144?

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

everchangingtruth

144?

Post by everchangingtruth » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:01 am

Since I was in the 6th grade (just realizing that was 9 years ago) I have seen the number 144 constantly as though it has been following me. Unlike when you see other numbers like 3 a lot, it stands out to me every time I see it and I have to take note of it.

What is the possible significance of this number? Could it have anything to do with my birthday 9/21/1990??

It's been bothering me. If you could at least point me in the right direction of finding out, I would GREATLY appreciate it.

Thank you

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:39 pm

lets address this alone the following lines to begin with

deals in reference with having a personal spiritual guide

the number 144 is considered as very favorable because on the one hand we obtain by theosophical reduction 9 = 1+4+4

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:46 pm

Since I was in the 6th grade (just realizing that was 9 years ago)Could it have anything to do with my birthday 9/21/1990?? both the past and the present  or operating  under a seven vibration.  question  can you remember how things were back then  

seven personal year cycle: You will experience a strong tendency to spend more time alone, to delve inside and find some answers and to reach a better understanding of yourself. This is not a year for social activities nor is it a year to try and reach goals on a material level. You will find that the necessities of daily life seem to be taken care of by themselves. There is no need to be overly concerned regarding your material needs. Without slacking on your daily duties and responsibilities, you can afford to give more attention to yourself. This is a year for inner growth. It is your spiritual and mental presence that requires attention. Improve the quality of your life, read, contemplate and gain insight in yourself. You are important now. Rest and attend to your health. It is during this year that you strengthen the foundation of your life, after all your success in all matters rests upon the strength of your inner self. There will be many strange and unusual events inspiring you to take a closer look at life and an opportunity is there to experience the joy and beauty of life without any artificial or exterior involvement but purely the growing awareness of yourself. To much concern and desire for material rewards will turn this period of your life into a very bad experience indeed, while a "let go and let god " attitude will make this such a fruitful and pleasant year that you may find yourself wondering what you did to deserve this....

more at a later time  lunch is calling me

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:09 pm

144  the angels are urging you to keep your thoughts positive as your optimism attracts the highest good. ask the angels for help with releasing fears and it is done

Return to “Numerology”