Any 33/6's to talk with??

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

awiserlife

Any 33/6's to talk with??

Post by awiserlife » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:58 am

I'm a 33/6 and would really really like to talk with another 33 to get some insight into experiences and challenges other 33/6's face.  

I've pretty much felt like an outsider my entire life and never found a single person I can actually relate to on the same level.  I feel like I can read between the lines and see everything crystal clear almost all the time, but I never meet anyone who sees what I see or thinks about the things I constantly think about.  

It would be nice to meet other 33/6s who can relate in some way or another, maybe help each other when we need it.  I just went through a whirlwind 2 years I wish I had someone to help, but now I'm out of the turmoil and wishing I can find someone in case anything comes up again in the future.

Evard

Post by Evard » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:32 am

I am numerology : 33 common Master Teacher .. and born on 6th month 42 with 06*9|
My birthdate was FreeMason acipt day ., 24th Day Month {6} 3 days after Vatican Sola,
summer common this thousand years with 1 year ,. 10 years Pius and 1 n 10 minutes[]

I am Cancerian and a Master Teacher numerology :: I am naturally born [birth report !]
baby dread blond and ten years paxen (means: pacing floor with thought walking medita
., the meditation :. gala turn ) . I went 'mad' 12 years before this @ Crusadin ~ Arab War

n I will speak of 33/6 as my numerology .  I am Cancer Tiger Wood Turtle and I smoke .
My Divine are Dragon Master and Celestial Turtle :., Terrapin Sun ~ Moon Sa KawanLah.
I am interested with ways why does an older soul Cancerian go mad at the thought Pax.
I have a major skin infection bacolutherian coccus trash bacteria and was given stillness
bloodwit spell to move the heart abjurance keeping my symbos bacteria out u the organ
settin and my heart smoke was given to a ghoul held by a ghast. I recommend MB Pagan : topic : myth and magic ..  Evard . :-D

Eduic

Hi

Post by Eduic » Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:45 am

It may assist others in providing more detail as to what you mean by 33/6; it could be the combination of your names in Pythagorean, Chaldean or Birth Date...

zeldaevolution

Post by zeldaevolution » Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:29 am

Actually, I have a friend that has a Life Path of 33/6...

04/17/1992 || 4+1+7+1+9+9+2 = 33/6

but his attitude his so... stingy... he doesn't want to change, he doesn't know what acceptance is, he always fights his way when we argue, sometimes I think he even wants to punch me because of his aggressiveness... I don't get his head at all, and what's all above that he's an airhead; sometimes you talk to him and he doesn't listen, and when he talks, when you wanna talk your way out of him  he still doesn't stop on what he's saying.

Oh well, so much for a 33/6... I hope he improves and changes.
I'm still a kid when I reach my 40s, that's for sure.
I'm grown up when I'm 70, that's a bull's eye.
When I get to 120, it's probably that God will call me some time later... because he set up my bed for me ^__^

Eduic

Post by Eduic » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:46 am

His name could be a significant contributor to his behaviour

Evard

Post by Evard » Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:32 pm

I'm the Numerology 33 June {free} standrd ideal games acquire leader with non Primary case Manna Legal .  :-D  OK

I am uh odorous .. and I don't have recurring thought disorder ,  rather home pacing and affected terrete's disorder ..

I'm really smart ., maybe you can realize it .  I don't mind eccentric available intellect .. though I don't like too dumb
for Earth ... I don't take herbs nor drink beer anymore .. and I'm "mondala leader" Anew Dragon Master Sylvan Accord
Deific Ways (Sun) : self-proclaimed King and Druid and [Ome`] setting known as : Westu Monda .  I'm not Old School ..
I was a fan of Grateful Dead music and I worked at a Renaissance Faire .,. and did some college with overuse of druidic
affect of being far away from home at another United States region underage and "overdid" it on psyche effect hallucin-
agens.  I have a trash bacteria infection which covered my skin for 15 years and then got 'quietly' in my organs . . . . .
I don't have transmitted nor venereal diseases .. and I'm good at feng shui . [4daci] :@: I'm very environmental and I
like coffee and tea and am a background leader uh the Tea Party . Also, I'm a former activist and now King Democrat:
Supporter to the Role on Conced~ense Promise to Begin New TriCameral Union Kingdom Reguard Among Dioscebic(+)
New Papacy Kindly Requited Now Allow Spaces Earth Peace and Manna Legal with Races Reliqua .,. Promonense.. Amen.

That's my "I" statements. Thanks.  Hiring a Dean and Curate with ways modern Kingdom church~s will be proper aligned.  Evard.

zeldaevolution

Post by zeldaevolution » Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:38 pm

Eduic wrote:His name could be a significant contributor to his behaviour
Oh.. right... I'll try his name... and possibly cause of Zodiac too, I think...
I'm still a kid when I reach my 40s, that's for sure.
I'm grown up when I'm 70, that's a bull's eye.
When I get to 120, it's probably that God will call me some time later... because he set up my bed for me ^__^

Return to “Numerology”