numerology of google and yahoo

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

priya_f2007

numerology of google and yahoo

Post by priya_f2007 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:45 am

GOOGLE

3+7+7+3+3+5=28

Meaning of 28= A number of contradictions. It symbolized a person
of great promise and possibilities who is likely to see all
taken away from him unless he carefully arrange for the
future. It also indicates loss through trust in others, opposition
and competition in trade, danger of loss through law, and
the likelihood of having to begin life's road over and over again
It is not a fortunate number.

YAHOO

1+1+5+7+7=21

Meaning of 21= This number is symbolized by the picture of "the Universe," and it is also called" the Crown of the Magi." It is a number of advancement, honours, elevation in life, and general success. It means victory after a long fight, for "the Crown of the Magi" is only gained after long initiation and tests of determination. It is a fortunate number of promise if it appears in any connection with future events however, one must be prepared for the long fight.

NAAANEE

Post by NAAANEE » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:11 am

But Google has became more popular than Yahoo! what do say about it?
Can we interpret that Google is a solver of contradictions or a help search engine to create hurdles in others lives eg. Taj Hotel attack in Mumbai.(through google maps help the terrorists planned the attack).

Ironfoot

Post by Ironfoot » Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:24 am

Those are the Chaldean totals, yes.

Pythagorean totals come up as thus:

GOOGLE = 34/7

Powerful number and excellent for a search engine as massive as Google. 7 is the number of research and analysis and it shows. 34 is the discipline of ideas and self expression, which results in the mastery of a specific subject, something that Google has undoubtedly done.

YAHOO = 28/1

Yahoo is a leader in the search engine industry and this number shows it. It will strive to be independent and self-sufficient from all of its competitors. However, it may have problems trying to stay independent, as the failed Microsoft/Yahoo merger has shown. Here, Yahoo rejected the offer and stood on its own ground. Typical behavior for a 1.

28 itself is very good for business. It represents the management of relationships, or the connections and disconnections of relations resulting in a new beginning and attainment.

NAAANEE

Post by NAAANEE » Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:50 am

hi Ironfoot,
I am satisfied with your answer regarding Google.
But I do not understand about Yahoo-the connection & disconnection of relations.pls explain me which number denotes that character

Ironfoot

Post by Ironfoot » Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:21 am

Hey NAAANEE, sorry I was not specific enough.

With the connections and disconnections, I was referring to the 8. The 8 will connect to a person (either in person, as in walking into an office, or by phone, etc) to conduct business and/or management with that person. The other person is a 2, the number of relationships and diplomacy. This negotiation of business results in a new endeavor, successful or not. If it is successful, then the company begins something new. If not successful, a new idea must be made. Again, 28 is very good for business as all numbers have at least some business qualities.

Keep in mind that this is only one example. For example, 28 could also be new beginnings from connecting with other people. It could also be the embodiment of the business relationship forging a path of its own.

Compound numbers have very flexible definitions as they are more complex to deal with. The prime numbers themselves have many qualities, so describing compound numbers should have 3 times the variety than prime numbers. But I like doing it, it's fun. :)

NAAANEE

Post by NAAANEE » Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:51 am

your insight is great.Thank you for clarifying my doubt.
I feel we need supporting numbers for these complex  numbers to get correct predictions (in which direction that the number takes)

Return to “Numerology”