Numerology Expert?

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kokoko

Numerology Expert?

Post by kokoko » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:07 am

i want to know anyone here who could tell me about my past 3 months because i need proof that you people knows numerology or any other method that you people are expert

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:10 pm

ok this is just a generalization  but its a good place to start  t

his is a year of progress and financial advancement. Major career opportunities present themselves. It is a challenging year in which personal growth is joined with new responsibilities and challenges.

This is a year of domestic responsibility and attention to the needs of family and friends. It is a time of heart felt emotions and some sacrifice. It is a time for comforting and caring.

You realize the importance of your place within your community. You will be called upon to help others bear their burdens. You are the proverbial friend in need.

You must work to create an atmosphere of harmony and balance. It is often a time when marital issues surface and need attention. However, you possess the understanding to deal with such issues effectively if you apply yourself with love and flexibility.

These deep feelings bring renewal to relationships and often a birth in the family.

May is an emotional month filled with the promise and the stress of imminent changes. June is a breakthrough and a relief. September brings advancement, October self- reflection and readjustments, and December brings a sense of completion and fulfillment. i will expanded on the months in greater detail when time allows    can i request your name

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:38 am

This year will need you to give your family much attention + you are generally a very idealistic personality, but a strong personality.

The last 3 months=
The setting/environment is made for April 2011=which makes you realise the new present environment attracting trouble with personal family related security.
End May/June 2011=particularly, post 6th June to 14 June 2011, developments at the home front which you need to act upon.

A few short terms approx analysis given above,

RishiRahul

kokoko

Post by kokoko » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:55 am

Read my below information

First Name Tariq
Last Name Rathore

If u need date of birthday

19.June.1982

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:08 pm

so how does the following date connect to you feb 9 1987

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:15 pm

and the sun sign  Aquarius    this is the info you supplied under your profile    we can not help you if you are not honest  .....and up front with us   ..if feb 9 1987 is not your date of birth  then my question is  how does it  connect to you

kokoko

Post by kokoko » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:46 pm

well i am honest but i don't know how do you get this date of birth

feb 9 1987

if you are going to my this forums profile i want to tell me i did't check my profile from this site  my 19.june.1982 is my 100% correct I am Gemini trust me

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:59 pm

kokoko wrote:Read my below information

First Name Tariq
Last Name Rathore

19.June.1982

Hi,

Then what is the above date for?

RishiRahul

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:11 pm

from this site  if you click on your profile info on this site the following  comes up  screen name kokoko  joined on march 17 2011  it also has you as being a Aquarius   born on feb 9 1987    so you are saying this info is wrong

kokoko

Post by kokoko » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:39 pm

listen carefully my correct information  is

First Name Tariq
Last Name Rathore

19.June.1982

kokoko

Post by kokoko » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:56 am

sorry for double post but i am still your response

kokoko

Post by kokoko » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:34 am

why you people not reply my this topic or Mystic numerologist are not able to help this

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:37 am

ok lets get started   one method of numerology has the name you provided as a 69/6 vibration  

69    Few numbers are as responsible and self-sacrificing as the number 69. Political activists and environmentalists often have this number, as do doctors, nurses, and teachers. It is also extremely creative.

It also is seen as a 6 expression number  :You are a loving and caring individual with a tendency to put the needs of others before those of yourself. You are responsible and trustworthy with a high regard for justice and honesty. Duty will follow you all your life and sometimes feel a little too much of a burden.

You are artistic. Harmony and beauty are high on your list of priorities. You have musical talent but the creative talents of a 6 are sometimes left undeveloped or suppressed as a result of your tendency to sacrifice your time and pleasure to the service of others. You are highly creative in all areas of life, particularly the visual. You are also a talented business person and can work methodically toward the realization of your goals.

You have a natural gift with flowers, gardens, and animals. Your love of children has caused numerologists to dub you the "Cosmic Mother or Cosmic Father". The very shape of the 6 resembles and symbolizes "Pregnant with Love".

You are a natural counselor and healer. But you must be careful not to interfere with the freedom of others. You are recognized as an idealist, mainly regarding marriage, friendships and humanity.

The 6 is the most balanced of all numbers, but also contains within itself the greatest paradoxes. It is as if opposite tendencies were tenuously poised. Because of its gift for harmonizing these opposites, you are uniquely qualified to handle and integrate contradictions within yourself. It is for this reason that 6s so frequently find themselves in the role of healers or counselors, creating a peace between opposing points of view, or internal conflicts within the self.

While you can be very idealistic, there may also be a temptation to acquire beautiful objects by improper means. You must also guard against other meddlesome behavior and domestic tyranny, or always having to have your own way in a family dispute.

Conversely, you have it within yourself to understand another person's dilemma and come up with a creative solution. Your natural ability to give comfort and warmth can smooth over hurt feelings like a healing balm. You attract love and appreciation. And rightly so, because you give the same in return.

You make an outstanding teacher (especially young children or special education), healer, counselor social worker, psychologist, artist, designer, gardener, florist, and farmer. You can be successful in business, especially those that involve dealing with people.

Symbolism  69

Represent the perfection reached by those which liquidated their Karma, as a reward of the tests passed.

Symbol of the couple, the attachment, where links are created.

The 69 is the zodiac sign of the cancer.

69 is an interesting number, numerological speaking. It contains elements of protecting society, desiring to help all of mankind, leadership, and new experiences. It's a definite slant toward helping mankind. It requires showing the way and will entail experiences never before experienced.

Name Number 69

Your name suggests that you will be like an uncrowned king in any business or profession you are involved in. You will overtake others and retain their position safely by your own efforts. You will enjoy a good social status throughout your life. If your date of birth is not favourable you might be successful in your life in the later half.

Number 6 as name number

1) Number 6 is one of the best name numbers.
2) It is best suited for entertainment industry.
3) It gives magical powers for occult sciences.
4) Lucky name number but if not compatible with date, can defame the native.
5) Suited for all kinds of artists, designers and people in the entertainment industry.

Number 6 is for Venus and one of the best numbers in Numerology.

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:44 am

your date of birth  has the following  life path 9

You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world. You have great compassion and idealism. You are a utopian, and will spend your life trying to realize some aspect of your utopian dream, sacrificing money, time, and energy for a better world. It is in giving that you will find much satisfaction.

You have a broad outlook on life. You tend to see the big picture, rather than the minute details. You naturally attract people from all walks of life who can fit into your larger plans and take over the areas you find uninteresting. The person with a 9 Life Path is rarely prejudiced or accepts social biases of other people. Instead, they evaluate people on the basis of what they can do for the larger cause. They are the true egalitarian.

You are imaginative and creative, especially at harmoniously arranging the beauty already potential in the environment. These abilities can lead you into such fields as interior decorating, landscape art, and photography. But because of your strong social consciousness, you can be an effective politician, lawyer, judge, minister, teacher, healer, and environmentalist. Vocations that require self - sacrifice and have a clear social impact are common among 9s.

You are often disappointed by the realities of life: the shortcomings of others, or of yourself. Somehow, you don't want to accept the imperfections of the world, a feeling that drives you constantly to try to improve upon it. But rather than be satisfied with your efforts, and those of others, you relentlessly push on, striving for greater accomplishments. You are often unsatisfied with the results. In short, you lack the perspective that would otherwise make it possible for you to enjoy life more fully, and accept its natural limitations.

You have a controlled enthusiasm and the ability to finish what you start.

A key to your personality is the necessity of sacrifice. You have to learn to let go of material possessions and relationships, the inherent lesson being that holding on too tightly to anything causes pain.

Money comes to you through mysterious or unexpected ways: inheritance; the benevolence of someone who was inspired by your work; or a lucky investment.

Conversely, if you pursue money for its own sake, after giving up on your larger dreams, you're likely to find yourself empty-handed.

The most successful and satisfying road for a 9 is giving, sharing, and sacrificing for a larger goal without expecting anything in return. Your greatest chance at success is to tie your personal fortunes to an endeavor that makes the world a better place for others. Very often, this turns into a highly successful and lucrative enterprise, providing amply for you and your family. Your life rests on the axiom that the more you give, the bigger your reward.

You are romantic, but your love is more impersonal. You tend to be focused on your dreams.

When you are not in harmony with your true nature, you can fall to moodiness, or become aloof, and withdrawn. You can become timid, uncertain, and ungrateful, putting the blame for your troubles on others or the world. You have a gift for examining your life objectively, and at some distance. Be honest with yourself. By openly facing your shortcomings, as well as your strengths, you develop equilibrium. You are thus able to love and better understand yourself and all of life.

a birthday number of 19/1

You are highly determined and yearn for independence. You tend to struggle to achieve the degree of self-sufficiency you desire, and may endure considerable frustration in your struggle for independence. The reason: your desire for independence is so strong is that it eclipses so many other balancing perspectives. As the poet John Donne said: "No man is an Island unto himself... We are all bits of the main." This is a central lesson in your life: to learn the difference between the dream of independence and the reality of interdependence.

Your challenge is to achieve a wider degree of perspective on yourself and others. Exchange ideas with others, lest you become insulated and isolated by your own perspective. This can become a kind of prison for you.

You can be highly stubborn, which emanates from fear. Try to see that all of life is but an ecosystem, a life cycle delicately balanced in such a way that everyone is supporting.

You are highly ambitious and have a strong drive for success and power. Although self-confident, you like to be encouraged. You are a hard worker and an important fixture in any enterprise in which you are involved. People are attracted to your deep commitment to your work, and the steadiness with which you do it.

You are a pioneer at heart; you are willing to take risks to get what you desire. As such, you are willing to change your environment often, and even enjoy doing so.

You are demonstrative in your affections and willing to sacrifice for others. You are highly idealistic, but if your ideals fail, you can become bitter and negative.

You are very sensitive, with many emotional ups and downs. You tend to find yourself in dramatic situations, yet you like to control your emotions in public and come off as if everything is under control.

With your determination and inventive and creative mind you have potential for achievement and financial reward!

19/1 is seen as a karmic debt number." Strong and individualistic. Self-reliant and confident, this Karmic Debt number can bring loneliness and alienation. Leadership. Sometimes bullish.

The person with the 19 Karmic Debt will learn independence and the proper use of power. You will be forced to stand up for yourself, and often be left to stand alone. Difficulties will be faced and overcome through personal struggle.

One of the central lessons for people with the 19 Karmic Debt is that you stubbornly resist help. Much of your independence is self-imposed; you simply don't want to listen to others, or to accept the help or advice of others.
The 19 Karmic Debt can become a self imposed prison if you do not open up to the reality of interdependence, and the mutual need for love.

The most important lesson for the 19 Karmic Debt is: While you seek to stand on your own feet, you are still a human being, deeply connected with others and in need of the support, assistance, and human understanding that all people need. Those with the 19 Karmic Debt will learn the hard way that "no man is an island," and that we are, indeed, "all bits of the main!"

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:01 pm

your name number /expression  69/6 and your life path 9 are usually harmonious ,,,,but your birthday number of 19/1  is discordant with both your life path and your  name number   this could be a area of concern   this 19/1 is also  your second period cycle  This a period of much intensity. It requires fortitude, courage, and flexibility. You will be forced to use every one of your talents in order to achieve your own personal individuality and independence. This is a period of integration and a focusing on your life's dream. Your grip on your direction will be tested, but somehow the resources are available to overcome any obstacle and emerge from this time all the stronger. It is a time requiring independence, resilience, and strength, but these characteristics become integral part of your personality. This cycle marks a time of progress. we can view this as a/ mini life path number  / so examining the one life path as well can add some insight .......     the other important number vibration that we should look at is your soul urge /hearts desire .also the personality number

there are many other number vibrations that make up your complete chart all at some point should be viewed for across reference

Return to “Numerology”