Number 215

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

StuckPA

Number 215

Post by StuckPA » Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:16 pm

I've noticed something ever since moving to the area code of 215 here in Philadelphia,my energies have taken an incredible downturn! I don't know though if it's particularly because of that number because I had an astrocartography reading and it said that this area was ruled by Saturn-the planet of hard lessons as well.
I had just thought of the 215 thing though recently as I was trying to register a new email address with that number and there were unexplained 'errors' registering it,that would of course add to the many things associated with this place that I've had 'unexplained' problems with.

3leaf

think positively

Post by 3leaf » Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:29 pm

do it do it do it!

If you believe that you die soon, you will die soon. Believe is much more stronger energy, than postal code or whatever ....    :-D

StuckPA

Post by StuckPA » Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:10 pm

Sorry but I don't think I believe too much in that postivity stuff,I tried it and it didn't work. I think the energies are too strong in the areas that I'm in to fight against it.

3leaf

Fight with it

Post by 3leaf » Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:52 pm

Dont tell me, that number 215 will dictate you life. I see, that you have the most agressive sign of zodiac and you are so submisive. And by the way, arent there different numbers, that have influence on you. It has no logic for me.

I think, that you started to believe in it and that was the point, you started finding that number around you and causing problems. Find piece inside you, than you will help yourself more.

I see often master numbers, after that I started reading about numerology, but its because fact, that I pay more attention to them. I tested it. 9:00, no attention, 9:11 it has my full attention. It is because my subconsciousness...

StuckPA

Post by StuckPA » Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:06 pm

I'm not saying that I let the number dictate anything,I just had a curiousity about it. I'm sure there are many other things causing the strange energies in the area I'm in and I'm interested in learning about this while I'm still stuck here;

starlife

Post by starlife » Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:51 am

2 + 1 + 5 = 8    No wonder.  8 is the number of  Saturn - restrictions, limitations, hard lessons, responsibility.

StuckPA

Post by StuckPA » Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:30 pm

Yep that sounds familiar alright! And also what my reading said that Saturn ruled this area! So...when will I be released?!

StuckPA

Post by StuckPA » Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:35 pm

That would make sense considering when I also lived in area code 908 it was pretty much the same junk...

What about area code 540 then? I had much better times in that number.

I was also in 610 and 954 also.

Return to “Numerology”