Numerology and Astrology

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

FinShaggy

Numerology and Astrology

Post by FinShaggy » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:27 am

Ok, I don't know anything about numerology, and I only have a brief knowledge of Astrology. I don't even know if what I write will end up being numerology relevant, or but I know it is somehow Astrology related because it's a birthday. But anyways here it is. Tell me what you think. (I don't know what it means, so I don't think it means anything. If it doesn't mean anything, don't argue it. Just let me know in one post that you think it doesn't mean anything.)

2012 is my golden year (I will be 20 years old and my birthday is thee 20th)
My birthday is inauguration day, so every 4 years we lose a president on my birthday.
My birthday is January 20. Which is 1/20. It will be 1/20/2012, and I will be 20. I know that doesn't mean anything knowingly. But look at all those numbers that are the same. And inauguration day...that's just bad ass. So while all those numbers hook up, we lose a president, and I gain a year. I just think it's cool.

Evard

Post by Evard » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:37 pm

You have a Golden Square year and day on your golden inaugurate 20th B Day .

your obvious numerology [next] year numbers are 11 and 20 .  [12 and 1 . 12-1]

Personally , I hope Obama win again to show the Half Vote at GW Bush [blah~!!]
Administration is beginning the US Concede to begin newer Tea Party "Kingdom"
and I hope you have a happy and New Age prosperous birthday anniversary :-D

a plus symbol in grid1 mathematics is 3 by 3 minus corners .  it's the [+]symbol.

Golden Square ratio to mathematics plus and border circle theory is plus and the
proper accord symbol used improperly by LuftWaffe though symbol accord will be
Irish Cross as the modern Gaelic symbol used to determine newer Kingdom Government .
Happy B Day with {in} advance notice .  !!@#$  Are you a Golden Square personality .|. :)     Thanks , Hooray . Evard :-D

Return to “Numerology”