Wedding Numerology

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sno

Wedding Numerology

Post by sno » Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:03 pm

Numerology is the concept that all of life, known and unknown, is shaped by vibration and a specific creative moment of universal energy. As this energy moves and flows, it takes the shape of the wind, the sun, the ocean, the dove and all physical embodiments. From this flow and the energies describing it, you can interpret a life direction for your own individuality. You can see your purpose, your goals and your obligations. Your name and your date of birth represents a chemical formula which directs your Karmic Pathway and reveals your chosen purpose as you travel in this lifetime. With every intake of breath you, too, belong to the Cosmic Universe and the Heavenly Spheres. To understand your birth numerology Click Here. These universal energies also affect your marriage, and the wedding day is as important as the decision to marry, the engagement ring, and the actual wedding vows.

So, one of the most important decisions regarding your wedding is the day and hour chosen to be married. Are you in it for love? Is your partner your soul-mate? We often can find our motives for marriage hidden carefully within our definition of LOVE. Let's see what the ancients tell us about the subjet of wedded bliss.

The date chosen for the wedding may determine the course your life together - as a couple - will take. The number of that day provides a key to the reasons we marry, and will open a doorway to help us understand how to obtain the happiness we seek as we begin to share our life, in every possible way, with our beloved.

To determine the Numerology Number of your Wedding Day,
Simply add the month, day, and year you will be, or have already been, married.

Example:
Married: June 12, 1999 = 6 + 3 + 1 continue to reduce
9 + 1 = 10 Your Marriage Vibration Number

Wedding Numerology can supply the clues to what the special meaning of your wedding day holds for you, your partner, and your future together.

For what your result means visit :

new-visions.com/articles/weddings.html

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sat May 06, 2006 4:51 pm

my marriage vibration number is 1+6+6= 4

If you both have been discussing and agreeing on all of the responsibilities of what marriage brings, and have carefully weighed the pros and cons of married life, perhaps you will choose a Number FOUR day to be married. The significance of a Number FOUR wedding date is faithfullnes until death do you part. This is a couple who can work together and accomplish goals that would otherwise seem impossible, such as running a business successfully together, or expanding housing, having multiple property units as real-estate holdings, a single bank account and every project is one of togetherness. Whatever it is, from buying a home to having your children, will be carefully timed and planned.

A touch of fate may have brought you and your beloved together. Somehow one partner fulfills the emotional needs of the other. Something thought missing in life is now found! A desire for security is another motivating factor with this marriage date. A Number FOUR wedding day creates a marriage where it will be very important to put down some roots, carry on the family name, and build a future. This is a Saturn ruled marriage and the couple will almost always choose to live near their parents or near the town where the bride grew up.

masonluraa

Excellent Wedding Numerology

Post by masonluraa » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:39 am

I have heard this type of wedding numerology. First time seeing this and very exiting to calculate my wedding spacial numerology. I have loved my wife and getting married on previous year.

Maui Weddings

darlenehill19

i partly believe in it

Post by darlenehill19 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:15 am

I am studying wedding numerology;
It's pretty strange that bride and groom believe in it to a large extent;
I am understanding it to calculate seasonal wedding pressure, it can generate on wedding business!
To determine the Numerology Number of your Wedding Day,
Simply add the month, day, and year you will be, or have already been, married.
Just curious: is that All I need to calculate wedding numerology :smt017

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:16 pm

" Just curious: is that All I need to calculate wedding numerology    "           {  absolutely not}   this calculation only show  universal year  vibrational energy .
Married: June 12, 1999 = 6 + 3 + 1 continue to reduce ...9 + 1 = 10 Your Marriage Vibration Number

a  marriage is a union of two individual souls  coming together to form one  ,so for a complete wedding numerology  reading , each persons individual charts should be analysis for compatibility on all levels .

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:42 pm

"There is no such thing as Society. There are individual men and women, and there are families."

- Margaret Thatcher

The institution we call marriage is one of the oldest on the planet and is considered a sacrament by every major religion. It has held a role in every human civilization. And although our initial impulses to consummation may be love, the function of marriage is a spiritual one. The union of two opposites for the sole purpose of rising above our individuality to become part of a greater whole. An organism, a relationship. In the best union there will of course be challenges however, we can greatly ease any hardships by making good decisions, not only in our partner but also in the timing of our consummation to our partner.

First last us examine who will make an ideal partner. To do this we need to know our Birthday Number. Simply put, it is the 'reduction' of our birthday to a single digit like so: If we were born on February 28 than our birthday is of course 28. 2 + 8 = 10 and 1 + 0 = 1. We need to know the Birthday Number** of both our self and our partner. If our partner were born on March 3 then we need do no addition since the birthday is the single number 3. We can then check the following chart to determine our compatibility for love and companionship:

1 is compatible with 3, 5 and 9.

2 is compatible with 2, 4, and 6.

3 is compatible with 1, 3, 5, and 6.

4 is compatible with 2, 4, 6, and 8.

5 is compatible with 1, 3, and 9.

6 is compatible with 2, 3, 4, 8, 9.

7 is compatible with 7.

8 is compatible with 4 and 6.

9 is compatible with 1, 3, 5, 6, and 9.

Now that we know whether or not we're compatible with our partner the question of timing arises. When is the best time to marry? To decide that we need to calculate our Personal Year. This is a similar calculation; we simply add the current year to the month and day of birth. Continuing with our example, a person born on February 28 would add 2 + 2 + 8 + 1 + 9 + 8 + 0 = 30 and 3 + 0 = 3. Now that we know our Personal Year there are a few guidelines to keep in mind. First, it is contraindicated to marry in a 9 Personal Year. The reason is that the 9 Personal Year is a year of endings. Not only should marriage be avoided in a 9 Personal Year but, any new project should be put off until the following year which will be a 1, a year which is much better for starting projects. Nothing long term or lasting begins in a 9 Personal Year. The ideal Personal Year to marry in is the 6 Personal Year as this is a year when home, family, and close personal ties can be strengthened. Those are the two extremes and marriage in any other Personal Year will be fine although, it is still best to avoid the 9 and plan for the 6.

Now what should you do if you discover that you and your mate are not compatible? Don't worry! The numbers act as guides and by understanding their meaning you can grow closer to your partner and learn how to avoid the pitfalls and embrace each other's unique quirks!

** Birthday Numbers

# 1 born on the 1st, 10th, 19th, and 28th of any month.

# 2 born on the 2nd, 11th, 20th, and 29th.

# 3 born on the 3rd, 12th, 21st, and 30th.

# 4 born on the 4th, 13th, 22nd, 31st.

# 5 born on the 5th, 14th, and 23rd.

# 6 born on the 6th, 15th, and 24th.

# 7 born on the 7th, 16th, and 25th.

# 8 born on the 8th, 17th, and 26th.

# 9 born on the 9th, 18th, and 27th.

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:44 pm

http://phuture.me/relationships/wedding-planner

Every couple planning on getting married wants the best possible start to the rest of their lives together. When planning a wedding, the date is usually the first thing that needs to be decided. There will be many factors that influence the decision on the date of the big day, but often there will be several possibilities all weighing up as equally good. Numerology can be used as a nice tie breaker in the final decision.

Just as the day we are born maps out the path our life will take so too does the day on which we marry influence the path of the relationship. Finding an auspicious day for a wedding using Numerology can be complicated as calculations need to be performed for each day for both the bride and the groom. The calculator provided here gives an easy to use, quick reference lookup over the range of a week using the birth date of the bride and groom.

fun123

What days should you avoid?

Post by fun123 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:07 am

The numerology is something pretty new to me. Is there specific days you should really avoid for having weddings. There a lot of brides choosing dates like 11/11/11 or 12/12/12, are these good or bad dates? I am a wedding coordinator and would like to know.

Maui Wedding Packages

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:09 am

on a universal level  yes some days months and year vibrations would be more suited for weddings  than others.....  but you must consider the bride and groom and look closely at personal vibrations and how they inter act with each other and how they react to universal energies as well  first step would be to run charts on each and then compatibility between the two  taking into consideration universal energizes as well

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:19 am

11/11/11 does reduce to a 6  six is seen as the number of love  with Venus the goddess of love    12/ 12 /12   adds to 36/9  which in my opinion would not be a good day ,but  if we look at the word (love)/3645 we do see a 9 energy vibration coming from the expression that the word sends out

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:26 am

but with any date  we should not  leave any numbers out  11/11/11 is in fact  11/11/2011 which would then change the vibration from  a 6 to  a 8   if i was to pick a few numbers over others they would be  the 1 and 3 and of course 6  but this is just my opinion

darlenehill19

Post by darlenehill19 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:51 am

Not conclusive evidences yet, I better call a poll on my blog uk. It may simplify some issues for me or it may also give me some courage.

Return to “Numerology”