Joy of Numbers 2

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Schaman

Joy of Numbers 2

Post by Schaman » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:06 pm

In my previous post I introduced my self to you and my study of numerology. I also introduced you, vary briefly, to T.H.E. English Cabalah. I needed to do this to give you the the how and why of my calculations as most are not familiar with this form of numerology. In this post I am going to talk about the basic philosophy behind numerology, which leads us to, numbers, energy and vibration.
The letters and numbers that we use are symbols that we attach sounds and meanings to. I do not believe that these are arbitrary, but do have a metaphysical connection to each other which a person can see if they look at the progression and evolution of our language and their symbols. So when we write or speak a symbol a vibration is set in motion. Let s me say that again - The writing of a symbol also sets up a vibration just as the speaking the sound of that symbol, will do. What do we generate when a vibration is set in motion? That's right - energy.
What do we use on a regular basis that picks up energy vibration and turns that in to sound, actually there are several devices that we use that do this, have I got you in suspense yet? Cell phones, TV's and radio's are the most common source of this phenomena. While radio is the best description that fits my analogy the best, as it actually shows you the vibration that you are using in numbers, just as numbers represents the energy and vibration of symbol or symbols that you have written and or spoke. Now you can see the connection between vibration energy and numbers on the physical plane but do they connect numerologically?

26                  8    35              17    34                 25
66  Numbers  21    39  energy  21    76  vibration  22
92                 29    74              38   110                47

As you can see none of these words vibrates to the same number but they all reduce to the same master number 11. So these words which are connected together on the physical sciences, are also connected together on the metaphysical sciences, and numerology proves that, is it no wonder that I find Joy of Numbers. You'll find that I use these words - energy, vibration, numbers - interchangeably through out my writings as they are different aspects of the same phenomena.
I hope you are finding these little intro's useful and helpful. I am keeping them short so as not to bore you with all this geeky stuff that needs to be presented for mastery of the subject. Also when you are presented with a new paradigm a new way doing and new way of looking you are also presented with a new language, and a new understanding.
In my next intro I will introduce you to Gematria and how to use this technique to interpret the numbers that are generate from our names and words. This is where the real fun begins and some amazing relationships show up.
One more point I want to make, I started doing this by calculating the numbers by hand on paper, just writing down words and calculating their numbers it was this practice that generated a knowing in me about numbers and there vibration there energy - there were times when I knew what the energy of a word was before I calculated it. I lost some of that when I started doing this on the computer.
go in peace and numerate
All is number - Pythagoras

Return to “Numerology”