Have you seen 11:11 often? Very often? Too often?

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Oxyman

Have you seen 11:11 often? Very often? Too often?

Post by Oxyman » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:53 am

Hi, so this is something I find many people around the world experience.

I have not wondered what time it is and then when I do, its' 11:11, or 12:34, 3:33, etc... you too?  .... some more about me while we are here getting acquainted....

The term synchronicity comes up.  Other people, even previous co-workers were once non believers and laughed it off, then after a while they simply were spooked. People who have known me for a long time and childhood friends will also tell you that street lights (and other electronic devices) used to flicker and turn off when I was near them.

Recently, and for the 1st time that I recall (I dream Lucid - very clear, color, and recall my dreams, and can also control them usually) a dream of mine came true - 99% of the details - and even the exact words were spoken a week after I dreamnt the situation.  

There's a little snapshot of me.  

I look forward to your replies and any interpretations.  

:smt004
Happy, fun loving, over experienced, great judge of character, giving, caring, love animals, ornithology, Sea, true will set free, be nice to everyone cuz you really never know who will help you.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:10 am

I see this all the time.. especially when I happen to see the time it is 23:23 or 10:10 or 11:11:)

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:13 pm

I see this 11.11 very often . Iam mostly impressed with  this number. I do many things at  this time. Iam fond of 11.11 too , my birth date is 11-11 so I go with this always. Many of my dreams,  weird ones came true too . Thanks for  the post.
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

Evard

Post by Evard » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:32 am

I was seeing 4:44 ., my sleeptime clock was set to it by background conduct securit.y serv ..

The timer to show clock setting was set on background support conduct and I looked at it 4:44    Today my clock reset [power]

Return to “Numerology”