Recurrng numbers 17 and 44 - what does that mean?

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Fearless

Recurrng numbers 17 and 44 - what does that mean?

Post by Fearless » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:31 pm

I have had recurring numbers of 17 and 44 for several years in all aspects of my life - lottery tickets, receipts, dreams, etc. What does that mean? I'm having a hard time determining if they are positive or negative.

Hok

Post by Hok » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:01 pm

Seems you are under influence of saturn.Both 17 and 44 reduce gives 8.Even today you posted this is an 8.Just watch out for your 44th year.

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:55 pm

the 17  good fortune rewards travel meditation assistance ..this is a fortunate vibration for you will receive all types of assistance   money gifts advancements and promotions are possible and business and public affairs turn out profitably .intellectual achievements will be reward you could receive recognition for outstanding leadership you are the star under number 17

the 44 karma reevaluation opportunity ..in this mater number period you are being offered an opportunity  to reevaluate your present circumstances you have the time to contemplate the value of the rewards you are now receiving   if past efforts have been reproductive  you will see increase in status and finances .others will bestow kindness upon you friends and family gather and increase  however past efforts may only bring unwanted and restricting burdens  you may want to give up sit back and do nothing ..
if you feel discontented and closed in you need to establish new priorities and set worthwhile goals

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:51 pm

in addition to my reference for the 17 and 44  i would like to bring to mind your personal year

This is a year of expansion and personal growth. It is a time of heightened personal expression. Creativity and artistic talent come to the forefront. You are lighthearted and drawn to all kinds of social events.

More than most other years, you will entertain and be entertained. You meet new and exciting people. It is a time to appreciate all that you have.

You are highly dynamic and charismatic. Your challenge is to avoid scattering your energies. You have a rare opportunity to bring forth new and creative ideas. But that requires discipline and focus.

It is easy to be optimistic and enthusiastic this year and this may result in speeding up your projects. Yet there will be delays and disappointments unless your enthusiasm is based upon the reality of work and concentration.

This is a pleasant time in which friendship is enjoyed and love shared easily.

This is often a good financial year, particularly if your creativity is well directed. Surround yourself with upbeat and positive people.

You may travel more than usual, which in all likelihood will be filled with exciting people and pleasure.

Control this years tendencies towards glamour and extravagance, yet allow your self more room to enjoy and celebrate.

You communicate well this year and are more capable of getting your ideas across.

Love is in the air.

February brings changes; June sees the completion of a project and July signals a new beginning. August can be emotional, as can November.

Return to “Numerology”