First Name or Common name?

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

luisbap

First Name or Common name?

Post by luisbap » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:08 pm

Hi,
the full name of a friend of mine have 6 names.
According to some theories, we should use only the frst and last name when the full name is composed with more than four names. It's ok for me here, but...
Her first names are Annette Louise but everybody, since ever, called her Louise.

My question is: should we use Mary or Louise, to find her numerologic numbers?

Thank you

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:24 pm

we use birth name to get core energy vibrations that we came into the world with  they are our essence ,and stay apart of us forever  common names are energies that we add  they are important as well .they can show many things .mostly patterns of change

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:34 am

names are important depending on which numerology number you want to know. if you want to now your life path number, your name has got nothing to do with it. if you want to calculate your destiny number, you have to consider all the names - first, second, third, fourth, fifth and the last name.

you can consider only the name you usually go by if you want to know your minor personality number.

to know about minor personality number, you can try MB Minor Personality Number Software. know about it at http://mb-free-minor-personality-number ... board.com/

Return to “Numerology”