Anyone With Any Decent Business Tips or Ideas

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

foreva.infiniti

Anyone With Any Decent Business Tips or Ideas

Post by foreva.infiniti » Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 am

Ok I've been focusing all of my time on starting a home based numerology business. I myself hav neva seen a professional reader so I wouldnt kno what to expect my custos to expect.

I was thinking about purchasing like 100 of those mini size books (like the new testament bible) to include their forecast for the yr as well as the lot. Im offering free hour/day (choose carefully cuz theres no goin bac afta u pick one) forecasts for anyone who can refer 12 custos. After they see how accurately i described them they would be inclined.

Well all Im askin for is just some general ideas on how these readings are usually conducted. I was thinkin about walking them thru basic numerology formulas as i give them their reading. I was also thinkin about adding effects to make it more of an experience than just me talking to them.

Do any of you run a numerology businesses? If so do you have any suggestions on how to make this an experience instead of just me talking and them listening?

Rhutobello

Re: Anyone With Any Decent Business Tips or Ideas

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:59 am

foreva.infiniti wrote:Ok I've been focusing all of my time on starting a home based numerology business. I myself hav neva seen a professional reader so I wouldnt kno what to expect my custos to expect.

I was thinking about purchasing like 100 of those mini size books (like the new testament bible) to include their forecast for the yr as well as the lot. Im offering free hour/day (choose carefully cuz theres no goin bac afta u pick one) forecasts for anyone who can refer 12 custos. After they see how accurately i described them they would be inclined.

Well all Im askin for is just some general ideas on how these readings are usually conducted. I was thinkin about walking them thru basic numerology formulas as i give them their reading. I was also thinkin about adding effects to make it more of an experience than just me talking to them.

Do any of you run a numerology businesses? If so do you have any suggestions on how to make this an experience instead of just me talking and them listening?
For me it sound more like a con business, which there are many on the net...and I despise them all!

When you start a business, and will ask for money....Then be your first Customer...evaluate if you would have paid your price for the information you give....if you say yes.....do the same thing with your best friend...and ask him if this is worth the price.

Since you ask those question you have asked here on the site, I personally think you must find another income, with your displayed knowledge, you only lure yourself into thinking you are smart enough!

foreva.infiniti

?

Post by foreva.infiniti » Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:17 pm

What makes this a con? And my prices are wholesale cheap. I dont need to find anutha business becuz this is my "2nd" source of income. I still dont undastand yo response... I guess your jus a lonely man with nuthin else to do but to voice himself on the net snce those around you wont listen. I'm pretty sure my knowledge  of chaldean numerology surpasses yours. But still, I wonder, what make this a scam?

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:06 pm

to answer your question  to start a numerology business one would need to be a numerologist  ..{.i would think } ,to promote your self (knowledge of ) this is a great place to do just that many people are seeking insight ( give free reading ) and of course your product  again this site is a good place to do just that  ..contact the sales advertisement people they might be able to help you....  then there  always the matter of why are you looking into a spiritual metaphysical practice is it to help people are is your main goal to make money .some dont believe money should be the end reason for starting a business in  such a field  ... there are hundreds of numerology sites on the net what makes yours stand out from theirs .  you seemed very offensive at a response to you post ...not  good  business practice   .

Kyanite393

Post by Kyanite393 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:43 pm

Then theres people like me who think charging someone money for spiritual progress is a complete sham and 100% counterproductive to the evolution of conciousness on this planet.

Its like those meditation retreats that cost 5k! Are you kidding me if you were really interested in the spiritual evolution of this planet you wouldn't put such an out of reach price for spreading spiritual knowledge.

*edit* Helps us weed out the fakers though I suppose.

Return to “Numerology”