subconscious mind or .... something?

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

justaguy

subconscious mind or .... something?

Post by justaguy » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:09 am

Please note, this is slightly long for common questions, but all of it is important. I kept it as concise as I could.

I'll start by saying this has occurred so frequently, that it has pushed me to attempt to convey it to others in hopes of understanding or more importantly... identifying it.

Basically, for the past 12 years roughly, I've been having an odd experience where the number 4:21 appears to me. Examples are most notably represented by the clocks which occupy my room, from table tops to computers... I will randomly awake in the morning, think to myself in my semi-conscious state -- what time is it, look at the clock, only to see it shift from 4:20 to 4:21 at the exact second I look at it. As if it were fate... I've even gotten a photo of it on my phone just to make sure I wasn't seeing things... (That should show just how far I've debated this --- questioning my own sanity even !!) This particular occurrence has happened more times than I cared to count (like over 30). These are all different clocks will different timings in relation to actual time ... yet it still occurs in same fashion.

Just 2 days ago, the most compelling situation I've experienced yet...
I was watching a movie at the time, and the movie has it's own clock which ticks upwards from 0:00:00 (hr:mins:sec) to approx 2 hours.
At 4:21, the power went out, and at that exact moment I paused my movie, which was running on a laptop -- thus power outtage had no effect on movie being played. I of course checked rest of house to see if it was a short in my room, and found neighbors power was fine (whole street had electricity... except me)... just my entire house was out... came back to the movie, and the power of course had returned by that time, but noticed before clicking "Play" again, that the counter for the movie... also.... was stopped at 1:24:21... I mean look at that. How is that possible... That kind of coincidence just doesn't happen, ever. It gives me chills thinking about it....
It was so moving that it nearly brought me into emotional tears from pure shock or fear, I'm not sure which. I wasn't sure if I was going to throw up at first, but suddenly tears formed and I almost cried, but stopped myself, and nauseous feeling went away. It was really weird and scary, happened so fast.

I've had people tell me it's a sub-conscious thing... like as if my subconscious were tapping into the clock time, as if my mind were capable of secretly counting the seconds till 4:21 am, and awaking me in addition to that, exactly at the millisecond that the time appears visually... Seriously, come on. can't be true.
I've started to venture to say it's God, or perhaps the Devil, I really don't know, but it's so frequent, and SO TIMELY. It would be nice if, in a religious sense, I could be instructed of a way to determine which of the two it is... Or in numerological sense, whatever that might be otherwise..

Has anyone experienced number occurrences similar in nature to this? Does anyone know what it might mean?

If I were to guess what it means, I could only venture to say it has something to do with the life I've experienced... I've had drug-attic parents, experienced drugs myself in attempts to smother the pain from it all (and many other grossly terribly things family related, all of which shoved under the rug, for me to internalize... etc..), relapsed into sober-mind for over a year (hooray ^.^ ), and yet this ... numerology, continues. I relate it to drugs because I mean... 4:20, we all know what that is. And symbolically, the change from that time to another would mean the change I've experienced... so to speak, moving from marijuana to absolutely none.
However this occurred way before I started doing drugs, so conversely, perhaps it's a "calling" for me to return to it... I'm stretching here... I really don't know what to make of it.

I'm reaching out trying to find an understanding... If anyone could reply with their thoughts I would greatly appreciate it. Anything relating to numerology or religion is highly appreciated as well.

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:37 pm

421  reduces to seven  the 7 can be linked to  setting limits ,time material attachments ,the number 7 should be taken into account because it is the ultimate reminder of the limitations of the material world ..this number is the symbol of the greek god of time chronos ,and reminds us that everything that has limited duration is not wholly real .it is only materially real ....it is the bridge to the spiritual realm ..

the seven withdraws from the bustle of ordinary life in order to enter life at deeper levels .a desire to know .strengthening faith ,  

i go within and find my truth

i am never alone .for what is true and what is good is within me

no matter how deeply i search ,i am able to maintain my relationships with others

justaguy

Post by justaguy » Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:12 pm

enumero123 wrote:421  reduces to seven  the 7 can be linked to  setting limits ,time material attachments ,the number 7 should be taken into account because it is the ultimate reminder of the limitations of the material world ..this number is the symbol of the greek god of time chronos ,and reminds us that everything that has limited duration is not wholly real .it is only materially real ....it is the bridge to the spiritual realm ..

the seven withdraws from the bustle of ordinary life in order to enter life at deeper levels .a desire to know .strengthening faith ,  

i go within and find my truth

i am never alone .for what is true and what is good is within me

no matter how deeply i search ,i am able to maintain my relationships with others
Absolutely invigorating, I'm very curious about all of this. I've done some research into it, and, you might find this odd (is it normal that is?) -
I match three "Life path's" in numerology based on Pythagoras teachings.

The 421 (7) path relates in exactness aside the arrogance factor.
This confused me, because I knew I had other traits that were completely unlisted. So I found out how to calculate my path based on birthdate, and found it to be path 9, which too matched me exactly, aside 1 trait. However I match 6 excluding 1 trait as well, which seems to come from nowhere.
Interestingly, these three combined completely describes me. I find that fascinating.

So, I'm not quite sure what that means exactly. I have multiple personalities? Hah, well i doubt that, but perhaps its "kosher" to match under multiple life paths?
Or rather, perhaps my birth-path isn't necessarily the path I've been led to based on a severely disrupted childhood (bad parents)?

Thank you very much for your insightful response and help. I've definitely more research to do on this.

Edit:
Now that I think about it.... the path #6 comes from 420. As described, when I look at the clock, I see it change from 420 to 421 at the exact moment i look at it (weird i know). 6 -> 7 , and 9 via birth... How odd.

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:57 pm

we only have one life path my friend   but i would like to suggest that you add the study of the Enneagram into that of numerology  you might find it to be interesting , your other core numbers as well as other modifiers can complicate   things some what   .....the study of numbers is truely amazing  and has changed my life in many ways  .........things make much better since now  (GOD DOES NOT ROLL DICE THERE IS NO RANDOMNESS )

Return to “Numerology”