numerology for company name

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

coolguyabhi

numerology for company name

Post by coolguyabhi » Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:18 pm

Hi,
My name is abhishek ajay agrawal. my birth date is 15-6-1985. Some time back i wanted to start my website. So i talked to a numerologist to help me find a lucky name. She told me, in the name of my company / website, the sum of vowels should be 20. so i came up with a few names. then she told me letsbfunky.co.in was good. i started this website but it didnt do well.

Now i am starting my logistics company. the name that i initially came up with was - green logistics. but then i realized, in this the sum of vowels is 19. so if i make it "a green logistics" or "evergreen", it becomes 20.

I want to know if any of these names are lucky for me and what sums of name/vowels/consonants will be lucky for me ... if i know this, i will try to come up with a lucky name

I read at one place - for business names,
numbers to avoid - 14/5   *   7   *   16/7
winning numbers -  8  *  1  *  9                    8  *  18/9  *  8                     8  *  9 *  8
Favorable Compound and Single-Digit Numbers - 19/1  *  11/2  *   23/5  *  18/9  * 1  *  3  *   5  *  8  *  9 and more ...

LUCK CALCULATOR

Plz tell me which name / combination will be best for me ...
Thanks is advance

Roark

Post by Roark » Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:45 pm

I can not tell you specifically, however sometimes lucky numbers are not the only thing to go by. If it is a business then it has to also contain the vibration of your core personal numbers (life path, destiny...). I would go to a professional master numerologist and get proper advice. If your last advice proved innacurate, change providers and work harder and smarter :)

nitinsaxena77

Post by nitinsaxena77 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:34 am

hi,
but what core element one should follow while calculating new names of brands or companies????

emotional intelligence

Return to “Numerology”