Named wrong?

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Nimisha

Named wrong?

Post by Nimisha » Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:56 pm

I have not posted in a long time (you know, life and such), but I have had an issue come up, and I need other opinions...

I've been doing numerology reports for close to four years now, mostly for friends (and some here in the past).  My friends have been astounded by what I have told them, and knowing these people, I have always known beforehand that they would agree with what the reading was saying.  Recently though, I had one that seemed way off, both to me as I was doing the reading, and to the person whom I was reading.  The name he currently goes by is the combination of his first and middle initials.  I asked him when people first started calling him by his initials, and he did not know.  He went to his parents, who said they started calling him by his initials before he was born.  So my thought has been this...could it be that his "true" name is not the name he was given at birth, on his birth certificate, but is instead the name his parents used for him from the time he was still in the womb?  To me, this makes sense, but I would really like your opinion on the matter.

What do you think?

jld

Post by jld » Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:25 am

i use the chaldean system for commonly used names...maybe this will provide some clues. The birthdate number will be accurate, day of birth, first letter (cornerstone)...possibly the cycles will be accurate by the name on the birth certificate. Are you using the phythagorean system?

NAAANEE

Post by NAAANEE » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:23 am

Whatever may be the system we follow,first look for the numbers that are recurring in one's life from that it will be easy to colour a person's character.The instant name will have greater effect I feel.If that instant name (I mean the first called name) is not available then we can go by the first christened name.

Return to “Numerology”