Re-occuring Date in Life

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

danamichele

Re-occuring Date in Life

Post by danamichele » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:43 pm

There is a date that keeps reoccurring in my life, and I am looking for some insight in to what it might mean. Here is the background:
On 5/3/2000 I was in a car accident with two friends, one of these friends died.
5/3/2008 was my commencement ceremony from college.
5/3/2008 I went on my first date with a man who I would later become engaged to (we never were married).
Finally, my most recent boyfriend's birthday is 5/3...

anyone have any ideas as to what to make of this? Obviously I am extra alert to this date because of the situation in 2000, but it seems like too much for this just to be a coincidence. I have not been able to find much information in regard to reoccurring dates in lives.
thinking about seeing a psychic that specializes in numbers, but have not ventured that far yet. I have gone to see one psychic and would not go back to her because I do not feel we connected well; the number thing did not come up at that point, it was several years ago.

appreciate your responses!

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:37 am

for such a request i would need( full name at birth)  date of birth

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:13 am

@dana  "but it seems like too much for this just to be a coincidence"  you right   i agree and  affirm  there is no randomness  god does not roll dice ... i feel the answer you seek  is a(affirming spirit) that these three persons are in some way connected   .im not a medium , but  the 5 and 3  add up too 8

the 8 to some in numerology  can point to the following  key word (vibrations} the unconscious mind ,transformation ,timeless space .endings ,beginnings ,the subconscious ,our deepest urges  and needs,  death and rebirth ....    also the time period 2000 and 2008 is of course a 8 year span  . i am looking at your numerology chart  transits and progression from time of birth  i will post more at a later time

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:40 am

53/8   can be  seen as the following   sudden events courage discrimination .someone or something is about to catapult into ,or out of your life ,the situation is intense .keep your emotions under control .challenging situations arise suddenly .you will need strength  courage and perseverance to handle them

the( knight of swords) comes to mind as well ( a messenger) perhaps ...  strong willed young man    (just a  attempt to again affirm the unaffiliated  i will post more later

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:17 pm

in numerology some believe that we progress through life in nine year cycles.  the nine personal year stands out for most as  dramatic times,life altering events coming to a head .endings new beginnings   ....   in your case these nine year personal cycles end at the following years  1986,1995,2004,2013,2022,2031  ,  this is a range of 6 nine year cycles .   in your case  the two dates in question neither fall on a 9 personal year ,but during the second full nine year cycle  the first event took place under a personal year of 5    at the age 16   this five can be seen as : This is a year of dynamic change. Many surprises will come your way. Be open and ready to embrace new opportunities., unexpected events

the second event took place under the 4 personal year at the age 24   this four can be seen in the following generalization ,This is a year to be organized and practical. Take care of details. Commit yourself entirely to your goals.concentration and ability to focus . an attitude of realism and determination.a sense of limitation and some frustration,important opportunities that must be seized.will receive recognition for your efforts and support from your friends and family.

you are currently under a 7 personal year cycle at age 27    

You will experience a strong tendency to spend more time alone, to delve inside and find some answers and to reach a better understanding of yourself. This is not a year for social activities nor is it a year to try and reach goals on a material level. You will find that the necessities of daily life seem to be taken care of by themselves. There is no need to be overly concerned regarding your material needs. Without slacking on your daily duties and responsibilities, you can afford to give more attention to yourself. This is a year for inner growth. It is your spiritual and mental presence that requires attention. Improve the quality of your life, read, contemplate and gain insight in yourself. You are important now. Rest and attend to your health. It is during this year that you strengthen the foundation of your life, after all your success in all matters rests upon the strength of your inner self. There will be many strange and unusual events inspiring you to take a closer look at life and an opportunity is there to experience the joy and beauty of life without any artificial or exterior involvement but purely the growing awareness of yourself. To much concern and desire for material rewards will turn this period of your life into a very bad experience indeed, while a "let go and let god " attitude will make this such a fruitful and pleasant year that you may find yourself wondering what you did to deserve this.

also your current age is 27    i would look into astrology keying  in on         Age 28/29 First Saturn Return, at age 29 you enter a nine personal year cycle
you also move from a 3 pinnacle cycle  into a 5 pinnacle cycle    Saturn is also linked by many to the number 8   a key vibration in my prior post

danamichele

Post by danamichele » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:55 pm

thank you so much for your insight! this is truly facinating. i have felt this year was time for inner growth. I also had another strange occurance recently that lead me back to this date.

On the morning of 3/29 I had a dream in which i was caring for new born puppies, when i looked up the meaning of this it said to pay attention to the number of puppies and this will determine a time frame. I remember in the dream at first i looked and there were 5 puppies, but when i looked again there were 7.
When i was looking into the time frames 5 weeks from 3/29 is 5/3 and 7 months from 3/29 is 10/29 (my birthday).

also might be worth mentioning, because of the significance of the number 9, when i went in the house to deliver the puppies there were 2 more puppies (older) inside, bring the total number of puppies to 9.

markie808

Post by markie808 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:56 pm

Hi danamichele!

Sometimes when major events happen to us, they usually parallel major numbers in our chart.  So look to see if you have any numbers in your chart that match with the numbers you are seeing.  

Should be noted that the numbers are also a way for the universe to speak to us, and gives us insight into things that are to come.

Hope this Helped!
Create A Great Day!

Markie            www.freenumerologyreadings.net

danamichele

Post by danamichele » Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:19 pm

thank you markie! i will have to look into that. and yes, i defiantly think that the universe is speaking to me with these numbers!

Return to “Numerology”