance for any answers  :)

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:57 am

Would it being diminished mean it would be easier to overcome than if i didnt have any 3's in my chart at all?  

yes my friend that is exactly what it means

How much is the lesson diminished ?  effort and focus on the vibrational energy of three  .

something  else to think about  the other numbers with in your chart  demand your attention as well  , remember cycles and patterns  daily monthly yearly energy vibrations can pull and tug on us as well..

Pakrat

Post by Pakrat » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:29 am

Thank you for the answers!

Once i get a better understanding i'll be able to work on them as a whole, I'm getting there, with help from you of course :)

And yes... the good ole Tug-o-war, makes ya  wonder if your coming or going at times   :)

Return to “Numerology”