Changing sequence from tripartite

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

additivefree

Changing sequence from tripartite

Post by additivefree » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:28 pm

For the last eight or so years I've had periods of seeing the typical repeating number sequences, e.g., pulling up to a store, odometer reads 444.4 miles, store receipt ends up being $5.55, look at my watch and it's 2:22, and so on. It was kind of odd at first but I grew to accept it ...

Was happening a lot lately, but not now -- it's the same coincidental experience, but instead of 111 I'll see 112, 223, 445, etc., but no longer am I seeing the others.

Kind of befuddling, I can't make sense of whether it's positive or negative!

Any ideas?

landofshadows

Post by landofshadows » Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:04 pm

additivefree,

There are people who claim to see this sort of thing very often, they have a community of sorts, they call them selves the 11:11's... There are many site, here is just one:- http://www.1111spiritguardians.com/

Your not alone on this... I often notice this during my day, yet if you sit and work out just how many times a day this "sort" of squence happens:-

00:00
01:01
01:10
01:11
01:23

Just in one hour above there are 5 possible glimpses that look odd or make a sequence of sorts to yor eyes and brain... Then think of how many times an hour you may look at your watch... Say you look at your watch once an hour, that is still a 5 in 60 chance of seeing an odd sequence... Then apply that to each waking hour of the day...

Then you have something that isn't so amazing... But at the same time, numbers and sequences do facinate me, like the Fibrinachi number series...

Something how ever that I find VERY odd about the time code 11:11, in 2012 on December 21st the time of the Solstice is 11:11
( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_solstice ).

Some say the Mayan Calandar ends on this date at this time, and we enter a new Dawn.

So perhaps there is more to this Number and time sequence than meets the eye...

LoS

additivefree

Post by additivefree » Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:41 pm

Thanks, this is an interesting website.

I definitely agree on the possibilities due to the number of times in a day those numbers can pop up ...

Then, yesterday I went to the grocery store, and the savings printed on my receipt in large numbers (from using the customer loyalty card) were $2.22

Ah!

Admittedly I probably ignore the times when it doesn't come out like that, but I think these number sequences tend to happen in clusters, at a rate that seems outside simple chance or coincidence (maybe.)

Return to “Numerology”