master numbers 11 and 22

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

enumero123

Oprah Chooses Mystical 1/1/11 Date for New Network Launch

Post by enumero123 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:53 pm

January 1, 2011 Translates into 1111, or Two Elevens

The number 11 has been believed for years to hold spiritual and mystical powers. So, it's no coincidence that Oprah who revolutionized television programming by introducing a cult-like  focus on new age spiritual self-empowerment chose this symbolic date.

When I watched Oprah on TV announce the launch date Oprah yelled and made a big emphasis saying she would start on "1-1-1-1!" Oprah Winfrey is obviously knowledgeable and passionate about the symbolism.

Oprah has been a part of raising spiritual consciousness globally and the date 1/1/11 is thought to mark yet another universal shift in consciousness in order to prepare the world for the end of the Mayan calendar which comes at the end of 2011 at 11:11 a.m. during the winter solstice GMT time.

Astrologically, Oprah is an Aquarius. Aquarius is the 11th sign of the zodiac and rules the 11th  house of the zodiac which regulates hopes and wishes - which Oprah's entire television persona has been about fulfilling for both herself, strangers, and studio audiences.

The 11th house also regulates helping the community at large, another Oprah signature.

Thus, by choosing this date and numerical emphasis, Oprah is honoring the values of her natal chart, personal life and career. As an aside, Oprah was born on the 29th date of January; 2 plus 9 equals 11.

In numerology, there are only three master numbers: 33, 22, and yes, 11. Eleven is considered a master number because it is a higher frequency of the original even number 2 (1+1 =2) and thus carries balanced vibration. Oprah's life path number is 2. Another explanation, is that eleven is a doubling of the first number, 1, and brings with it twice the strength of the new beginnings and purity, which are all what the first number symbolizes.

Numerologists and astrologists consider events and people marked in some way by the number 11 to be givers, innovators, and humanitarians. This falls right in with the astrological view of the 11th house. By seizing any idealistic humanitarian energy available on that date, Oprah is merely strengthening and empowering her brand.

In a press release on the Oprah.com website, the talk-show host said "My vision for OWN is to create a network that inspires our viewers and makes them want to be who they are on their best day."

Astrology.com suggests that the number 11 is the life path number of illumination, enlightenment and spiritual teachers - Oprah has become that for millions of viewers. For that reason, 11 has also been attached to the  secret groups like the Illuminati.

DaVinci was also linked to the number 11. In his painting, the Last Supper, there are 11 rectangles on the wall and a balancing of 11 visible hands on the right and 11 visible hands on the left.

In a modern day movement, some people pause at 11:11 every day for global meditation as part of the Johnny Rose Daily Meditation Higher Consciousness Project.

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:28 pm

Thanks for the wonderful posts on number  11 and 22. dear friend.

I already have collection of the importance of number 11 over  September 11 incident. Other things,   Iam new to them . which  I learn t from your posts now. let me also share what I know here.

“It does not matter that you have become a sannyasin; it won't change anything unless your sannyas triggers a meditativeness in you.…
“Without meditation there is no sannyas.
“It is only your pure consciousness rising upwards - slowly, slowly moving beyond the gravitation of lower things - that will make you a sannyasin.”

Osho, The Great Pilgrimage, Number 11

Osho aka Rajaneesh , a famous Indian writer philosopher , spiritual master  many times   used to speak of this master number 11   I gave the quotes of him from hi8s book , The Great Pilgrimage, Number 11 . I am great fan of him.  

Osho Rajneesh

Famous as One of the most controversial spiritual leaders and public speakers
Born on 11 December 1931
Born in Kuchwada, Madhya Pradesh
Died on 19 January 1990
Nationality India
Works & Achievements Osho, a controversial spiritual leader, introduced the 'Dynamic Meditation' method to his disciples. He was a public speaker, who talked about spirituality in a different, controversial way. The founder of Osho International Meditation Center, based in Pune, he formulated a number of meditation techniques.

So I can say , your views about master number 11 has more relevance to Spirituality and the man born in  Number 11 vibration is proving rite  this is  spiritual Number.

Regards,
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:35 pm

Dear enumero ,

Iam very much concerned with this Master numbers 11 and 22  and 33 . Let me share my personal  experiences with this  Numbers. Rather,

Let me tell why I love this master Numbers?  

My date of birth 11-11-1962    total   is 22

My time of birth is 04.25 Am      total   is 11.    22+11= 33

My beloved  husband is born on  22 nd January

My only loving son is   born on  22 nd  March

My lovely  Dad died on  11 th August  1995  at 11 hours

I think now I am able to tell  U , my  interests over   this Master numbers,which rules my life .  Thanks for respecting my suggesion.and opening this new thread dedicated to master numbers 11 and 22. .  Letme share more  soon.

Warm wishes ,
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

Evard

Post by Evard » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:09 pm

This makes the number 11 seem uneven and badly 'aligned' ,.
The number 22 seem Even and Holy (my opinion) and 121 11^

My numerology will be 33 .. I am a Great Tiger Leader .. also a
turtle about the way of the other Sun Ocean number : 13.. the :
number of sides on a turtle's shell.  Navajo Numeral 13 was the
totem symbol turtle ., and it's only Sun 1 sum more than 11,12.

Did you study the phrase : harm reduction ,. with number 22 ..,

A Thought , Evard.

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:10 pm

11 (eleven) is the natural number following 10 and preceding 12. Because eleven is the first number which cannot be represented by a human using his or her ten fingers, it is often considered a mysterious number. Eleven is the smallest positive integer requiring three syllables in English.

Physical reality is a consciousness program created by digital codes. Numbers, numeric codes, define our existence. Human DNA, our genetic memory, is encoded to be triggered by digital codes at specific times and frequencies. Those codes awaken the mind to the change and evolution of consciousness. 11:11 is one of those codes, meaning activation of DNA.

You will note that seeing 11:11 frequently creates synchronicities in your life.

11 is a double digit and is therefore considered a Master or Power Number. In Numerology  11 represents impractical idealism, visionary, refinement of ideals, intuition, revelation, artistic and inventive genius, avant-garde, androgynous, film, fame, refinement fulfilled when working with a practical partner. Eleven is a higher octave of the number two . It carries psychic vibrations and has an equal balance of masculine and feminine properties. Because eleven contains many gifts such as psychic awareness and a keen sense of sensitivity, it also has negative effects such as treachery and betrayal from secret enemies

11 represents spiraling twin strands of human DNA moving into higher frequency of consciousness.

11 represents balance.

http://www.crystalinks.com/11.11.html

enumero123

number 22

Post by enumero123 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:15 pm

In numerology 22 is often called the Master Builder or Spiritual Master in Form. This 'master number' includes all the attributes of the number 2, twice over, and also those of the 4. People who are 22s are said to find themselves feeling as if they live in two worlds, one which is overwhelmed by the mundane, and the other by the fantastic. In the divinatory Tarot, there are 22 major arcana cards. These cards are numbered 0-21, so it is a matter of interpretation whether The Fool or The World is card number 22. The latter card is almost always associated with hard workers, a red-gold color, and a rose-gold gemstone. Interestingly, the digital root of the 22 is the 4, which is the number of hard work.

Twenty-two is a higher octave of four. It contains the secrets to many esoteric questions, as evidenced by the fact that there are twenty two letters in the Hebrew alphabet, twenty two pathways in many versions of the Kabbalah, and twenty two cards in the Major Arcana. Twenty two carries with it psychic gifts such as heightened sensitivity, intuition and psychic awareness, but is also predisposed to pitfalls such as treachery from hidden enemies and over sensitivity.

22 represents practical idealism - practical genius, creator of the future, power on all levels, master of the material, philanthropy, universality, international direction, and service to mankind.

In religion:

* There are 22 letters in the Hebrew alphabet
   * There are 22 chapters of the Revelation of John Bible
   * In the Kabbalah, there are 22 paths between the Sephiroth

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:41 pm

11 Highly intuitive, even psychic, this Master number is a channel between the sub-conscious and the conscious mind. Highly charged. Can be neurotic.

22 The Master Builder; this Master number is demanding and obsessive, it can push you to the edge. Much progress is possible. A need to devote yourself to something larger than life.

33" Its ultimate potential is in teaching. It is called the Christ number. It comforts others. It represents self-sacrifice and beliefs in Utopia. It is often co-dependent, and is sometimes a compulsive liar.

there are 3 double-digit numbers that, while they are rooted in the single-digit numbers, require special emphasis and attention. These are 11, 22, and 33.

They are called Master numbers because they possess more potential than other numbers. They are highly charged, difficult to handle, and require time, maturity, and great effort to integrate into one's personality.

The 11 is the most intuitive of all numbers. It represents illumination; a channel to the subconscious; insight without rational thought; and sensitivity, nervous energy, shyness, and impracticality. It is a dreamer. The 11 has all the aspects of the 2, enhanced and charged with charisma, leadership, and inspiration. It is a number with inborn duality, which creates dynamism, inner conflict, and other catalyses with its mere presence. It is a number that, when not focused on some goal beyond itself, can be turned inward to create fears and phobias. The 11 walks the edge between greatness and self-destruction. Its potential for growth, stability, and personal power lies in its acceptance of intuitive understanding, and of spiritual truths. For the 11, such peace is not found so much in logic, but in faith. It is the psychic's number.

The 22 is the most powerful of all numbers. It is often called the Master Builder. The 22 can turn the most ambitious of dreams into reality. It is potentially the most successful of all numbers. It has many of the inspirational insights of the 11, combined with the practicality and methodical nature of the 4. It is unlimited, yet disciplined. It sees the archetype, and brings it down to earth in some material form. It has big ideas, great plans, idealism, leadership, and enormous self-confidence. If not practical, the 22s waste their potential. Like the 11, the 22 can easily shrink from its own ambition, causing difficult interior pressures. Both the 11 and the 22 experience the pressure-cooker effect very strongly, particularly at an early age. It must work toward the realization of goals that are larger than personal ambition. The 22 serves the world in a practical way.

The 33 is the most influential of all numbers. It is the Master Teacher. The 33 combines the 11 and the 22 and brings their potential to another level. When expressed to the fullest, the 33 lacks all personal ambition, and instead focuses its considerable abilities toward the spiritual uplifting of mankind. What makes the 33 especially impressive, is the high level of sincere devotion. This is shown in its determination to seek understanding and wisdom before preaching to others. The 33 in full force is extremely rare.

enumero123

zero a factor within these master numbers

Post by enumero123 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:59 pm

with these master level numbers 11,22,33,44,55 ect we get a increase in intensity in the single digit 1,2,3 ect  when we look at the difference between any of these numbers we get the same outcome  1-1=0, 2-2=0, 3-3=0 ,    zero  i see this as spirit,god force energy ,

Zero is a powerful number which brings great transformational change, sometimes occurring in a profound manner. It has much intensity, so caution is needed wherever it appears to ensure that extremes are not encountered.

Zero represents the Cosmic Egg, the primordial Androgyne - the Plenum. Zero as an empty circle depicts both the nothingness of death and yet the totality of life contained within the circle. As an ellipse the two sides represent ascent and descent, evolution and involution.

Before the One (meaning the Source--not the number) there is only Void, or non-being; thought; the ultimate mystery, the incomprehensible Absolute. Begins with meanings such as, Non-existence; nothingness; the unmanifest; the unlimited; the eternal. The absence of all quality or quantity.

Taoism: It symbolizes the Void; non-being.

Buddhism: It is the Void and no-thingness.

Kabbalism: Boundless; Limitless Light; the Ain.

Pathagoras saw zero as the perfect. Zero is the Monad, the originator and container of All.

Islamic: Zero is the Divine Essence.

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:08 pm

if we are to understand these master level numbers and pull from them there extreme power we must embrace the spirit( 0 ) and the single digits that make are contained in them  example  11 we get the 2 ,1 ,0  positive side can be amazing   on the other hand  the negative can be just as difficult

enumero123

Why Numerology Master Numbers Are So Powerful

Post by enumero123 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:35 pm

Each number has been assigned a certain vibration and meaning. When a numerology master number appears in a numerological
chart, the intensity of the single digit message isn’t automatically doubled. Master numbers have separate vibrations and meanings. It’s believed that these double digits carry high-spiritual energy that will be transferred to the individual.

Master numbers present greater challenges to the person. The burdens of such lofty challenges may appear to be more than the person can bear, but the person usually rises to face these obstacles and difficulties. By triumphing over the tests a master number presents, the person is able to face the karma that comes with the number. This acceptance and mastering over the obstacles clears the soul’s karmic debts and creates a new path to the next level of enlightenment.

This is why numerologists won’t reduce a master number in an analysis. To do so would be considered a sacrilige and deliberate disservice to the individual by robbing them of the master number’s challenges.

Ancient numerology recognizes only two sets of numerology master numbers.

* 11: Often called the Christ
     vibration, this number brings great challenges and rewards to the individual. The energy is so highly charged that many people are unable to handle the amount of energy flowing through them. It’s electric and truly wired to the divine.

This vibration carries a very ambitious and challenging prospect to the individual’s spiritual growth. The opportunity for great enlightenment is afforded the person, but the price can often be very high. The person may achieve fame, but the other side of that achievement could equate to all kinds losses. This number should motivate and propel the person to seek deeper spritual understanding of the world.

* 22: This master number will assure the person is involved in worldly affairs and wields a strong influence through career and circumstance magically coming together. It’s the challenges of this orchestration that will mold the soul into enlightenment.

enumero123

Modern Master Numbers

Post by enumero123 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:36 pm

Many contemporary numerologists aren’t traditionalists and believe numerology must evolve as humankind evolves. These modernists believe other twin digits merit the title of master numbers. This is where the adding of new master numbers becomes complex and the lines separating the other three factions are drawn.

Some numerologists believe that only one more double digit belongs as a master number.

* 33: Teacher. This number represents a master teacher of the world who has transcended personal trials and tests to emerge victorious. This vibration calls upon the individual to think of humanity’s welfare above self and guide others to enlightenment.

The argument for its inclusion is because the number 33 is the sum of 11 + 22. Numerologists who agree with this addition conclude the three master numbers create a Triangle of Enlightenment.

* 11: The vision of spirit
   * 22: Acting on the vision
   * 33: Divine enlightenment - Result of vision and action

Another group believes if one twin digit can be allowed to join the ranks of master numbers then certainly a few more should be included:

* 44: 2 times 22
   * 55: 11 enhanced 5 times
   * 66: A doubled 33 and a tripled 22

And yet another faction of numerologists believes all other twin digits must be included or none should be added.

* 77: 11 enhanced 7 times.
   * 88: A quadrupled 22
   * 99: A tripled 33

enumero123

master numbers

Post by enumero123 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:40 pm

11 = birthing and anchoring the New.
22 = building upon the New. Building New Lives and a New World.
33 = universal service through the quickening of our One Being.
44 = the balance between spiritual and physical, the reconfiguring of our evolutionary labyrinth. As Above, So Below. The creation of the foundation of our New Lives.
55 = attaining personal freedom by being free of the past & totally real.
66 = fulfilling our responsibilities in a joyful, creative manner.
77 = profound insights and revelations. Honing ourselves to our Core Beings.
88 = mastering of abundance in all realms.
99 = the completion of a major evolutionary cycle.Time for another quantum leap.”

enumero123

master numbers

Post by enumero123 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:59 am

In earlier numerology texts and teachings the numbers 11, 22, and sometimes 33 were called master numbers. They seemed to suggest an added potential and power beyond the single digit numbers and other double digits. This work includes the entire range of double-digit master numbers 11 to 99.

These numbers represent steps of initiation along the path of planetary and systemic evolution. Nine is the number of perfection or completion and ten is the number of evolution. Evolution on this planet is represented by ten journeys through the ten spheres of the tree of life (see the cosmology chapters for the tree of life metaphor). Ten multiplied times ten (10) is one hundred (100) which is the evolutionary number opening the door to the next level of our journey in consciousness.

The master numbers represent initiatory steps along the way for the aspirant desiring transformation. There are schools of metaphysical thought that teach of ascended masters who sometimes do incarnate upon the planet. There are some numerologists who teach that someone with a master number in the name is an ascended master. It is possible that an incarnated ascended master could have a master number in the name. However, the appearance of a master number in a persons chart does not usually indicate the person is such. It does more often indicate the opportunity to master a particular moment or talent during this lifetime.

In most cases, however, the presence of master numbers can suggest an older soul coming into this lifetime to make an important contribution for mankind in a field of a spiritual, scientific, medical, religious, educational, governmental, artistic, or technological nature.

A master number can indicate an older soul who trained in the ancient esoteric schools during many  previous lifetimes. That incarnated soul now returns to manifest or teach  a higher level of human development. The presence of master numbers may indicate a dynamic soul who is incarnating this time from another planet or system to fulfill some specific destiny or mission. Many old, important, and masterful souls have names and birth dates with no master numbers, so we must be careful to keep this whole matter in perspective.

My studies have brought me to the tentative conclusion that no matter where the master number may appear, the higher vibration does not fully unfold until the aspirant’s soul has awakened and the individual takes conscious steps to develop the higher vibrations. In some instances certain gifts manifest through grace. In fact, the individual possessing the gift may not have initiated conscious discipline and study of spiritual law in this lifetime.
  Those who have master numbers appearing in their name or birth date generally are endowed with special tendencies toward leadership and inspiration that set them apart from mass consciousness. Because the numbers are of intensified vibration and potency, those who possess them feel they have a heightened obligation in life, such as greater requirements of self-discipline and purification of consciousness.

11.  REVELATION

Assertive--fanatical, joins cults or fanatical religious sects, overzealous, lacks practical realities, attacks dissimilar viewpoints, uses psychic or divine gift for self purpose, loves ideals over humanity.

Passive--fails to apply inspiration, over-reacts to criticism, apathetic, fears higher energies and gifts, oversensitive to public reaction, cynical toward society.

Harmonious--gifted channel or clairvoyant, seeks to express higher consciousness, unites spiritual Truth to material plane; inventive, visionary leader.

22.  SACRED STRUCTURALIZATION

Assertive--tendency to over-evaluate self-importance; exaggerates information and personal credentials, promotes hasty causes, resents lack of recognition, misuses wisdom or power.

Passive--apathetic toward human needs, at the extreme uses heightened awareness for criminal goals or black magic, unable to adapt self to group needs, envy of others success.

Harmonious--integrates higher wisdom into organizational administration, is in control of self and environment, puts universal goal ahead of self-pride; a practical mystic.

33.  UNIVERSAL SERVICE

Assertive--forceful in attempts to serve others, intolerant of differing mores and opinions, over-emotional, won’t adjust to needs of others, sees another persons problems but not his own.

Passive--overprotective, rebellious, hides from positions of responsibility, seeks praise, inactive martyr, cannot establish clear boundaries, resists making changes in self, worried.

Harmonious--sympathetic, is a good counselor (often psychic or spiritual), has concern for welfare of masses; a kind of cosmic parent or guardian, creates harmony at home and work, leader in institutions of positive welfare and human service.

44.  STRUCTURED POWER

Assertive--rigid in administrating ideas and beliefs, emotionally insensitive to others' shortcomings, can attach to appearance rather than real achievement, out spoken, critic of authority, forces social changes, abuses industrial power, uses money to control.

Passive--possesses good ideas; but expects others to carry them out, distaste of personal discipline, silently critical and envious of successful people, expects people to respond to his/her ideas, unconscious resistance to real responsibility and use of power.

Harmonious--keystone in building of a group consciousness, well trained mental abilities, trusts the wisdom of own inner authority, practical visionary, potential to create new modes of income and prosperity, combines artistic with practical, helps manifest empowerment

55.  DIVINE WILL

Assertive--confuses rebellion and freedom to escape responsibility and commitment, pessimistic and defeatist, indulges habits while criticizing others, egocentric to a fault, believes one's own opinion to be universal truth, justifies own fault finding (toward others) as revelation, impatient.

Passive-indulges in long bouts of animus projection with few results, blames fate or other people for setbacks, passively resists Higher Will, repressed anger creates over aggressive actions.

Harmonious--seeks to blend individual will with Higher Will, innovative and inventive while inspiring the originality in others, pioneer of movements in new thinking and reform, encourages others from tribal dependency to individualized awareness, dynamic leader.

66.  UNIVERSAL JOY

Assertive--forces emotional confrontation before others are ready, confused emotions create aura of discouragement and despair, critical of others emotional phobias and insecurities, falsely over sentimental, sees oneself as messiah like figure, preys upon the emotional weakness in others.

Passive--inability to recognize and admit one's own emotional blocks, good silent victims, expect others to "read" your moods of suffering and pain, blames lack of happiness on external people and events, wallows in negative anima.

Harmonious--involved in causes (institutions) helping to alleviate human (animal, planetary) suffering, excellent counselors and healers, inspired artist who works on the archetypal level, helps bring the joy of nature and angels to mankind, positive ray in gloomy environs.

77.  CREATIVE THOUGHT

Assertive--intellectual elitist, prolonged fantasy spells with no practical benefit, martyrdom, self created realities used as escapist justification, negative criticism of social change, lives in an idealized state, extremist in thought and action, overtaxing of emotions.

Passive--unsociable and detached, pessimistic about change in human nature, feels caught in a non-creative environment, explains inability to communicate his/her ideas as being "ahead of the times", wants recognition, fears the pleasure of body, denies emotions.

Harmonious--possesses the originality of thought to innovate and invent new systems for benefiting mankind, uses intuition with scientific and technological support, explores new theologies and philosophies of living, seeks to release neighbors from self limiting barriers

88.  DIVINE KNOWING

Assertive--power complex, maintains a slightly haughty arrogance separating self from others, likes to challenge people in authority positions, in extremes can be very destructive, intellectual arrogance, devious getting to the "top", “know it all”, destructive attacks against religious and ideological institutions.

Passive--passive resistance to authority, distrust promptings of intuition and higher consciousness, blames life's setbacks on those in control, caught between parent's unconscious head games, ungracious in defeat, can be fraudulent and exaggerate credentials, oblivious to others' inner convictions and feelings.

Harmonious--teaches universal laws which improve management skills, delegates authority in a way that gives each person his/her own sense of power, works to find cooperation with the higher laws of mathematics, leader in metaphysical philosophies, respects integrity and clarity, develops new ideas of thermodynamics, hydraulics and engineering theories.

99.  UNIVERSAL LOVE

Assertive--gets trapped in modicum of syrupy idealisms, wants to be seen as "ideal lover" while denying obvious selfish motives, uses group dynamics to avoid self responsibility, struggles to recognize and express true feelings, impractical strategies for interpersonal relationships.

Passive--easily mired in false arena of self pain-hurt-rejection) and denial, unable to see you are the creator of any misery, smiles politely while secretly resentful of others' happiness and joy, gloomy, accomplished martyr, benefits by seeking outside professional help.

Harmonious--catches a glimpse of the Greater Plan for the planet and works to bring the higher light to humanity, learning to release and let go of all personality illusions, master teacher of self awareness education, must learn to open heart center in practical ways, works with pulse of mother earth, visionary in one's chosen path of life

Return to “Numerology”