Which system of Neumerology is more accurate

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

vandank

Which system of Neumerology is more accurate

Post by vandank » Mon May 26, 2008 10:16 am

Hello

I am a begineer at this art and have been reading a lot of text on the subject. I have learned that there ate 3 more widely known systems of numerology

1) Pythagorean which is the most popular because of its simplicity
2) Chaledean
3) Hebrew Kabblah

I have also read that the Chaledean sysetem is known to be more accurate and would like to know some openion on this issue.

Also would appreciate if someone could suggest more text/books on the subject of numerology for further study.

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:10 pm

i dont see that one system is any better than another but more the case of the person using it .

emraan

Post by emraan » Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:46 pm

see wat i believe is that everybody belonging to different languages has their own numerology interpretations or wat u call alphabetic system...so if one is of english origin then chaladean will work better...for indians they have separate values for english letters..and as for as muslims are concerned, their interpretations will be based on ABJAD system....

Roark

Post by Roark » Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:34 pm

Each system as you call it done correctly will provide the same result in reading. Variations that can occur between them are not the result of different systems per say but a result of different authors (person doing the reading) interpreting things differently.

nitinsaxena77

Post by nitinsaxena77 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:47 am

hi,
all the 3 systems are good. it depends on the person who analyses the results. also, i m also learning numerology and using chaldean system. i have learnt a lot from online material which i found  on indiatimes.com

Return to “Numerology”