A particular number I am dreaming about

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Madison_Jade

A particular number I am dreaming about

Post by Madison_Jade » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:02 pm

I am looking for the meaning of a number that I keep dreaming of.  The number is 792...anyone have an idea why I would be dreaming of this number and it appears to be prominent in the dreams.

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Fri May 01, 2009 1:40 am

792  reduces 18/9  

18    It is involved with business on an international scale, and it is a discordance between idealism and selfishness. There is a lack of conscious spiritual effort.

18/9 as a temporary vibration : caution dreaming healing body care .

You must slow down the fast pace of your life. you need to pay more attention to your bodily needs;therefore,exercise out-doors, eat properly and get sufficient sleep.

Your dreams are active now,and any sleeplessness you experience is the product of an extremely vivid imagination.new plans and ideas are forming in your mind.do not start new projects,but rather allow the ideas to germinate. they will blossom at a later date. maintain your present status while considering changes, such as a new occupation.

Healing forces are working beneath the surface, and your health can improve if you allow oeriods of quiet contenplation to calm your mind. your thoughts have a potent control over your bodily processes now.

Sign documents carefully or not at all,if possible.be on guard against deception in business and difficulties in personal  affairs.
family quarrels and accidents are caused by  rashness or carelessness.
travel is not advisable. mental unsettledness can bring a physical illness. wars and revolutions are brought on by such vibrations

you have a unique oppoertunity to organize your life now. set your environment in order, clean your house, organize your desk, finsh up odds and ends .such actions will direct your subconscious to set itself in order as well.then your dreams and visions will express the future direction you follow  .

astroloical correspondence :  the sun[ and pisces] the test of saturn 8 is energized and supported by mars 1 ,resulting in full attainment and realization 9 the sun

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Fri May 01, 2009 1:50 am

18/9   tarot symbolism  key 18 the moon .evolutionary growth and development come under key 18 .the keywords are organization and sleep. function of the moon is sleep ,and during sleep, waste is eliminated and new materials are woven into the body. consciousness continues while the upper brain cells rest .it is during sleep that our aspirations and efforts are being built into the body cells.what we think and do all day goes on influencing the body while we sleep .every cell is a center of consciousness, and every cell contains spirit. astrologically, pisces, the final sign of the zodiac, rules this key

Lunachick1235

Post by Lunachick1235 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:40 pm

I have one other friend with a reccurrent number insight. His number is 729, he sees it everywhere. I wonder if perhaps you have any similarities that might account for this number appealing to you both. Star sign? Birthdate? Experience?
0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13....

Eduic

Post by Eduic » Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:23 am

7-2-9 is a very spiritual number and anyone who possesses this combination in their birth date or name would have very strong spiritual inclinations. The 7-2-9 is 7 + 2 = 9, i.e. the vowel hearts desire equals 7, the consonants equal 2 and the total adding up to a 9.

Return to “Numerology”