is it 33 or 6 ?

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Quasimodo

is it 33 or 6 ?

Post by Quasimodo » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:05 am

hi.
My birthdate is 6 april-1985
my birth number is 6
life path number is 33 or 6?

so its 33 or 6?

If it is 6 then,
what is the significance of birth number and lifepath number both being same ?
---
other information :
Sun sign : Aries
Moon sign libra
Chinese astrology: i'm a wooden OX
birth day : saturday
birth time: 13:21

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:10 am

good question and depending on how one delineates the date of birth  both the 33/6 and 15/6  could be possible  .your core numbers are made up of the :life path .50percent ,expression 30 percent ,hearts desire 20 percent   birthday 10 percent  and is part of your life path number so both being the same ,birthday number would modify and intensify the life path number    double  6 vibrations within your core numbers  early years of life can show negative effects of this vibration... more when time allows

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:00 pm

from a numerology point of view i would pay attention  to Venus(6) within your astrological chart   .   this is just my opinion but i dont use the fadic delineation when finding ones lifepath number  4+6+1+9+8+5=33  .so i would see you as a 15/6  (April - 6 -1985)  4-6-5   which then can break your lifepath down into three smaller cycles and from which  challenges and pentacles can be assessed     .

lifepath 6

You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others. You have concern for the weak and the downtrodden. You are a healer and a helper to others. You are capable of giving comfort to those in need and will frequently offer a shoulder for others to cry on.

Your task in life is to develop the tools necessary to be truly helpful to others, rather than to simply be a sympathetic ear. You must find the balance between help and interference. In the same way, you must learn the delicate art of the counselor who knows when to leave the struggle to others and when to avoid taking away the necessary experiences and lessons of life.

You are naturally balanced. Therefore, you are well equipped to support and ground others in times of trial.

It is in your nature to take on responsibility - you often fill the void left by others - and do not turn away from personal sacrifice. At times, you may feel overburdened by the travails of others. However, the love others bestow upon you is your well deserved reward.

You try to maintain harmony within the family or group, balancing and fusing divergent forces. You seek marriage and are often a wonderful parent, offering warmth, protection, and understanding to children.

You are generous, kind, and attractive. You are often admired even adored which baffles you. You are humble and yet you carry a deep pride. You move well and gracefully, but will have to work to stay in shape. Seek out physical exercise and limit the sweets and dairy you crave to keep yourself from becoming plump and round.

When young, you must be careful not to chose partners for the wrong reasons. Do not let sentimentality influence your decision, especially those involving the choice of a spouse. You need to be needed, but must learn to discriminate between those you can help and others who are made weaker by your care.

After all, it is in your nature to be attracted to the weaker brothers and sisters among us.

The temptation and the danger for you is to think of yourself as the savior of the world, carrying the burdens of others on your shoulders.

You are blessed with musical talent, as well as in the visual and performing arts. However, your creativity may well be suppressed due to your willingness to sacrifice, or your inability to fully appreciate your talents. This is not to say that you cannot excel in these areas; on the contrary, you have the talent, and with effort you can make a success in a number of artistic fields.

You also have enormous talent in business. You are blessed with a great deal of charm and charisma, which you use effectively to attract the people and support you need.

birthday number 6

You are family-oriented and have a talent for settling disputes between people to the satisfaction of both sides. You somehow know the middle ground.

Your lesson in life is to work with the whole subject of balance. You must come to truly understand the ancient and fundamental principle of opposites that seek harmony. Whether the realm is the emotions, caring for others, finances, work, or play, you must learn where you can be of service, exactly what you can do, and what are your limits.

You have a considerable amount of artistic talent. You have a deep appreciation of beauty and art.

You are highly responsible and will do without in order to fulfill a debt.

Your focus is on relationships. You want to help others, and have a talent as a healer and could make a profession of the healing arts, either as a nutritionist, alternative health therapist (acupuncture, massage, for example) or doctor.

You need to know you are appreciated. You are given to flattery and vulnerable to praise. Criticism, on the other hand, leaves a very damaging impression on you. You take it deeply to heart.

You will sacrifice your own comfort to support and help others. You are generous, kind, and understanding.

You can be highly emotional and given to extremes in sympathy and sentimentality. You must learn to provide more than merely a shoulder to cry on. Study and the development of your healing skills brings you great rewards in life.

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:33 pm

reference :   if two core elements have the same number . the subject will probably start out in life  expressing one (or both )negative extremes of the potential  instead of the positive potential :

1: using the energy almost exclusively so that it becomes the focus of a dis balanced approach. positive potential may be expressed at the same time .
2:almost completely ignoring the potential .

98 out of 100 people with 6-6 energy express that first extreme .sometimes that first extreme is tempered by short periods of the second extreme .in the 6-6 case ,periods of irresponsibility  and coolness .in rare cases you'll find 6-6 energy expressed completely by the second extreme : a person who is almost always aloof, unloving unwilling to handle responsibilities .

the double core elements usually presents substantial obstacles to development -BUT All OBSTACLES ARE CAPABLE OF BEING OVERCOME .

one path to a balanced approach is found by adding the doubled numbers and expressing the positive potential of the sum . a way out of the 6 -6 difficulties is to express the positive 3 potential : 6+6=12 /3   trade in the heavy approach of the doormat for the lighter expression of the joy of living of the 3  .

its important to always look  at your other core numbers and the many modifiers that makes up your complete chart

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:50 pm

6-6 aspects  6-balance responsibilities love

6-6 usually very discordant . overwhelmed with responsibilities .person finds it difficult to recognize and care for own needs because of the extreme and constant needs of others .(parents children spouse ) person is often reduced to a near slave because of   acceptance of so much responsibility ....OR

RARE.inability to accept responsibility and to express friendship and love makes it difficult to have any close relation. difficulty handling even the simplest responsibilities produces  a frightened individual .

possible approach to alleviate difficulties: the individual must work on self expression. has to learn to see the lighter side of things ,and learn to express the joy of living ......

Quasimodo

Post by Quasimodo » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:33 pm

wow, Thank you for this large description.
pardon my english.
---
i may have some problems in my life.
i'l be 26 in less than a month , very confused about my life. Its basically not going anywhere. just stuck .
got very few friend . my mind & heart are devoid of emotions.
i dont really feel anything for anyone or anything.
i think i may have psychic energy in me or kind of healing energy .

Return to “Numerology”