For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Wolfshadow

Post by Wolfshadow » Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:56 am

The Women's Rights Movement marks July 13, 1848 as its beginning.

1848: 1+8+4+8=21. 2-1=(1), 2+1=(3), 13
Last edited by Wolfshadow on Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wolfshadow

Post by Wolfshadow » Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:08 am

The 3 children of Fatima were told by the Lady of Fatima to gather on the 13th day of each month at the spot where they first witnessed the apparition.
I am looking for answers to the many strange things that have happened and continue to happen in my life.

Wolfshadow

Edict of Milan - 313 A.D.

Post by Wolfshadow » Mon May 24, 2010 7:59 am

At the beginning of the 4th century, a monumental event occurred for the Christian Church. In 306 A.D., Constantine became the first Christian Roman Emperor. At first, he accorded Jews the same religious rights as Christians. However, about 312 A.D., he made Christianity the official religion of the Empire. This signaled the end of the persecution of Christians, but the beginning of the persecution of the Jewish people.

In 313 A.D., the Edict of Milan outlawed synagogues, and in 315 another edict allowed the burning of Jews if convicted of breaking the law.

* the ancient privileges granted to the Jews were withdrawn
   * rabbinical jurisdiction was abolished or severely curtailed
   * proselytism was prohibited and made punishable by death
   * Jews were excluded from holding high office or a military career
I am looking for answers to the many strange things that have happened and continue to happen in my life.

Wolfshadow

Post by Wolfshadow » Mon May 24, 2010 8:22 am

A 13 story mosque is proposed to be built near 'Ground Zero' of the World Trade Center. I wonder about the significance of this.

Wolfshadow

Post by Wolfshadow » Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:21 am

President Barack Obama's statement to his supporters upon learning that he had won the Presidency, " Change has come to America" is curious considering the time frame.

Wolfshadow

President Obama

Post by Wolfshadow » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:09 pm

President Obama's theme word during his presidential campaign was 'Change'. Kind of strange that this president chose that word at this point in time. The next U.S. Presidential election is Nov. 6, 2012.

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:05 pm

amazing

Wolfshadow

Holy Roman Empire

Post by Wolfshadow » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:45 am

The territories and dominion of the Holy Roman Empire in terms of our present-day, consisted of 13 countries. They include:  

Austria
Belgium
Croatia
Czech Republic
France
Germany
Italy
Liechtenstein
Luxembourg
The Netherlands
Poland
Slovenia
Switzerland

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:15 pm

I like all your information on  number 13 as usual dear friend. How r U ? How is life and your studies ?

Regards,
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

Wolfshadow

Post by Wolfshadow » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:26 am

prasanna, I am doing well. I have finished school at last! I am working as a building materials inspector. It is not what I went to school for, but it is OK for now. How have you been? I have not spoken to you in a long time.

Wolfshadow

Flower of Life in Sacred Geometry

Post by Wolfshadow » Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:06 am

Where Math, Geometry and Spirituality meets

The flower of life shape contains a secret shape known as the fruit of life that consists of 13 spheres that hold many mathematical and geometrical laws. These laws represent the whole universe. Giving the flower of life to someone is like giving them the whole universe in one jewel.

The Flower of Life can be found in all major religions of the world. In Egypt, the source of all the monotheistic religions, the "Flower of Life", can be found in the ancient Temple of Abydos. In Israel, it can be found in ancient synagogues in the Galilee and in Mesada.

People reported physical and psychological changes after wearing this pendant - faster heart beats, prophetic dreams, breaking of illusions, seeing the reality as it is and becoming free from long time fears.

The flower of life is one of the strongest sacred geometric shapes!

An Excellent Tool for Healing:  Flower of life pendant - gold

The whole universe in one jewel!  The Flower of life pendant is excellent for healing and helps in connecting to the higher self,[/img]

Wolfshadow

3D Flower of Life

Post by Wolfshadow » Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:19 am

The complete flower has the other two layers added, making it three dimensional (pic3). If you relax (sit three feet away from the screen) and let the flower slowly draw your eyes out of focus, the flower will open. Try and not focus on any one point, blankly stare, take the flower in as a whole. You may get a headache and itchy eyes, this will quickly disappear. We do not see with our eyes, we see through our eyes. Let your mind focus, don't fight it.

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:41 pm

i put this on my computer as the desk top pic

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:17 pm

Wonderful and very useful post dear friend.  I  am going to use your  3 D  Flower of Lfe  for getting relaxation from my head ache. Now a days Iam daily suffering from head ache due to  my heavy usage  my computer and net  .Thanks for the post which   is  very useful for  me now.

Regards,
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

Wolfshadow

Post by Wolfshadow » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:15 am

Prasanna, I know that it is not easy to stay away from the computer and the internet, but it sounds like you need to step away from them for a day or two so that you can regain your strength. Take care OK?

Return to “Numerology”