Which numerology to use?

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sureshkaukuntly

Which numerology to use?

Post by sureshkaukuntly » Thu May 28, 2009 3:45 am

Hi all,
I am newbie to numerology. Came across this following post
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... .php?t=486

Does all ways of calculating the name number give the same result ?(how could that be?)

If it doesnt give the same result, does it mean one method is wrong and the other right?

I am confused little bit. Any help in this regard would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Suresh

wnicholson

Post by wnicholson » Thu May 28, 2009 11:48 pm

Try this site:
http://www.decoz.com/  to start with. It's pretty comprehensive.
There are numeral systems present but the most common would be the Pythagorean and the Chaldean. At the same time, they both count numbers their own way.

Try both..doesn't hurt in learning the traditions behind these systems :)

jld

Post by jld » Sat May 30, 2009 12:45 am

The systems will give different results because they assign different values to some letters. However, they can be used in conjunction with eachother. I use Pythagorean to get a comprehensive reading (lifepath, expression, planes of expression, soul urge etc. and including cycles. Then I use Chaldean to calculate the name number for the commonly used name (first and last name...name you go by today) This system lets you see if your current name fits well with your other numbers and gives insight into the double digit meanings also.

sureshkaukuntly

Post by sureshkaukuntly » Sun May 31, 2009 1:02 pm

Thanks for your replies,

So better results are seen when methods are combined. But is it possible for the name to be favorable according to one method and unfavorable in other method? how should this be analyzed?

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Sun May 31, 2009 2:53 pm

But is it possible for the name to be favorable according to one method and unfavorable in other method?

yes it is possible but every number vibration has its good and bad points remember energy vibrations flow in both directions  
search the doctrine and dogma behind the different systems  .each system approaches your being in a different way .i to use multiple systems ...

how should this be analyzed? with a open mind   and self reflection  a good example of this would be the different paths of mans many religions christian verses buddhist each view offers a different look but all desire the same final result

remember every thing comes from the same source energy  and we as people /cultures ect connect to this energy in different ways .

Return to “Numerology”