kp astrology and Numerology

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

rjain

kp astrology and Numerology

Post by rjain » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:42 pm

Hi Members,

I like to know whether some of you have heard about numerology method adopted by K.P.Astrology followers. If so kindly share there methodology. If somebody has come across some articles , books discussion on this topic kindly share the link for the same

Rohiniranjan

Re: kp astrology and Numerology

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:04 pm

rjain wrote:Hi Members,

I like to know whether some of you have heard about numerology method adopted by K.P.Astrology followers. If so kindly share there methodology. If somebody has come across some articles , books discussion on this topic kindly share the link for the same

Not a KP follower myself, but what KP uses is not really numerology but astrology (different from Jyotish). It uses certain jyotish principles, but divides the zodiac into 248 segments, each given a number. In horary situations, the nativity is asked to think sincerely about the question or problem and pick a number from 1 to 248. The number or rather the zodiacal segment that that number represents is used as the first house cusp and the planets at that moment are placed in the houses of such a chart. Then astrological principles of KP are applied to determine the outcome etc.

Harish Johari has written a book on vedic numerology that describes a very interesting method that looks at the birthdate etc from different angles. I have found it quite useful in my astrological practice.

Regards,
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Numerology”