For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Wolfshadow

Post by Wolfshadow » Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:11 am

October 13th was the biggest gain in history for the Dow Jones (up to now.)
I am looking for answers to the many strange things that have happened and continue to happen in my life.

Wolfshadow

Post by Wolfshadow » Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:36 am

Julius Caesar crossed the Rubicon river in January of the year 49 B.C. with the 13th Legion, which resulted in civil war between Caesar and Pompeii. Caesar declared himself dictator after his victory. The end of the Roman Republic and the beginning of the Roman Empire.

49 B.C. (4+9=13)
Last edited by Wolfshadow on Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wolfshadow

Post by Wolfshadow » Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:51 am

You know,... after posting that last entry, I was thinking that Caesar probably used the 13th Legion (Legio XIII) specifically because it was the 13th Legion. The number 13 had mysterious connotations even before the time of Caesar. A fear factor, if you will.
I am looking for answers to the many strange things that have happened and continue to happen in my life.

Wolfshadow

Post by Wolfshadow » Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:14 am

I have just learned that the Zapruder film of JFK's assassination contains a very disturbing frame that contains the number 13 within it. Frame number 313 is the most gory frame of the film and I believe that this is the exact moment when JFK lost his life. Go to http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/ to download the film frame by frame or the entire 119 MB's. Look at the frames before and after 313. It is just incredible how the number 13 is there too.    :smt010

Wolfshadow

Post by Wolfshadow » Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:35 am

Al Gore conceded defeat to George Bush Jr. on December 13th, 2000.

Wolfshadow

Post by Wolfshadow » Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:15 am

This white bison calf, born Saturday at Spirit Mountain Ranch near Flagstaff, is very rare. '1-in-10 million' occurrence is expected to draw a crowd.

The owners of a small bison herd near Flagstaff were surprised Saturday morning to find one of their rare white buffaloes had given birth to something even rarer: a white calf.

A white calf is a one-in-10 million occurrence, said Keith Davis, a spokesman for Spirit Mountain Ranch. "This is so rare specifically because she was born white," Davis said. "The others were born red (like normal buffaloes) and turned white."

The birth of a white bison is meaningful for many Native American tribes, especially Plains Indians such as the Lakota, who consider it a symbol of rebirth when the world's people are in troubled times.

"The white buffalo is such a phenomenon because they are so rare," said Dena Riley, who owns the ranch with her husband, Jim.

None of her buffaloes is albino but rather a mutation of the usual fur color of dark brown to black, Riley said. Of 11 bison on the ranch, four are white, not including the newborn.

The animals on the ranch are also pure bison, proven by DNA testing at a California lab, she added, and not a mix of bison and cattle, known as beefalo. That mixture more often results in white offspring, she said.

The ranch was moved onto its 5-acre site near the San Francisco Peaks in December 2001, Riley said, and has had visitors from around the globe to see white bison.
Attachments
WhiteBuffaloCalf2004.jpg
Buffalo calf
WhiteBuffaloCalf2004.jpg (19.57 KiB) Viewed 2545 times

Wolfshadow

Post by Wolfshadow » Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:16 am

I found this image of the Buffalo calf at: http://richards-creations.net/Pages/8/W ... _Born.html

Wolfshadow

Post by Wolfshadow » Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:07 am

I have found out that their are 13 members in the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC). Go to http://www.opec.org/library/faqs/aboutopec/q3.htm. to see for yourself.

Wolfshadow

For reference, the King James Bible Version of Revelation 13

Post by Wolfshadow » Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:43 am

"1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.
10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

Wolfshadow

Post by Wolfshadow » Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:19 am

Each of the letters of the alphabet in Hebrew as well as in Greek has a numerical value. Many possible combinations of letters will add up to 666, and many candidates have been nominated for this infamous number. The most likely is the emperor Caesar Nero, the Greek form of whose name in Hebrew letters gives the required sum. (The Latin form of this name equals 616, (616=13) which is the reading of a few manuscripts.) Nero personifies the emperors who viciously persecuted the church. It has also been observed that "6" represents imperfection, falling short of the perfect number "7," and is represented here in a triple or superlative form. http://www.usccb.org/nab/bible/revelati ... tion13.htm.

Wolfshadow

Post by Wolfshadow » Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:59 pm

On August 6, 1945 at 8:15 a.m. United States B-29 bomber Enola Gay, on Mission No. 13, dropped an atomic bomb called "Little Boy" on Hiroshima, Japan.

Wolfshadow

Post by Wolfshadow » Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:04 pm

May 13, 1914 - Fatima Vision
May 13, 1941 - Stalin divides Russia into 7 districts in preparation for war
May 13,1981 - Pope's attempted assassination
May 13, 2000 - Third secret partially revealed. Relates to Popes shooting on May 13, 1981
May 13, 2000 Pope alludes to the Beast rising out of the sea in Revelation. The Beast has 7 heads.
May 13, 2000 Putin divides Russia into 7 districts in preparation for-?

Wolfshadow

Post by Wolfshadow » Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:05 pm

The Cuban missile crisis lasted  13 days. The upcoming movie is even entitled "13 Days."

Wolfshadow

Post by Wolfshadow » Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:55 pm

Kurt Warner, former quarterback of the Arizona Cardinals and St. Louis Rams wore number 13. The Rams had not won a championship in 49 (4+9=13) years (1951). They won the Super Bowl in 2000.

The Cardinals numbers add up differently, they have not one a championship in 62 (6+2=8) years (1947), back when they were located in Chicago.

The Rams moved to St. Louis from Los Angeles, California. The Cardinals moved to Glendale, Arizona from St. Louis. (Warner + St. Louis Rams/Cardinals)= Super Bowl Championship?
Last edited by Wolfshadow on Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wolfshadow

Post by Wolfshadow » Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:58 pm

How could I miss this one?

The Apollo 13 spacecraft, named 'Aquarius' was launched at 2;13 p.m. EST on April 11, 1970 and was the 13th Apollo space craft in the series. An explosion of an oxygen tank occurred on April 13, 1970 which forced the mission to be scrubbed.
Last edited by Wolfshadow on Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Numerology”