Join Tha Cause

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

are u n?

Poll ended at Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:05 pm

yes
100%
no
No votes

Total votes: 1

foreva.infiniti

Join Tha Cause

Post by foreva.infiniti » Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:05 pm

ok eternity. i was wondering if any of u numerologists, certified or aspiring would like to work on this epic project with me.

Heres tha deal eternity, we're lookin for as many applications of numerology to everyday life as we can that has nothing to do with tha usual reading. like applying your life path numba to lets say a career.

"4" ex, if tha business' name number is "1" and your life path numba is "1" then numerology suggests you will becum a leader in that company. I've cum up with a lot so far based on my research heres "1". according to bible numerology tha numba

"40" is a numba of trial and tribulation and is mentioned in tha bible more times den ppl realize... Lets say you had a goal. a goal which had its fair share of ramifications/implications towards your life. set a date for that goal. begin practicing your your goal

"40" days from that date. who's to say u wont accomplish your goal on said date, biblical numerology suggests u will. in the bible no one has eva failed when they where tempted, tested, etc. dey always came out on top. (pls, if ur not a fan of tha bible pls keep tha negativity away).

foreva.infiniti

phases

Post by foreva.infiniti » Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:16 pm

part "1" of tha project is tha suggestions. this is where you come in. part "2" is tha independet research phase. i've been doin my fair share so far but if u could do research based on your suggestions or i myself could i have no problem with doing so. one of the things i've been working on is finding a way to differenciate truth and lies. and im gettin close :). the only thing im worried about is this "1" thing and thats us becoming dependent on tha numbers you kno wut im sayin because it definitely can happen if we find success in our findings. it wud b like knowing when u will die if u kno wut i mean. but yea lets do this eternity!

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:51 pm

This has nothing to do with numerology ....learn the trade before you start to ask someone to join your cause, or project, and try to put in a bit work on how you present it for any Numerologist....this only show you have far to go...thread closed!

foreva.infiniti

Post by foreva.infiniti » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:25 am

everything has something to do with numerology. Numerology has infinite applications. Tha point of this study is to pinpoint these apps. Your contribution was wanted but not needed seeing how we have a number of contributors already. Apparently i dont have far to go.

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:29 pm

i suggest that if you are wanting data for your research, that you start by doing as many readings as you can and asking for feed back on the reading you give ....in time you will  gather all that is needed for your studies   ....  the more you learn ,the more you apply your discipline , the better you can understand it,which will not only change your life but the ones you administer too.... there is a vast wealth of information out there to guild and help you on your journey ... there are hundreds of website, phone apps,software programs  some better than others ,forums .... where people write in to ask question give personal insight ...this is your class room

foreva.infiniti

Post by foreva.infiniti » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:29 pm

enumero123 wrote:i suggest that if you are wanting data for your research, that you start by doing as many readings as you can and asking for feed back on the reading you give ....in time you will  gather all that is needed for your studies   ....  the more you learn ,the more you apply your discipline , the better you can understand it,which will not only change your life but the ones you administer too.... there is a vast wealth of information out there to guild and help you on your journey ... there are hundreds of website, phone apps,software programs  some better than others ,forums .... where people write in to ask question give personal insight ...this is your class room
hey thanks for your input. I have been doing plenty of readings its just that theres so much to do but i still wont giv up. I wud jus like some help thats all. Once my studies go from theoritical to plausible I'll post up sum successful formulas. heres a sneak peek
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 71&start=5
Im Foreva Infiniti and my magic's Derived from numbers and colors

npb

Post by npb » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:07 pm

allow me to share some

In the field of Numerology it is very possible to see when a person dies and how he dies. But the problem is, its being very complicated to see it.

foreva.infiniti

I think i understand what u meant about complications

Post by foreva.infiniti » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:48 pm

npb wrote:allow me to share some

In the field of Numerology it is very possible to see when a person dies and how he dies. But the problem is, its being very complicated to see it.
Wow. You see outta all my research i can only think of 1 way to use numerology with death *(I admit figuring out this formula wasnt to high on the priority list with all the others already there) and thats discovering your death number as in the number that represents your DOD. Your key phrase: In the field of Numerology it is very possible to... This my friend is tha principle of this thread. Numerology's applications to everyday life are innumerable its just using what we know of numerology there will be plenty of variables because a lot of the things being proposed are an unconventional fit to whats been derived from numerology so far (i.e. formulas) but creating new accurate and effective formulas is tha greatest task at hand because you will probably hafta temporarily forget what you know about numerology in an effort to start fresh and not rely on whats already been established because when it was established these proposals weren't in mind (as far as i kno)

Tha thing about researching this subject is the subjects you use in your trials will be already dead which seriously hampers the effort beacuase you would have to go by documents, word of mouth and not true words from the subject.  And as sum of us realize documents are not always as accurate as they're implied to b. Lets say for example if u are one of those numerologists (not me) who believes your'e only supposed to use the name the human calls himself, assuming that names not the name on the BC. because the human will more than likely have a different name number with a entire new forecasts for life, if u believe in that typa thing...

Im thankful for your input! I waaaaaaant mooooooooore!!!
Im Foreva Infiniti and my magic's Derived from numbers and colors

npb

Post by npb » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:06 am

sorry your words are too complicated for me to understand

Return to “Numerology”