what happens if your never given a name.

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

joker

what happens if your never given a name.

Post by joker » Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:52 am

I 'm sorry if this question has been asked once, what happens if your never  given a name, whats your exp number if your never given a name or whats your per number if you don't have a name, at birth I mean if your not given a birth name, don't tell me you have no per number. hm?  

thank you.

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:19 pm

It remains unknown till one is given .... A question for you my friend have you ever know a person without a name . Are in fact anything without a label attached to it ....

joker

Post by joker » Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:20 am

drrnwynbchnbrgr wrote:It remains unknown till one is given .... A question for you my friend have you ever know a person without a name . Are in fact anything without a label attached to it ....
well I know someone that did not have a name given to  her, until she was 1 years old but that does really answer your first question,   but I think it  is   truly possible  once in this world a person was never given a birth name but born in a house or in the middle of no were, thats possible I guess, to answer your second question  I would say your a human  without a label, well you can say your label is being a human.    but are you saying lets say a child is never given a birth certificate name, but is  called tom labeled by his mom or dad that, or other family members, are you saying that, maybe, thats how you found out his exp or other numbers, if yes then do have any evidence, to proof that?  

thank you for your reply.  

:smt020

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:43 am

numerology is only one of many ways in which we can read and understand people  .without the needed basics numerology could not be one of your options .  i dont know your name or date of birth  ,but you do have a label which is  isako123  which is giving off energy and can be read

example

Extremely intuitive and feminine, the name "Isakov123" has many subtle powers;
a capable negotiator, convinces without confrontation.  Like the mythical Sirens, it
can draw people into its reality whether they want to or not.

The name "Isakov123" tends to be finely tuned with what is going on.  Aware of
subtle realities that escape others, it often surfaces as the winner, even when
competing with larger and stronger entities.  It bends, but won’t break, accepts
dominance, but ends up on the controls.  The name "Isakov123" is loaded with
contradictions.  Gentle, but watch those nails.  Tactful, but if need be, a
razor-sharp tongue.

Most positive characteristics: Diplomatic, understands the human psyche.  
Patient.  Resilient.
Most negative characteristics: Fragile, superficial, dependent, impractical, not
always truthful.

The vowels in "Isakov123" add a sense of seriousness to the Dominant
Impression: knowledge, study, research, wisdom, intellectual depth, spiritual
search, and an abhorrence of all things shallow and superficial.  There is a sense
of revelation, of seeing beneath the surface of things, of well thought-out opinions,
of careful judgments, and, above all, of a need for perfection - clearly,
compromise is never an option.
For many people, the vowels make the name "Isakov123" seem cool and aloof.  
For others, it offers hope, a ray of light in a world of ignorance.  The vowels make
"Isakov123" seem impersonal and introvert, but also precious and worthy of one’s
devotion.  There is a sense of isolation for some, a powerful sense of belonging
for others.

The Base Vibration in "Isakov123" reflects reliability and consistency.  It radiates
trust, efficiency, common sense, and a down-to-earth and practical nature.
One feels secure and in capable hands.  The base vibrations in "Isakov123"
radiate strength, efficiency and dependability.  Family values and strong morals
are also present.  At the same time, the base vibrations make one feel that the
name "Isakov123" represents a conventional, unimaginative temperament, even
rigid and boring.

Return to “Numerology”