what is Rolling Number?

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kokoko

what is Rolling Number?

Post by kokoko » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:26 am

what is rolling number , i mean how do i know what is rolling number in my name

First Name Tariq
Last Name Rathore

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:25 am

http://rollingnumbers.blogspot.com/2011 ... ology.html    from my google search it seems that this term is used in reference  to name numbers /double digits   giving reference to weather a name number this auspicious are ill fated   interesting term havent ran across this before

Dangerous Names In Numerology/Chaldean Numerology/rolling numbers
Name number 18
This one is an oxymoron like truelies. Number 18 is the most holiest of all numbers in the system, yet it is the most dangerous of all. It is the number of ultimate spiritual level, the last phase of spirituality, the number of Jesus. At the same time, this number can totally destroy a person in all forms if the person is anything short of divinity. Such is the danger of this number which is extremely holy to be used in this modern craze loving world. People with Christ or Buddha consciousness alone should have 18 as name number.

Name number 43
Number 43 is literally a terrorists number, any one with name number 43 will have the psyche of an extremist with radical views. They will be motivated by religiously fanatic doctrines and will try to find solace in creating a religious war and chaos. Its extremely dangerous to be with such persons.

Name number 8
Its very rare to see a person with short name as name number 8, but the direct number 8 in name can be as deadly as anything one can think of. Its a sheer force of destruction and person with such name number will dig their own graves by their irresponsible, violent and irrational behavior. Its nothing short of a number of living hell.

Name number 26
Name number 26 is the most popular dangerous number one can find in present world. Do not mistake this number for its overwhelming power of popularity that it brings to the users, rather its the number of great hidden enemies and endless controversies. Usually, when a name number is 8, the person will definitely be a charlatan of some sort or at least a liar who has been notoriously successful in fooling a person for a long time. But eventually as saturn’s saying goes by, one will pay for the deeds they do. Name number 26 can lure a person in all the immoral and undesirable acts.

Name number 16
We all knew the fall of great japan who once reigned the asia. Name number 16 is neither spiritual benefactor nor material boon giver. Its a number of false pride and sheer arrogance coupled with multitudes of extreme views and behavior. All these things have rightly termed number 16 as the number of great doom.

Name number 28
Like number 48, name number 28 too is a number of cruel fate. It can take one to highest of places and then put them in a free fall mode. The influence of moon and saturn is extremely dangerous and can destroy even the greatest empire at a flash of a second.

Name Number 48
Though name number 48 belongs to numerology 3 series, its a number which can trap a person in a web of fate. Even knowledge possessed cannot be used for their own survival, and such people will be in wrong places at wrong times and become victim of their own. One of the highly karmic influenced number which should be avoided for ones personal growth and happiness.

zeldaevolution

Post by zeldaevolution » Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:37 am

how do one computes the name numbers? total of both vowels and consonants?
I'm still a kid when I reach my 40s, that's for sure.
I'm grown up when I'm 70, that's a bull's eye.
When I get to 120, it's probably that God will call me some time later... because he set up my bed for me ^__^

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:09 am

Hi enumero123,

Is the name number computed with chaldean or Pythagorean in these cases?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:20 am

how do one computes the name numbers? total of both vowels and consonants?  @ zeldaevolution    you use both vowels and consonants  ..

@    RishiRahul   (Is the name number computed with chaldean or Pythagorean in these cases?) i have seen it used in both systems  .but when used in the chaldean system in most cases common name /shorten name .is more common than birth name

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:09 pm

enumero123 wrote:how do one computes the name numbers? total of both vowels and consonants?  @ zeldaevolution    you use both vowels and consonants  ..

@    RishiRahul   (Is the name number computed with chaldean or Pythagorean in these cases?) i have seen it used in both systems  .but when used in the chaldean system in most cases common name /shorten name .is more common than birth name
Hi Enumero123,

While using the 2 systems for name numbers; which according to your 'experience' is more sound/correct?

Thanks,

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:03 pm

i use the Pythagorean  system, 95 percent of the time ,but this is just my preference   but i will add that double digit numbers are important and i refer to them often. there are many who will reduce all vibrations down to single digits......

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:21 pm

enumero123 wrote:i use the Pythagorean  system, 95 percent of the time ,but this is just my preference   but i will add that double digit numbers are important and i refer to them often. there are many who will reduce all vibrations down to single digits......
Hi enumero123,

I use double digit too similarly as you do and it works!! thanks for the confidence.

Regarding pythagorian, I guess I should experiment further, but I find Chaldean works better.

For example I find a lot of 'grace' in people having the name number reduced to a single digit... is same as the birthdate number when chaldean is used. :smt017

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:09 pm

Very interesting discussion!!

Return to “Numerology”