An Amazing number combination! What does it mean?

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

i_knowhuh

An Amazing number combination! What does it mean?

Post by i_knowhuh » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:56 am

After 17 years of studying numbers, I have yet to see a 2nd example of the numbers that I , my son and his father have in common. I would be very interested in your thoughts about this relation as well as any other common or unique combinations that you may have seen. For instance

MY DOB            10-18-1974         cycles   1,9,3   Life path   13=4
Childs DOB       03-09-1999             "       3,9,1        "         13=4
Fathers DOB     08-27-1976             "       8,9,5         "        22=4

We all three have the same 9, 4 and my son and I have all the same numbers but reversed. This has been very interesting for me. Any ideas?

i_knowhuh

I am looking for theories in General.

Post by i_knowhuh » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:43 am

I already understand the individual meanings and placement for each of us. I also have an understanding of a comparison between two of three charts. I understand intensely about the 18 / 9 for me, the 9 for them. I have studied numerology for more than 15 years.
I have never seen or heard of a way to do a comparison between 3 charts. Is this even possible?
In my journey I have collectively calculated the numbers of everyone I meet. and feel that this type of unity or whatever you call it is either just a really really bizarre coincidence or that it must have some sort of deeper meaning and influence.
I tend to believe that everything happens for a reason but have yet to encounter a family with this kind of influence or exact alignment.
With nine basically being the end of a cycle before a new cycle begins, the number of man and beast, and with 4 as the worker, the foundation for which everything is built upon.....I feel it means something positive but wonder if there is something I should be more prepared for???

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:39 am

it is truly amazing that three very different people so closely related share common factors as you three do  question do you and your husband work together are in similar fields .the 9 which i didnt see you mention the key word" humanity "seems to be a common theme in both  the 9 as a period cycle  "  which wont effect your child for many years to come ", an as a birthday number .in all three the 9 18 and 27 .service to mankind  the arts and education stand out as well .  but these common factors may in deed be worlds apart    

i would like to hear if you find  a answer to your question    the four nines within your childs birth date also gets my intention.i also see a stronger bond between you and your child than the  father might have   i am also drawn to the karmic debt numbers 13 14 16 19   which i know all to well   master numbers can be hard to deal with too

Return to “Numerology”