a question

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Molissa

a question

Post by Molissa » Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:43 pm

I'm curious.
does the time of day play into numerology?  If so, how?  I'm curious because my birth time is 3:33 p.m.  
thanks.

jld

Post by jld » Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:12 am

Hi Molissa, I imagine it does for some. I love that number...333. How does it relate to other numbers in your chart? I was born at 3:04 and I have 7 LP and Exp.

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:39 am

i find that interesting i was born 3.38am   i have a 5 my life path number   numerology uses yearly monthly and daily numbers for forecasting .i have seen hourly times used as well . so depending on the time frame .it can be a important part  .In astrology your time of birth is very important  ,not so in numerology in a general reading and laying out a chart .  but a very good question  .i love to hear more insight on the topic.

Molissa

Post by Molissa » Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:40 am

I have no clue how it plays with the rest of my numbers!  Maybe y'all can enlighten me?
Birthday:  6/25/1954, on a wednesday I think.
I, too, like the number which is why I ask about the 333.  Always makes me smile for some reason.
and my best friend  (7/12/1953) was born at 3:36 p.m.
Any thoughts or ideas are greatly appreciated.

jld

Post by jld » Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:15 pm

Your lifepath is a 5 and your bday no. is 25. (We'd need your name to do the rest of your chart  :)  )
your lifepath is a 32/5
Adventure, change, freedom, exploration, variety, sensuality, unattached, curious, experienced, periodicity, knowledge seeker, knowledge teacher, traveler, imagination, child-like, playful.

Your birthday number is 25
You possess a sound, rational mind and keen insight. You are logical and intellectual in your approach to life. At the same time, you have fine intuition, which, if you are able to listen to, will guide you well through life.
You are very sensitive and feel deeply, but you don't share your feelings easily and do not communicate them well. Work hard to develop and maintain deep and important relationships. Learn to share your emotions and deeper thoughts about life. Trust is the key to your emotional happiness.

This is what some say the significance of 333 is...
333-The ascended masters are near you, desiring you to know that you have their help, love, and companionship. Call upon the ascended masters often, especially when you see the number 3 patterns around you. Some of the more famous ascended masters include Jesus, Moses, Mary, Quan Yin and Yogananda

3 is a very communicative number and 3 threes is a trinity of 3. Maybe the 333 comes in as a balancing force for you with regard to your birthday number? If this number makes you fel good, go with that. I get a good feeling from it too.

Maybe for some of us we use the time of birth as a balancing element and for others an intensifying one... The hard thing with time of birth is that, for many, it's often hard to be sure that it is accurate.  

(Your friend has a lifepath of 28/10/1
Unity, Beginning, , Focussed concentration, Goal-striving, Action, Independence, Originality, Courage, Invention, Leader, Self-reliant, Ambition, Pioneer , Will, Conscious Mind, Positive)

Hope this has helped and I'd love to hear what others think

Molissa

Post by Molissa » Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:19 pm

holy toledo!, jld.  Most of that is uncannily accurate.  I'm fascinated with numbers, always have been.  and I'm an accountant.  Thank you ever so much for the information.  Very interesting and informative.
blessings to you!

jld

Post by jld » Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:46 am

Let's see how the rest of your chart fits.
Here's me postulating...
So you like to have fun and are quite independent needing lots of freedom. Deep down you have a humanitarian and very giving nature. You have become more responsible, nuturing, and community oriented with maturity. And now you are getting more in touch with your spiritual side?
I hope you find that these numbers fit as well and maybe they can provide some insights  :)

Your name gives a 19/1 vibration and your personality is also 19/1.
1. Initiating action, pioneering, leading, independent, attaining, individual.
You are a natural leader, independent and individualistic.  You are
extremely ambitious, original, and courageous.  You employ new and unproven methods.  You are an explorer and an innovator.  You are self-reliant, confident, and energetic. The number 1 symbolizes the front-runner, pioneer, warrior, risk-taker, and daredevil.  Strength and perseverance are central to your success.  You have great powers of concentration and the ability to visualize your goals, thus making them more attainable.

The 19/1 tells that you came into this life to learn a particular lesson...
The person with the 19 Karmic Debt will learn independence and the proper use of power. You will be forced to stand up for yourself, and often be left to stand alone.
The most important lesson for the 19 Karmic Debt is: While you seek to stand on your own feet, you are still a human being, deeply connected with others and in need of the support, assistance, and human understanding that all people need. Those with the 19 Karmic Debt will learn the hard way that "no man is an island," and that we are, indeed, "all bits of the main!"

You are also learning the 14/5 lesson from your lifepath (this is from reducing the numbers then adding)
You will be forced to adapt to ever-changing circumstances and
unexpected occurrences. There is an acute danger of overindulgence in sensual pleasures.
   Also important is the need to maintain order in life, and to establish one's own emotional stability. You must also be willing to adapt to the unexpected occurrences of life, all the while maintaining your focus on your goals and dreams. Flexibility and adaptability are at the very core of this struggle.
Orderliness in one's immediate environment is crucial to maintaining clarity and focus. Mental and emotional stability must be attained in order to avoid being thrown about by the changing fortunes in the external environment. But the key to the 14 Karmic Debt is commitment. Life will resemble a roller coaster ride, but it will always travel in the right direction if one's heart is set on what is true and good.

Your heart's desire is 18/9...Humanitarian, giving nature, selflessness, obligations, creative expression.

First and Middle names add to 6
Maturity Number: 6  
Growth Number 6
6. Responsibility, protection, nurturing, community, balance, sympathy.

Life Path / Expression Bridge Number and Balance Numbers are 4.  
So you can use this number's vibrations to balance out your numbers and brige the gap... A foundation, order, service, struggle against limits, steady growth, Practical, orderly, patient, logical, hard-working, loyal, builder, steadfast, frugal, responsible, earthy, planner, materially creative, even tempered.

Cornerstone Letter: M  
You are energetic and hardworking with a touch of the workaholic. You are efficient and do not tire easily. You likely have a strong physical constitution. You are domestic and want financial security. You are tolerant and can endure hardships. You have to be more patient with others.
First vowel E      The first vowel of your first name reveals something of your deeper self.
You need plenty of feedom You are physical and passionate and it is possible you will be married more than once. You like to be social and entertain. You are highly perceptive and not easily fooled. You are original and versatile. You are capable of looking at a situation from different perspectives.

Planes of Expression:  
         Physical Number: 23/5  
You have a natively strong constitution. You are versatile and resourceful. You have a flexible body and quick reactions. You enjoy change, travel, and meeting new people. You have a talent for promoting ideas. You are attracted to the new and exciting. You seek knowledge and understanding through experience. You go about life in a unique and innovative way; you avoid the conventional and traditional. You talk well about many different things and are an excellent salesman if you believe in the product.
         Mental Number: 12/3
You are extremely artistic, creative, and a bit flamboyant. You are attuned to fashion, interior and architectural design. You have a talent for designing office space and landscaping. However, you can be scattered mentally, having thoughts pop in and out of your mind seemingly at random. You need to develop discipline and focus.
         Emotional Number: 11/2  
You are highly emotional, intuitive, and extremely sensitive to your environment. You have a tendency to go up and down emotionally with whatever is the overriding stimulus in your surroundings. You are overly concerned with the opinions of others. You are highly aware of what others are thinking. You perceive their motivations and hidden feelings. You enjoy, and even need, beauty and harmony around you. You are very tactful and diplomatic. You have a gift for saying the right thing at the right time. You are extremely vulnerable to stress. You can experience much nervous tension and if not properly cared for can suffer some type of nervous disorder. You have a subtle mind and talent as a healer and counselor.

You are in a five personal year right now.
The 5 Year: A year of change, freedom, and unpredictability.

You are in two 7 cycles now:  4th pinnacle and 2nd period cycle
This is a period of inner development and soul searching. You will deal with the deeply important questions of personal existence and the meaning of life. You will need time to be alone to contemplate your inner world. This is a time of spiritual growth. You will experience a heightened sense of faith. The power of the universe will be the force that carries you along.

With the second Cycle as 7, it is a great period for the investigation and development of the finer points and technicalities of a chosen line of research, study or investigation. Peace and quiet abound. It is time to contemplate and philosophize on the meaning of life, spirituality, and the self.

Your last name also gives a 7 vibration.
7. Analysis, understanding, knowledge, awareness, studious, meditating.

Molissa

Post by Molissa » Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:26 am

you really have a gift for number reading.
you went to a tremendous amount of effort but I do hope not too much trouble.
Amazing.
Quite accurate in MANY regards -
i.e. I've lived all over the world.  Just in the last 6 years I've lived in 2 different towns in the U.S., an island in the northwest Pacific, and an island out by New Zealand.
I could go down the list of traits and just say, check yes.
wow!
thanks so much for this.
blessings to you!

jld

Post by jld » Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:54 am

It was a pleasure really. Glad it resonated with you
A zest for life you have there :)

Return to “Numerology”